DiY FACTORY

UFOtofu

VENDOR ACCOUNT
If you boys ever need help acquiring top quality, performance-enhancing pharmaceuticals:

Please feel free to message me anytime for your US2US TRT needs.

If you boys ever need help acquiring top quality, performance-enhancing pharmaceuticals:

Please feel free to message me anytime for your US2US TRT needs.

Raw Testosterone C powder
Raw Testosterone E powder

Curious, folks?
Care for a free sample?

Email me, anytime 💯

Always happy to work something out with my fellow DBG community

HOMEBREW: money saver + you know exactly what is in your very own testosterone shot$$$

** many UGLs aren’t exactly “sanitation-motivated” This way: you can buy your own raw supplies, ready your own lab, and VOILA:

You have your very own, homemade TRT [C200 or E250]

Need HOMEBREW recipes?
Happy to help.
Just ask away 🤙🏽

FREE TESTOSTERONE PROP 100mg
- 4 left 👩🏻‍⚕️

US2US only

Cheers 🥂🍾

Attachments

• 220E0223-4252-4CDB-9A86-1C75D5EBB943.jpeg
    220E0223-4252-4CDB-9A86-1C75D5EBB943.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 019C8ECC-A26C-4C08-8B55-4751FBD51D81.jpeg
    019C8ECC-A26C-4C08-8B55-4751FBD51D81.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 803C6087-E6D0-4EBE-90CD-44CC9FC8298D.jpeg
    803C6087-E6D0-4EBE-90CD-44CC9FC8298D.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 7
SUMMER IS HERE: Time to show those beach muscles 💪🏻👙🏄‍♀️🏄🏄🏾‍♂️

CLENBUTEROL: Weight loss supplement

** 25 FREE SAMPLES

Attachments

• 09526A06-1DC4-4113-9523-D0E161CA7781.jpeg
    09526A06-1DC4-4113-9523-D0E161CA7781.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Free RAW TESTOSTERONE samples always available

👩🏽‍🍳🧑‍🍳👨🏻‍🍳🏋️‍♀️🏋🏽‍♂️🏋️

✌🏽

Attachments

• 590A11C1-0E91-4A37-AF7D-997204EF3871.jpeg
    590A11C1-0E91-4A37-AF7D-997204EF3871.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 7
  • CFE2A009-2302-46E8-AF7A-DE4652C1946D.jpeg
    CFE2A009-2302-46E8-AF7A-DE4652C1946D.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 5
Um, I am grieving the loss of my long time friends who kept me sustained with their beloved brand of liquid hGH and IGF-1, as well as replacement testosterone sold as testosterone phenyl-propionate. These are losses I should replace.

As far as testosterone, Propionate is a fine alternative, and sustanon used to deliver results but I’ve never quite pushed my use of these things when I should have. Okay, maybe once or twice. Oxandrolone is my pal, but it’s busy messing around and I only use it if it’s quality and a few times five+ years ago to enhance a low dose test run. It’s helped resolve some inflammatory processes that occur with injury, disease states, as well as had overall positive effect on my constitution mentally and physically. But it is not sustainable so it joins some compounds, I will reserve for specific purposes or about of insecurity when I need to at least look jacked and confident lol.

Back to basics, I don’t think many places have legitimately perfected IGF-1 as an UGL like my previous guys did, nor had the quality and prices for their UGL brand of hGH, but my anterior pituitary is deficient or insufficient in several important hormones due to a medical event at 28yo, and a decade later I need to take the essentials or my body and mind are in chaos. Good thing I have healthcare! Unfortunately, as a Medicare and Medicaid dual beneficiary, I get the promise of rich treatments as a patient like any other, but I’m treated like any other poor patient designated as a multiple chronic condition MCC insured for purposes of saving costs in a care model now based in reimbursement for quality of care improvement. So, my experience has been that if they’re able to code and bill for diagnostics and work up, I get great care, but once treatment talks progress they know improvement is impossible and symptom management doesn’t code well I guess.

Side note- my endocrinologist tried to argue repeat TT scores of 68 and 112 should be monitored, and my previous endocrinologist mentioned how expensive for the healthcare system it would be if he simply put me on lifetime hGH replacement after two years of “monitoring, MRIs, provocative testing, and other costly medical care he was happy to line his pockets with - but the cost of biologics? Too much for society. So I skipped the pharmacy by and large, by now, and support small business.

