Desmethylmoramide .HCL(in stock!)

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Desmethylmoramide .HCL
Iupac  name: 4-Morpholin-4-yl-2,2-diphenyl-1-pyrrolidin-1-ylbutan-1-one
CAS NO: 1767-88-0
Chemical Formula: C24H30N2O2
Mol. Wt.: 378.516 g•mol−1

Desmethylmoramide (INN) is an opioid analgesic related to dextromoramide (the active (+)-isomer of moramide) that was synthesized and characterized in the late 1950s but was never marketed…
This product is intended for research and forensic applications.

@bigjackchen any feedback on this one yet? Human in vitro binding assay? I'd like to know the analgesic potency with respect to morphine and any speculation about Euphoria and Recreational potential. The patriarch of this analog's clan, Dextromoramide is believed to be the most euphoric of all synthetic opioids ever made.

I worry that it will be too low potency and subtle in effect for RC opioid researchers to appreciate after the graduate level research going on in the Nitazenes, in the grand tradition of O-AMKD,   Dipyanone, and now the moramide class each of the coveted grails will be slandered with a caricature analog aimed at first time opioid users and intolerable by any ROA!- First and Last time opioid users. Long live the Legacy!

I appreciate the efforts that finally chinese RC Opioid supplier now are trying to make lower potencies but absolutely outstanding receptors affinity compounds.

You have still a lot of classes with easy synth, marketable, and that will beat heroin / oxycodone / oxymorphone and be totally safe, and no morphinians of course.
DesMethylMoramide, I don't know if you made a second attempt, but the first batch was not active or anyway extremely weak.

This analogue of dextromoramide is per se already one of the weakest one. But if made properly, should have a great recreational effect. This was not the case. I shared my sample of 5g with people with and without any tolerance, even at 200mg (different RoA tested), there was almost no effect if not a little itching.

Dipyanone is a very good product tough, maybe not in terms of euphoria, but for his low potency, it can give you pretty nice nod and sedation. Be aware half-life is VERY long, watch out with redosing, or you could start nodding even 12 hours later.. but as replacement of subutex or methadone is definitely great.

You know already which dextromoramide analogue would be the absolute bomb in terms on the most euphoric compound ever released and warm body well being. But the synth posed some issue I heard, and with low yelds. There is a fix for it tough. We always helped gladly, but since we always got rewarded poorly, this time we will run this project internally.

I will suggest in the future some other RC opioid with worldwide legal status and that could be amazing as well. Some of them got a pretty simple synth, but a large scale batch is required, doing small batches is too complicated. If you own and industrial facility, then you can certainly make a bulk synth with success.

Take care, keep up the good job and the direction you took.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back