Death Of A Modern Day Prophet

• Thread starter Thread starter bigtimeoxyhunter
  • Start date Start date
He'll be missed by many.  And yes, the war on PKs will build even more...

Sober for 23 years I've read.  Now, if I were to fall off a wagon after that long, there'd sure as hell be LOTS of chemicals involved.  Solely h would not have done this, IMHO.

Sad news, indeed.

Good for you tri_gal, I have tried aa but I do believe I have the heard that is the highest 23 years of sobriety I've ever heard, gives me a lot of hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was on CNBC all day yesterday, over and over and over. What makes me so sad about this, like many other greats that have passed this way, is that his life will be overshadowed by his death...bathroom floor, needle in arm...human nature, it's the first thing we recall. Belushi, Farley, Ledger, sadly there are so many!

Such a great talent, really wish he would have sought help, Or that could have been better cared for medically. Lord knows he should have had the funds for anything other than H from a street dealer.

Such a sad sad loss of a brilliant & talented man. Going to watch Capote again tonight, such talent!!

FG

Irregardless of all the details, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is dead.  Sad and tragic, leaving behind three young Children.  I hope they heal, along with his other loved ones and friends, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman..rest in PEACE.
Amen.....

Irregardless of all the details, Phillip Seymour Hoffman is dead.  Sad and tragic, leaving behind three young Children.  I hope they heal, along with his other loved ones and friends, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman..rest in PEACE.
Exactly!!

FG

Agreed.  Tragic; I feel for all those close to him.

Phil was never good looking enough to be a leading man so his niche was a character actor. He had a special talent that would make him relatable to the audience no matter what kind or character he was portraying.

When it comes to sobriety just being sober for the moment is truly a miracle in my opinion for those with the condition. It appears to be one of the most simple complex medical conditions there is.

But everyone is addicted to something. Me it's Mike & Ike's and Excel Spreadsheets. Yeah I'm an Excel Geek.

I was JUST reading an article about this less than a few hours before I heard about Hoffman's overdose, and was wondering if it was responsible. I was thinking it seems weird though, wouldn't a dealer be able to make more selling the f3nt-a-nil alone rather than mixing it with H, which I always heard was cheaper than most strong PK's? I'm no expert on the street scene, but this combo seems like a bad business decision as well as a dangerous health hazard. 
hell no

He'll be missed by many.  And yes, the war on PKs will build even more...

Sober for 23 years I've read.  Now, if I were to fall off a wagon after that long, there'd sure as hell be LOTS of chemicals involved.  Solely h would not have done this, IMHO.

Sad news, indeed.
yes it will its so sad pks are so hard to get for legit pain now as it is i have to pay to plays so to say cash only pain clinics..........lost my good ol insurance doc after my state put in a controlled substance mod list doc said giving out pks and just to get harassed by big brother was not worth his license...

I was clueless that he was a heroin addict, it just shows that it doesn't discriminate class, race, etc.... Just started as a romantic thing for me and turned into a freaking nightmare, thank you subutex! And he was one of the best, he will be surely missed, RIP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Juste watched money ball, punch-drunk love, jack goes boating and capote. (not all in one day)

Capote was actually not as great as I thought it was at the time.

The Master is really some of his best work, if anyone likes joaquin phoenixI recommend it. Just my 2 cents.

Love Joaquin Phoenix, did you see HER yet, loved to hate him in Gladiator, since I slept all day today, think I'll watch Master tonight, I'm sure I'll find on hulu or Amazon, Netflix, one of them! Thanks for the recommendation I know I will be up all night, let you know what I think tomorrow! Thanks btoxyhunter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't seen HER but I've been wanting too. I think I missed it in theatres now so I'll have to wait till it comes out on Amazon. I'm sure it's out there somewhere online for free, but the picture quality of some of those free sites can be kinda crappy. Loved Gladiator, and yes he is very, very good in that one. 

Anyway, I hope to check HER out as soon as it comes out streaming somewhere!

Anchor man 2 I did see. Everyone was ragging on it as not at good as the first. I thought it had some really funny parts, and overall it was pretty good. I'd recommend it when you get the chance. 

Really! That's awesome! I'm a really big film person: thrillers, sci-fi and foreign mostly, but rarely do I find a good comedy. When I do I'm thrilled. I'm gonna do some digging.

I had no idea. Thanks for the tip Maybe!

Really! That's awesome! I'm a really big film person: thrillers, sci-fi and foreign mostly, but rarely do I find a good comedy. When I do I'm thrilled. I'm gonna do some digging.

I had no idea. Thanks for the tip Maybe!
Sure thing. It's supposed to be in theaters.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back