That’s my dilemma.
Here’s my quest and ideal solutions:
1. Find new source for hGH. It should be authentic and not contaminated by dimer or bacteria residue.
2. Afford HRT. Whether UGL or pharma, though the latter is a lot more than a few years ago, when I would get 45IU Norditropin pens shipped from Turkey many years ago it would arrive in a two day period for $175-210. Half a decade later, it’s best to find what you can and make do, if affordable and consistent then it will work for now
3. How affordable?. My source closed after 20 years and kept prices down, so I’m not expecting to find that again soon. But 150IU for $170, 100IU for $150, and $200IU for $280 is my reference range, and I don’t have much room on a shitty SSDI income still. So, home brewing test and grabbing some orals or ancillaries is appealing if it lowers cost for retail prices of AAS and frees up money for hGH and these other biologics I’ve always wanted to try but never could fit peptides in the budget.
4. Have fun and learn a new hobby. Why not we all have to take pleasure in the small things in life not everything that rewards us must be massive surges of dopamine from completely legal crystals from the alkaloids from the ephedras...

So, what’s my point?
My point? I don’t really know if I have one another than I’m lonely and bored. However, I’m intensely interested and intellectually stimulated by fixing ailing health problems as well as learning wholesome new hobbies like cooking! And occasionally, I may wish to do some of the more cosmetically purposed peptides and AAS because you’re never lonely when you are always looking at the mirror and can’t believe how find you are, albeit with some hair loss…
How can you help? That’s up to us to figure out and certainly wouldn’t wanna burden you, I understand you’re here for improvement to your life as well and at the end of the day I’m here to support where support is well-deserved. We can have a chat and figure this out.

I do need some guidance. But not much. I understand much of this pharmacologically, but the CMC side is less familiar. Though I have a decent knowledge of fundamental quality control, regulatory affairs, and can pick up chemistry and its application with safe lab supplies and practices with some confidence.. I imagine I can pick up the process fairly quickly and It might become a hobby, but certainly will tempt me to try a cycle or two before i close out my mid to late thirties these coming years!

Can we talk offline? Slip into something more comfortable, perhaps? ;) lol.

Last edited:
Um, I am grieving the loss of my long time friends who kept me sustained with their beloved brand of liquid hGH and IGF-1, as well as replacement testosterone sold as testosterone phenyl-propionate. These are losses I should replace.

As far as testosterone, Propionate is a fine alternative, and sustanon used to deliver results but I’ve never quite pushed my use of these things when I should have. Okay, maybe once or twice. Oxandrolone is my pal, but it’s busy messing around and I only use it if it’s quality and a few times five+ years ago to enhance a low dose test run. It’s helped resolve some inflammatory processes that occur with injury, disease states, as well as had overall positive effect on my constitution mentally and physically. But it is not sustainable so it joins some compounds, I will reserve for specific purposes or about of insecurity when I need to at least look jacked and confident lol.

Back to basics, I don’t think many places have legitimately perfected IGF-1 as an UGL like my previous guys did, nor had the quality and prices for their UGL brand of hGH, but my anterior pituitary is deficient or insufficient in several important hormones due to a medical event at 28yo, and a decade later I need to take the essentials or my body and mind are in chaos. Good thing I have healthcare! Unfortunately, as a Medicare and Medicaid dual beneficiary, I get the promise of rich treatments as a patient like any other, but I’m treated like any other poor patient designated as a multiple chronic condition MCC insured for purposes of saving costs in a care model now based in reimbursement for quality of care improvement. So, my experience has been that if they’re able to code and bill for diagnostics and work up, I get great care, but once treatment talks progress they know improvement is impossible and symptom management doesn’t code well I guess.

Side note- my endocrinologist tried to argue repeat TT scores of 68 and 112 should be monitored, and my previous endocrinologist mentioned how expensive for the healthcare system it would be if he simply put me on lifetime hGH replacement after two years of “monitoring, MRIs, provocative testing, and other costly medical care he was happy to line his pockets with - but the cost of biologics? Too much for society. So I skipped the pharmacy by and large, by now, and support small business.

That’s my dilemma.
1. Find new source for hGH. It should be authentic and not contaminated by dimer or bacteria residue.
2. Afford HRT. Whether UGL or pharma, though the latter is a lot more than a few years ago, when I would get 45IU Norditropin pens shipped from Turkey many years ago it would arrive in a two day period for $175-210. Half a decade later, it’s best to find what you can and make do, if affordable and consistent then it will work for now
3. How affordable?. My source closed after 20 years and kept prices down, so I’m not expecting to find that again soon. But 150IU for $170, 100IU for $150, and $200IU for $280 is my reference range, and I don’t have much room on a shitty SSDI income still. So, home brewing test and grabbing some orals or ancillaries is appealing if it lowers cost for retail prices of AAS and frees up money for hGH and these other biologics I’ve always wanted to try but never could fit peptides in the budget.
4. Have fun and learn a new hobby. Why not we all have to take pleasure in the small things in life not everything that rewards us must be massive surges of dopamine from completely legal crystals from the alkaloids from the ephedras...

