Death Of A Modern Day Prophet

• Thread starter Thread starter bigtimeoxyhunter
  • Start date Start date
B

bigtimeoxyhunter

View attachment 594
The last of his great films that I saw was the Master. His chemistry with Joaquin Phoenix was incredible. I followed his work, but not his life. I never knew he battled such demons. Why do I feel cheated here? The adoration of the world was not enough? 
A true master of stage and screen, taken too soon from this world. As we loose another troubadour of truth, today, we all suffer. RIP Phillip Seymour Hoffman 1967- 2014

This news is just so devastating. So young; so, so talented. I'm just reeling with sorrow.

Poppy

He was a master at his craft.  To say he will be missed is a understatement.  Everyone please play safe....

I am very sad to hear the news about this actor.  He truly was a great actor, and will be greatly missed.  What I will not miss is the news coverage that follows the death of celebrities related to drug overdoses, and how we should have more regulations about drug control.  As if regular people could come close to obtaining the drugs these guys get.  But you watch it will be on every station about the drug epidemic, well at least it wasn't prescription drugs. If it was, they would on a witch hunt for every doctor involved.  

I am very sad to hear the news about this actor. He truly was a great actor, and will be greatly missed. What I will not miss is the news coverage that follows the death of celebrities related to drug overdoses, and how we should have more regulations about drug control. As if regular people could come close to obtaining the drugs these guys get. But you watch it will be on every station about the drug epidemic, well at least it wasn't prescription drugs. If it was, they would on a witch hunt for every doctor involved.
"Regular" people can get any of the drugs celebrities get. Ever been to Baltimore? Tons of "regular" people hooked on the same drug Hoffman OD'd on.
And the second bolded sentence, I disagree. It's those increasingly tighter regulations on prescription PKs that forces some addicts to hit the streets looking for H. If it were strong PKs he was taking instead, Hoffman may have known exactly what, and how much, he was taking. May even still be alive if that were the case. Instead he was shooting street crap that was mosy likely f3nt laced. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550708/Authorities-investigate-possible-link-killer-heroin-fentanyl-batch-Philip-Seymour-Hoffmans-death.html

Google "f3nt@nyl laced H". Shocking how many recent articles have been published, within the past week even. People are dropping like flies from that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Regular" people can get any of the drugs celebrities get. Ever been to Baltimore? Tons of "regular" people hooked on the same drug Hoffman OD'd on.

And the second bolded sentence, I disagree. It's those increasingly tighter regulations on prescription PKs that forces some addicts to hit the streets looking for H. If it were strong PKs he was taking instead, Hoffman may have known exactly what, and how much, he was taking. May even still be alive if that were the case. Instead he was shooting street crap that was mosy likely f3nt laced. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550708/Authorities-investigate-possible-link-killer-heroin-fentanyl-batch-Philip-Seymour-Hoffmans-death.html

Google "f3nt@nyl laced H". Shocking how many recent articles have been published, within the past week even. People are dropping like flies from that shit.
I couldn't agree with you more. All you have to do is cruise the downtown streets of a large metro city and you can easily find anything you might want. They're not called "street" drugs for nothin'.

I am very sad to hear the news about this actor.  He truly was a great actor, and will be greatly missed.  What I will not miss is the news coverage that follows the death of celebrities related to drug overdoses, and how we should have more regulations about drug control.  As if regular people could come close to obtaining the drugs these guys get.  But you watch it will be on every station about the drug epidemic, well at least it wasn't prescription drugs. If it was, they would on a witch hunt for every doctor involved.  
Yes, just like w/ guns, more paperwork is always the answer!

However, I am glad it was not prescription stuff in this case, because I think flower is right about an ensuing witch hunt.

But H, you are exactly right as well. (No need to actually go to Charm City, watching a season or two of The Wire will tell you everything you need to know about Baltimore...hon!) Ironic that folks believe h (lower case) is so horrifying; in and of itself, it’s actually a very good med, especially for certain types of cancer pain, but not overwhelmingly powerful, relatively speaking — in fact, it makes only a rather poor substitute for some of the more potent PKs (fen tin all being just one example) unless you’re willing to go the IV route... I’m not. As H points out, it’s all the other crap that may be mixed in w/ the powder that causes the problems.

