DiY FACTORY

What would you use if you were someone who won't use needles and will be forced to do it orally? At least in the beginning. Just looking for a affordable trip. Thanks

Hi @HugoStiglitz

What are your current goals?

Gaining weight/muscle or losing weight?

** each m3ds does different things to transform your body, so we need to know your needs 🤓

Email me, okay?
We can discuss further there

DiYFACTORY@protonmail.com

Best Regards,
Denise

Last edited:
Ashbury’s 4/20 Promotion:

- RAW TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
(250mg/mL):

4g promo = $20
* + free US2US shipping

4g + ingredients = 1-1.5 vials (10-15ml) of personal, homemade hot sauce (sample; then do bloodwork, please)

** Proof will always be in the pudding 🩸

TEST E 4g = $20 PROMO

Thank you everyone for your patience, love and support❣️

Peace, Love, Respect
Denise @ DiY ZzZ FACTORY
👩🏻‍⚕️🐶

RAW TESTOSTERONES C / E:
- currently available in 50g and 125g factory-made luggage 🧳 (on-hand, in stock)

- requested quantities always welcome [25g = roughly 100mL (10 vials of testosterone), via HOMEBREW]

🏋️‍♀️🏋🏽‍♂️🏋️

🤼‍♂️🤼🤼‍♀️

🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏃‍♀️

Last edited:
ANOTHER PROMO?! 🥵

4g of TEST C200 = $20
[now available for “sample orders”]

** DiY while supplies last

Need a specific, special raw (anabolic, SARM, peptide). We are here for you❣️

Sincerely,
Denise @ DiYFACTORY

Attachments

• AE1871D9-F36E-4D28-A6A9-216BB32D84B4.jpeg
    AE1871D9-F36E-4D28-A6A9-216BB32D84B4.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 1
  • E786A4C6-6C0F-4BC3-A9E9-8AB4863DB3A8.jpeg
    E786A4C6-6C0F-4BC3-A9E9-8AB4863DB3A8.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 1
I was graced with a sample of test cypionate. They had a very swift turnaround.product came professionally sealed and packaged. Everything seems great. Thanks for the sample. I'll definitely be back.
BB999

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back