Detox

Bxiris

Anyone know of a detox product that will flush and/or mask x@n@x from a drug screen?

Slow taper and it takes at least 2 or 3 weeks to get out of your system.  If you have any health issues or are older, do a taper, don't cold turkey.  It takes a  good whack on your whole body.

caution: eti z l@am  showed up as a bEnz on a multiple choice test for me personally. I'm in medical field and had access to my own test and did it at home for research purposes. YMMV. 7 TO 10 DAYS for Zanzibar's,,, 21 for V@lley girls

@Ayyy7393 You could switch to something that's not being tested. Like if the test doesn't include barbs, phenobarb. Or soma, zopiclone, but you'd only bother to do that if you are dependant. If you can stop taking it for a few days, I've heard a couple people say that theanine helps with very mild withdrawal (One of them specifically had gone from 2,5 mg clotiazepam to nothing and he said theanine helped with the headaches and anxiety)

Would this be a 10-12 panel urine test?

caution: eti z l@am  showed up as a bEnz on a multiple choice test for me personally. I'm in medical field and had access to my own test and did it at home for research purposes. YMMV. 7 TO 10 DAYS for Zanzibar's,,, 21 for V@lley girls
This is for a home/POC test in the US? That is news indeed. I've known people to not even test positive for flualp even though one would expect crosslinking with tests for alp, though advice is still to avoid analogs of marketed benzos (which for the US excludes etiz). But if test makers are now testing for thienodiazepines as well, then yikes.

@Rec water and a water pill cut water hour before test take apple cider vinegar with zinc and a b vitiman and dont use for 24 hours

Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back