Exactly!! This is the result of our "war on drugs". Fxxxing D3E should have been disbanded years ago. The failed at what they were supposed to do, so they found something they could do....the "war in the chronic pain patient" via the prescribing doctors.

I guarantee Mr. Hoffman would have been happier with a prescription bottle in his pocket than the few small plastic bags that littered his bathroom garbage...

FG

I saw him on the Sunday Morning show in a segment a few months ago.

He was much thinner and talking about how Diabeties had made him change and lose weight and stop his bad habits.

The singlet showed him playing in a park with his kids and looking happy, but as I watched that months ago all I saw was a person trying to go thru the motions with a smile on his face while he told a good story.

All the footage was positive and so were the words, but to me it showed a person that was trying but their heart was not in it.

Kind of sad, I'm sure many can relate.

I do think it was a bad dose that got him, two child hood friends I had are gone now for the same reason (or similar).

I have never tried H, but I hear it makes my PK of choice seem like an aspirin. That would be a difficult urge to control if H is that much better then over the counter things.

I was JUST reading an article about this less than a few hours before I heard about Hoffman's overdose, and was wondering if it was responsible. I was thinking it seems weird though, wouldn't a dealer be able to make more selling the f3nt-a-nil alone rather than mixing it with H, which I always heard was cheaper than most strong PK's? I'm no expert on the street scene, but this combo seems like a bad business decision as well as a dangerous health hazard. 

I get so sick of this shit.  The media lies.  Until I see his autopsy, I will not believe it was just heroin that killed him.  23 or 27 bags of smack laying around?  Dirty needles in a cup?  I've seen too much of this bullshit.  Yeah he's dead...an APPARENT drug overdose.  

Very few people actually OD on just heroin.  Throw booze or anything else including diabetes in the mix...

I get so sick of this shit. The media lies. Until I see his autopsy, I will not believe it was just heroin that killed him. 23 or 27 bags of smack laying around? Dirty needles in a cup? I've seen too much of this bullshit. Yeah he's dead...an APPARENT drug overdose.

Very few people actually OD on just heroin. Throw booze or anything else including diabetes in the mix...
Indeed. I can't count how many music industry people I've known who died from speed balling. Don't be surprised to see cola in the chemical cocktail.

Indeed. I can't count how many music industry people I've known who died from speed balling. Don't be surprised to see cola in the chemical cocktail.
Correct.  I knew more than one.  And F-ing Fentanyl.  I know a ...never mind.  Stop mid rant.  It's very sad.  This is not about me, people.  My apologies.

As Heisenberg suggested, the tight and ridiculous regulations on PK, especially in NY, could have played a role in this taking h in the first place, and therefore would be responsible for his death.

Many a documentary highlight how regular people move from PK to h because once they reached the junky level they can't get a script, and h is cheaper than oxee on the street (if your looking at someone who takes say 400mg of ox a day).  Most of these docs are propaganda against PK use,  casting the meds as evil and the reason for the person's dissent into misery and addiction, which is total BS, but the story of the transition is there.  

Maybe even P.S.H with his celebrity status could't get the support he needed from the medical community, and thus turned to h. h is a good pain killer, and it it's pure form, un-cut without the filler or poison, not that unhealthy (I read that in Op!um: a history). 

Mr. Hoffman was obviously in a lot of pain. In NYC it pain treatment is a joke, PK hard to get. I am sadden to assume that the lack of treatment, and the restrictions on PK will not get any of the blame that they (the restrictions) desvere here. The investigators will probably not even acknowledge the fact. If anything, this tragedy will make things even worse for pain sufferers in NY.

I was right, a diabetic, shooting h wit Fentanyl & eating clonidine, muscle relaxers & tranqs.  God knows what else was going on.  So we mourn than just Philip Seymour...

I'm back to my island in the sun.  Rules.  Nazis n rules. Don't like it.

God it makes me grated to be alive I'd get my patches and eat them, had no idea how much I was messing with death! So freaking sad, what a tragic loss. He was one of the best! Loved all his movies especially Capote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back