** DNP; The facts and dangers what you need to know**

How long of a cycle do you recommend using DNP for? I’ve read of others doing three week cycles ranging from 250-500mg. I was thinking of trying a 2- 3 week cycle of 250mg daily, and then possibly switching to phentermine for a month or so. I have a solid 40 pounds I’d like to lose before I start trying to get into shape again. 6’2 - 220lbs. Any advice would be appreciated! 
A very short period if you are really set on using it. 40lbs is unrealistic to lose and verging on dangerous. You need to put the effort and work in to lose that amount of weight. DNP is to lose a reasonable amount of weight/fat when dieting and time becomes time restricted. I lost approximately 7lbs after everything. That was in conjunction with a strict diet and working out.

A very short period if you are really set on using it. 40lbs is unrealistic to lose and verging on dangerous. You need to put the effort and work in to lose that amount of weight. DNP is to lose a reasonable amount of weight/fat when dieting and time becomes time restricted. I lost approximately 7lbs after everything. That was in conjunction with a strict diet and working out.
How long did you cycle? I’m not trying to lose all 40lbs on DNP and phentermine in 6 weeks, but somthing like 3-4 months total time seems feasible 

Edit: I really don’t know too much about this stuff, so no one should put much value in what I’m saying. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did you cycle? I’m not trying to lose all 40lbs on DNP and phentermine in 6 weeks, but somthing like 3-4 months total time seems feasible 

Edit: I really don’t know too much about this stuff, so no one should put much value in what I’m saying. 
The cycle lasted 4 weeks and that was at a push because by week 4 I was very toxic and felt sick.
As an inexperienced (I am assuming from your comment) person you should not be even contemplating this drug.
Are you an experienced athlete or weight lifter and do you have any experience with PED's?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Contressa I would really advise you take on board what myself and Trin have advised. It’s extremely toxic and should not be for a significant length of time. There’s better methods to losing weight without the need to put yourself through the hell that is DNP...remember it’s a poison. You can pm me if you want and I’d be more than happy to set up a healthier more realistic plan for you.

R

yeddigouk said:
Yeah just started a raw steak and beef diet with raw eggs in the mix figure since no one here gives a fuck im dying might as well go full basic .
????? Why would you assume no one here gives a fuck? If that's true then of course I would care. Does that diet appeal to you or is it supposed to have some significance as far as health goes?

Forgive my ignorance. @Hammerblow would you be kind enough to enlighten me?

Thanks @2earls 

Hey @yeddigouk we are a community here and will always give a fuck! Please don’t ever feel otherwise. What your doing sounds very much like the carnivore diet. Eliminating carbs and only eating steak. It’s a newer  trend diet so there’s no scientific literature to really back it up just circumstantial,  however what I will say if you feel better following that specific diet i.e inceasrrad energy level, digestion, less fat lose/gain depending on your goal. And overall better than previous diets I’d love to heard about it. One of the main components is it’s meant to reduce swelling? The Bell brothers who are predominate in the fitness world and they follow it with great results. There’s a book written by Mark Bell called ‘War on carbs’ if you know of it. If not give it a read. 

I’d genuinely love your feedback on it and the diet mate.

cheers,

Hanmer

@yeddigouk aas are only as dangerous as your ignorance too them. If you approach them at the right age, research the life out of them and cycle sensibly then there’s many advantages. Education is key my friend but they are dangerous without it. 

R

Hey @yeddigouk I’m sure there’s better diabetes recipes you could find online for kidney beans and other food groups then turning to me. I’m not an expert at in the field but I’m aware of plenty that are. What’s your ultimate goal? Do you train? Are you wanting/already seriously into fitness?

unfortunately as you probably already know crispr is at the forefront of medical science but still very young and not approved for human use. Eventually it will be and it’s effects will be game changing. There’s no steroid or hormone that comes close to the potential that crispr has, although saying that there are many effective compounds depending on what you’re looking to get out of them. And that is so important you have to give be it training, diet, recovery to get anything out of aas. You will only get back what you put in.

let me know

Hammer 🔨   

About 10 years ago i used to mess around with aas and such meds and i started out as a chubby teen always had an excess weight, got into training loved it ran a couple of courses just basic dbol test then pct, then i ran test deca and instead of pct i stayed on the test and added in some dnp and t3...

Wow, its unpleasant to be on, i was hot all the time, eating carbs was like eating a heater, i was taking it for about a month and all in all i lost a fair bit of body fat but i had some terrible sides... Now i was so hung up on getting lean i paid no attention to the sides until my girlfriend at the time noticed my sperm turned yellow, no joke, like custard... I stopped straight away!!

I didnt go to the docs or anything and it returned to normal, ive had a child since so i guess im ok but i wouldnt touch it again ever. 

I guess i got out of it what i wanted but that scared me hard. When you think you've researched it just double check and think about it properly anybody whos going to go ahead and use it

Hi, I'm not bodybuilder, the opposite, I have trouble working out consistently. But I am a biochemist and out of all the substances I've seen people put in their bodies DNP is still the scariest one. I just want to add to the warnings from a different perspective.

DNP is what's called an uncoupling agent or protonophore, what they essentially do transport protons from one side of a membrane to the othere. The ATP synthase, which like it's name says synthetizes ATP, requires a certain concentration of protons on each side side of the membrane, without it it simply stops and that kills the cell, but first it makes it generate heat, When you take DNP every cell of your body is overworking to compensate for the lack of ATP, that's what makes DNP so bad, it's a metabolic poison like cyanide or arsine, there's no treatment whatsoever, the moment you take too much you're dead.

Now a lot people will simply say ''I won't overdo it, I'll only take x amount'' You can still die. The very fat you're eliminating can accumulate DNP, it's very lipophilic, when you burn that fat you get a surpise dose you won't know about. If your body starts metabolizing it more slowly, or your kidneys are not doing that well, the fact is that there is enough variability within the human body that there is no safe dose of DNP, any dose high enough to cause an effect is already dangerous.

I've worked with uncoupling agents quite often, we use them a lot when we want to stop ATP production in a cell. I haven't used DNP as often as CCCP (It's about 500 times more potent and I often wonder if someone will want to take it :/) but I've always seen it as a poison because that's what it is, you cannot take it safely the same way you cannot take mercury or arsenic safely. Think about it this way, if you lose weight with cancer, is that because you're burning a ton of calories? No, it's because your body can't work properly, even if it's working, that's only a testament that you're poisoning yourself. 

I've never touched the thing with my bare hand, I'm not allowed to where I work, please don't put it in your body, if you need to lose weight there are options (Liraglutide worked for me) but it's a gamble not worth taking. Even when you find people that have taken it, how many want to do it again?

There was a case in the UK of a seller getting 8 years for selling DNP which killed a girl, I like the judge's statement so I'll end with a quote of his ''There is no antidote or remedy for DNP once taken. In consequence, DNP has a staggeringly high mortality rate – of those who presented at hospital between 2007 and 2019 with a history of having taken DNP, 18% died. This puts DNP close to cyanide in terms of its toxicity''

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back