Cycle Advice

So real quick brisk, it's pronounced sust short for sustanon..

So my advice to you being as I was also the same weight many years ago would be to continue doing what works.. if you like the results you get from the sustanon/dbol blend then continue to do that. I would personally add deca into the cycle and finish it off with some masterone to remove any unwanted water weight and to give your body a much more toned and cut up look..

Run your whole cycle about 20weeks..

Run the sustanon at 600mgs per week

The deca at 300mgs per week

The deca at 50mg (wks 1-4)

The mast at 300 mgs (wks16-20)

So BB IF I'm only gonna do Stuss N D bal what kind of cylce should I do ??Ive only used these two products for a few cycles..Should i finish it off with something else ...I gain like 50 lbs which is fine for me at 155 now but Cut..after a few cycles..I am at 185,200 tops Atleast,Im not looking to get HUGE ,just Cut N fine but I definitely need to throw in a Weight Gainer for those extra Lbs.

M.

So real quick brisk, it's pronounced sust short for sustanon..
So my advice to you being as I was also the same weight many years ago would be to continue doing what works.. if you like the results you get from the sustanon/dbol blend then continue to do that. I would personally add deca into the cycle and finish it off with some masterone to remove any unwanted water weight and to give your body a much more toned and cut up look..
Run your whole cycle about 20weeks..
Run the sustanon at 600mgs per week
The deca at 300mgs per week
◇•◇EDIT◇•◇ The DBOL at 50mg (wks 1-4)
The mast at 300 mgs (wks16-20)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Advice BB .... I'm looking into it all ....I have to contact your source and let the cycle Begin ,Planet Fitness I'm coming Back...

M.

So when exactly should Winny (winstrol) come in the Mix ,Isn't that a Cutter ? A lot of my friends use that item. I'm not scared to try a different cycle .I just don't want HGH ...I just wanna gain 50 lbs. n be looking NICE ...

M.

Winstrol is most commonly used towards the end of a cycle.. It's well known and primarily used for cutting but it also hardens the muscle and gives you a more vascular appearance..

Onto another subject it surprises me you would say that you "just don't want HGH." The reason for this is because almost every professional body builder as well as myself would would agree that HGH is a miracle drug.. It's an age defying, muscle building, performance enhancing, growth facilitating phenom of the world

So when exactly should Winny (winstrol) come in the Mix ,Isn't that a Cutter ? A lot of my friends use that item. I'm not scared to try a different cycle .I just don't want HGH ...I just wanna gain 50 lbs. n be looking NICE ...

M.

Hey BB I've chatted with Rose' and he says do the Tb@ll and ill have much better results than Db@ll ...He is willing to let me do a Test order ...Then order my Spring Cycle...whatcha think of the 2 which is Better for results...I plan on mixing in Stuss.once I try the product ...so what's a good cycle for Tb@ll,Stuss and something to cut me up In between or at the end ...I really wanna only do 12 weeks to 16 weeks to get ready for summer ...Then do another cycle over the summer.

Do the Insulin pens really work I've always used a one ince or more ...But the Pens would be sooooo much better ...and I always go for the Aisse muscle is there a better place to do it ..I heard the shoulder kills with being Sore..My Aise only hurts for a day LMFAO ...Funny but True .

M.

Hey BB I've chatted with Rose' and he says do the Tb@ll and ill have much better results than Db@ll ...He is willing to let me do a Test order ...Then order my Spring Cycle...whatcha think of the 2 which is Better for results...I plan on mixing in Stuss.once I try the product ...so what's a good cycle for Tb@ll,Stuss and something to cut me up In between or at the end ...I really wanna only do 12 weeks to 16 weeks to get ready for summer ...Then do another cycle over the summer.

Do the Insulin pens really work I've always used a one ince or more ...But the Pens would be sooooo much better ...and I always go for the Aisse muscle is there a better place to do it ..I heard the shoulder kills with being Sore..My Aise only hurts for a day LMFAO ...Funny but True .

M.
Hey bisk, So dbol and tbol are similar in ways but very different as well. If your strictly bulking, dbol would be the better of the two to use because of its conversion to estrogen.. Tbol will give a dryer and much more cleaner look due to its non estrogen conversion.. To Put it simply you would take dbol if you were strictly trying to get big and strong. You would take tbol if you were looking to gain some size as well as strength but in a cleaner cut looking way

M.
I use insulin pins religiously.. If you can find a 25g x 1/2in your solid..these can be used on your shoulders, traps, lats, biceps and triceps.. remember if your going to pin your glutes you need an inch and a half needle..

That sight was VERY KNOWLEGEABLE ...It showed so much of what I asked you ...Can you just buy a Pen at a pharmacy or do u need a script,I've never looked into it .Gonna check Amazon ..My father has them from diabetes as I remember.

M.

For someone who isn't an experienced user why would you suggest t he m take tren a and Anadrol? This is almost worst than the post you wrote for the previous member
BB is right, never should you use tren as a beginner. And in my opinion, a first cycle should just be test, nothing else. Your receptors are so clean at that point even 250mg of test would give you great results. Next time through in an oral to jump start, nothing crazy, no Abombs, just some dbol. Id do 25mg a day of dbol for 5 weeks with 400mg of test for 10 weeks on a second cycle. Once you've got that figured out then you can play around with some deca/NPP, EQ, winny ect. Leave the really harmful shit for later in life.

I used stuff for 7 years before I touched tren. And even then I didnt think it was a good idea. I've since stopped using it but I stick with stuff that doesn't fuck you up too bad.

Winstrol is most commonly used towards the end of a cycle.. It's well known and primarily used for cutting but it also hardens the muscle and gives you a more vascular appearance..

Onto another subject it surprises me you would say that you "just don't want HGH." The reason for this is because almost every professional body builder as well as myself would would agree that HGH is a miracle drug.. It's an age defying, muscle building, performance enhancing, growth facilitating phenom of the world
Haha HGH a miracle drug. Cant argue with that. I used so much of it for so long that I now have sleep apnea and continue to use it. Ya, it's that good. I'm sure all the other shit I took along with it didnt help much either. I just wish it were cheaper.

Haha HGH a miracle drug. Cant argue with that. I used so much of it for so long that I now have sleep apnea and continue to use it. Ya, it's that good. I'm sure all the other shit I took along with it didnt help much either. I just wish it were cheaper.
So Damn good I went ahead and started a thread on it, lol
surfing

This thread is turning out so nicely. Lol!

No one owns this thread other than Drugbuyersguide.net

We do not stand behind any of the sources here, and are in no way promoting the use of steroids.

so how much is everyone paying for there steorids. i used to get stuff locally for 25quid for a ten ml bottle. online the cheapest is 33quid

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back