Cycle Advice

beachbum

So this section is strictly n for members who have questions about their cycle.. All questions invited about what to take, how to take it, why your want to take it, what will give you the results your looking for etc... so post up everyone!

great stack for any beginner test 250-500mg 10 weeks with weeks1-4 dbol/abombs/mit, before the test kicks in, 

i myself rather run test only cycles..... but allot of people like to stack together... 

Also if you going to take the dive into steroids make sure you have a good post cycle therapy inline, and also nolvadex and arimidex just in case, some people like to run nolvadex during there cycle eod or towards the end of there cycle but i find it to limit gains... 

Great Ya got this Topic up Beachbum ,I have Not used many Roids .I have just used Stuss.N D-b@ll .Always been satisfied ,I'm not looking to get HUGE ,I'm only 160lbs 5"8 ,In shape but not like when I did a 3 month cycle ,which I've done on n off for years ,it's been like 5 years since I've had the goodies so looking back to cycle and hook up ..I can tell the difference .....what's your info on wanting to be Cut with a Little Weight BB ? I wanna stay at 180lbs Tops.

M.

great stack for any beginner test 250-500mg 10 weeks with weeks1-4 dbol/abombs/mit, before the test kicks in, 

i myself rather run test only cycles..... but allot of people like to stack together... 

Also if you going to take the dive into steroids make sure you have a good post cycle therapy inline, and also nolvadex and arimidex just in case, some people like to run nolvadex during there cycle eod or towards the end of there cycle but i find it to limit gains... 
250mg is to weak 500mg is perfect. Drol and M1t is the worst idea lol. Those are for ppl who have been on aas awhile. I would just go test 500mg wk shots on monday & thursday. When u first start ur going to get side affects and if u are on 2 diff aas u wont know which is giving the bad side affects. If you do decide a oral aas then go wit Dbol. 1-4 weeks with arimedex  0.5 mg EOD. Always be safe

Great Ya got this Topic up Beachbum ,I have Not used many Roids .I have just used Stuss.N D-b@ll .Always been satisfied ,I'm not looking to get HUGE ,I'm only 160lbs 5"8 ,In shape but not like when I did a 3 month cycle ,which I've done on n off for years ,it's been like 5 years since I've had the goodies so looking back to cycle and hook up ..I can tell the difference .....what's your info on wanting to be Cut with a Little Weight BB ? I wanna stay at 180lbs Tops.

M.
Test-p / Tren-a / Npp/Anadrol 100mg/100mg/100mg/75mg

Will get you big with the cutting look. I myself finished this cycle right before Summer to get the beach body look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will get you big with the cutting look. I myself finished this cycle right before Summer to get the beach body look.
Thanks King now I am on the hunt for a cycle like That I just gotta find Vendors .M.

For someone who isn't an experienced user why would you suggest t he m take tren a and Anadrol? This is almost worst than the post you wrote for the previous member
250mg is to weak 500mg is perfect. Drol and M1t is the worst idea lol. Those are for ppl who have been on aas awhile. I would just go test 500mg wk shots on monday & thursday. When u first start ur going to get side affects and if u are on 2 diff aas u wont know which is giving the bad side affects. If you do decide a oral aas then go wit Dbol. 1-4 weeks with arimedex 0.5 mg EOD. Always be safe

250mgs is usually the amount taken to maintain normal test levels during a cruise period.. a beginner can start as low as 250mgs but I would advise 500mgs in other to get the best results.. M1T is another form of testosterone in a methyl form and can be used throughout wks 1-4 prior to your test kick .. dbol and anadrol are both excellent as well.. I would consider M1T the weakest of the 3, doll in the middle and Anadrol the strongest.. I would advise taking them based on experience..

I took m1t on seperate occassion and within 2 weeks i was up 4lbs muscle, shoulders/traps were noticable within 3weeks of starting m1t stack back in 2003,i was doing 10mg 2x a day for 4week cycles

i also ran 

week1-14 test e 500mg -2shots 250mg 2x a week

week 1-6 m1t 2mg ed

I used to be your size and can relate to you and your goals..

What worked for me and I would suggest is to bulk up and then lean down.. a solid cycle would consist of the following items:

Dbol

Test E/C

Deca

Masterone

Run 16-20wks

The first 3 components will put the weight wanted on as well as elevate your strength gains the mast will cut you down towards the end of your cycle.. Get rid of all unwanted water weight and make all your gains look lean and clean..

Another way would be to take:

Test P

NPP

Winstrol

Run 8-12wks

This is a much slower build but will give you fantastic results in the end.

M.

what about an anavar only cycle
Absolutely not! If you want to cycle appropriately you always run test with your other components.. Test is and should always be the base of your cycle.. unless you're a woman of course

Hi I'm new around here an haven't posted much but just have quick question if looked it up but can't really get a strait answer...i have do a few cycles b4 but now am on TRT (just adrogel 2pumps a day) if i was to do cycle now on TRT would i need to do a post cycle?? It maybe a dumb thing to ask but I'm confused...thanx u in advance

just a squirrel trying to get a nut!

Hi I'm new around here an haven't posted much but just have quick question if looked it up but can't really get a strait answer...i have do a few cycles b4 but now am on TRT (just adrogel 2pumps a day) if i was to do cycle now on TRT would i need to do a post cycle?? It maybe a dumb thing to ask but I'm confused...thanx u in advance

Typically, no.. You see when you trt, basically what your trying to do it is simply maintain normal testosterone levels which tend to decrease after age 30.. As long as you stick to the recommended dosage you should be ok without it..some use hcg to keep their nuts from shrinking but it's usually not mandatory

So if i did a cycle lets say test cyp an deca...my TRT is the post cycle....is that rite?? And again thanxs a lot

So if i did a cycle lets say test cyp an deca...my TRT is the post cycle....is that rite?? And again thanxs a lot

That's correct.. You should consider blasting and cruising.

Cruising is taking a maintenence level of test...for most, that is TrT 1evels or maybe a little higher

Blasting is when you run a full cycle.. in your case you'd want to up your usual trt dose from 250mgs to around 600mgs of test and 300mgs of deca.. Run those for about 12wks before dropping it back down to you're usual trt

Thanks beachbum ....you've been GREAT HELP....GREAT TOPIC HERE!!!

So BB IF I'm only gonna do Stuss N D bal what kind of cylce should I do ??Ive only used these two products for a few cycles..Should i finish it off with something else ...I gain like 50 lbs which is fine for me at 155 now but Cut..after a few cycles..I am at 185,200 tops Atleast,Im not looking to get HUGE ,just Cut N fine but I definitely need to throw in a Weight Gainer for those extra Lbs.

M.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back