So, what’s my point?
My point? I don’t really know if I have one another than I’m lonely and bored. However, I’m intensely interested and intellectually stimulated by fixing ailing health problems as well as learning wholesome new hobbies like cooking! And occasionally, I may wish to do some of the more cosmetically purposed peptides and AAS because you’re never lonely when you are always looking at the mirror and can’t believe how find you are, albeit with some hair loss…
How can you help? That’s up to us to figure out and certainly wouldn’t wanna burden you, I understand you’re here for improvement to your life as well and at the end of the day I’m here to support where support is well-deserved. We can have a chat and figure this out.

I do need some guidance. But not much. I understand much of this pharmacologically, but the CMC side is less familiar. Though I have a decent knowledge of fundamental quality control, regulatory affairs, and can pick up chemistry and its application with safe lab supplies and practices with some confidence.. I imagine I can pick up the process fairly quickly and It might become a hobby, but certainly will tempt me to try a cycle or two before i close out my mid to late thirties these coming years!

That’s last part would be a definitively “no” — but always flattered. (Testosterone does this to boy and men, of all ages!) 😰

FOR NOW: Testosterone prices are…

- PROP $50
- E $75
- C $75
- Sustanon $75

HGH kits are generally $250, but I’ll see what I can do. (Obviously, the more we buy: the costs go down — thanks to distribution discounts)

Your case is definitely a special order, involving multiple meds. We tend to order, then deliver/forward to you in about 2-3 weeks total. Happy to offer FREE SHIPPING in your case 💯

So in short please:

How can we help you today? 🥸

That’s my dilemma.

So, what’s my point?

Wet powders count as . 85 and dry like cyp .75. B3nzyl etoh, benzyl benzate and ur choice of carrier oil. Steer clear of industrial ethyl oleate tho

They are powerful esters, indeed:
- in & out of your system in 24-48hrs

They get the job done quickly and effectively

Mostly for athletes: Looking to pass their “random” drug tests 😁

NEXT TIME: Maybe use smaller doses (20-30 units, or 0.2-0.3mL per day is still plenty for TRT)

Many PED doctors (around the world), who write scripts for PROP100……. They almost always recommend using it: 5 days on; 2 days off. That’s literally only 100mg PROP per week: prescribed. Most folks don’t understand how potent PROP can be on one’s receptors. Every savage, alpha male athletes use 100mg EOD: no problemas. PLENTY of TRT 🥰

Otherwise: you’ll probably start going nuclear (similar to your past situation, @Dr-Octagon )

… and then you’ll probably pop the drug test too 💩💩💩

**ALWAYS STUDY YOUR SUPPLEMENTS, KIDS … Side effects are always a motherfuc*** 🥵

Last edited:
@Dr-Octagon : SUPER appreciate you for NOT giving out, only the ratios & not the entire recipes❣️

This next generation needs LEARN to do their homework, see what works for them, also see what works for their particular hot sauce…….

+++ WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES (because it happens to ALL of us — as a rite of passage) 🫶🏽

But respectfully, we will ALWAYS point you and guide you in the right directions. But the ratios MUST be followed!

It’s like making cupcakes: too much or too little of this or that: your recipe will “crash”

So when you see/find a legitimate recipe for the raws that you order: FOLLOW THE RECIPES TO THE T (each raw + oil has slightly different recipes)

EDIBLES are all the same per mg — but consistent, daily dosage is #1 🏋️‍♀️🏋️🏋🏽‍♂️

And again: PEPTIDES are just as easy. You weigh your dosages, find your supplies & then you go from there.

VERY VERY VERY time consuming; but relatively worth it *ahem*

Wet powders count as . 85 and dry like cyp .75. B3nzyl etoh, benzyl benzate and ur choice of carrier oil. Steer clear of industrial ethyl oleate tho

Attachments

• 105E1AC6-18A5-4D3D-BF11-B2FB131625E0.jpeg
    105E1AC6-18A5-4D3D-BF11-B2FB131625E0.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DA62441D-B1F3-4A42-9479-A0366C666833.jpeg
    DA62441D-B1F3-4A42-9479-A0366C666833.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Hardest part of HOMEBREW:

IMHO: Patiently, carefully, and methodically using the filter to fill the designated amounts of gear.

