Delta Echo Alpha Special Operations Surveillance

Read this today about illegal surveillance NSA style by the narko goons. I thought I'd share. It discusses wiretaps as well as email surveillance. Here is a link (I hope it's okay to post this new topic and link):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/05/dea-surveillance-cover-up_n_3706207.html
This is nothing new, they've been doing it for years.  They change the MO up a little now and again, but all the DOJ and collateral agencies collaborate not just to help Delta moves, but for all the others as well.  Parallel construction is used frequently even at local LE agency levels.  Location of SOD is not a secret, it's fluid as it exists in multiple locations but draw a line from just north of the 495 loop in MD and go down to a little north of King's Dominion on 95 in VA, head east and seek and ye shall find the "top secret" command ops center if you will.  S-

>>add in.... just read the whole NSA debacle that goes on.... all tied in.  This op is used for WAY more than Delta UC moves.

Last edited:
This was an ok read.  I kind of knew most of this information from watching Breaking bad!! LOL jk, but just from all of the information now adays about security and the wiki leaks and so forth.  You know the Dea will do whatever they need to do to try to get their man so to speak and lying is just an everyday thing. 

The whole point of the "Patriot Act" was to use they newly arisen fear of terrorists to broaden the gov's surveillance powers....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back