Those filters: 1 slip & your filler becomes a catheter 💦💦💦

🤬 Money go bye-bye 💸

Someone had me compound a test phenyl-prop once. I was always sensitive to short esters for some reason
FREE TESTOSTERONE PROP 100mg
- 4 left 👩🏻‍⚕️

US2US only

Cheers 🥂🍾

Two freebies left, y’all (worth $45)

Nothing is wrong with them. Just want you guys to buy & try, eventually

It’s always all love here
Gym atmosphere / Gym fellowship 💯

Hardest part of HOMEBREW:

IMHO: Patiently, carefully, and methodically using the filter to fill the designated amounts of gear.

Those filters: 1 slip & your filler becomes a catheter 💦💦💦

🤬 Money go bye-bye 💸
Steritop filters and a low volume vacuum pump.

But those are made for 100ml+ projects, you know?

Smoke too much 420, or have too many m3d$ PRIOR to going into the labs:

Accidents are bounded to happen 💩

#moneygone 😩

Currently available for sale (limited supply)

- ANADROL50 aka A-Bombs (specifically designed for major post-surgery weight gains. Helps to gain weight + strength: exponentially, on a daily basis)

- DIANABOL 50mg (TRTs alternative, baby brother)

- WINSTROL 50mg (PED made to increase speed, endurance & for cutting weight)

Attachments

• F8DEEED6-59C6-4CAA-BD94-EB7463AC038A.jpeg
    F8DEEED6-59C6-4CAA-BD94-EB7463AC038A.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 4
  • 0BD916FC-55CE-4F89-BB6A-88850DA9D7B2.jpeg
    0BD916FC-55CE-4F89-BB6A-88850DA9D7B2.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 4487823D-80E3-4469-A8B6-7E510CB2FC45.jpeg
    4487823D-80E3-4469-A8B6-7E510CB2FC45.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 2
Someone had me compound a test phenyl-prop once. I was always sensitive to short esters for some reason
hey bud. Can you please elaborate? This one is a funny ester as info tends to suggest a variable metabolism as far as PK/PD studies show, to the limited extent they were done. Sorry, I am trying to read and reply to you and the kind reply above by Mr. UFO, but I am about as high as UFOs atm. I do love DMT but I have a tolerance like a MFer, but it tends to scramble words, etc. I apologize I’ll be back to reply to all the responses with appreciated info shared, it seems, thx!

Currently available for sale (limited supply)

- ANADROL50 aka A-Bombs (specifically designed for major post-surgery weight gains. Helps to gain weight + strength: exponentially, on a daily basis)

- DIANABOL 50mg (TRTs alternative, baby brother)

- WINSTROL 50mg (PED made to increase speed, endurance & for cutting weight)
I understand the risks, but any “Superdrol”? I never used it but in high school had to have weekly matches with my teammate on it who wanted my weight class spot and i always was impressed with how strong and lean he stayed. That was back when it was at GMC, I believe, and I didn’t use any PEDs or supplements because I just didn’t have the money or knowledge. I was way more skilled but he scared the shit out of me lol. Then his ankle shattered trying to hop around and avoid a single leg I had on my shoulder, it was gross and I felt bad but it was stressful to go full speed every damn practice then get challenged the night before competing. I am curious about the musculature, cosmetically, and assume the bone shattering was his lack of dietary vegetables or something;)

I will check in later today. Up too late stressing about stupid stuff and using maladaptive coping strategies, to boot. Thanks for your kind replies and info here. I’ll get through it asap and be in touch. Be well!

Could any others give me their experience with this vendor? Preferably recent but any will do. Thanks ahead of time.

That’s last part would be a definitively “no” — but always flattered. (Testosterone does this to boy and men, of all ages!) 😰

FOR NOW: Testosterone prices are…

- PROP $50
- E $75
- C $75
- Sustanon $75

HGH kits are generally $250, but I’ll see what I can do. (Obviously, the more we buy: the costs go down — thanks to distribution discounts)

Your case is definitely a special order, involving multiple meds. We tend to order, then deliver/forward to you in about 2-3 weeks total. Happy to offer FREE SHIPPING in your case 💯

So in short please:

How can we help you today? 🥸
What would you use if you were someone who won't use needles and will be forced to do it orally? At least in the beginning. Just looking for a affordable trip. Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back