Do fake OP OC's even exist?

• Thread starter Thread starter rp2011
  • Start date Start date
R

rp2011

Seems like no one in their right mind would even want to fake such a terrible pill, but I am just curious because it had no ox code taste when I was chewing it up. It reminded me of cardboard. Still feeling no effects from it and I tried my best (over 1 hour) to extract as much as I could in emergenc. Just wondering what a fake, or the real might look/taste like from experience!

Thanks y'all and peace to my fellow patients.

Last edited:
I really doubt it. Not because they're a bad pill (I've never had the original OC80) but because of the extended release formulation it would be tough to do.

I really doubt it. Not because they're a bad pill (I've never had the original OC80) but because of the extended release formulation it would be tough to do.
​You make a good point. Gosh I hate the pesky new extended release formula.

So I have a relatively low tolerance and I took measures to make my op pills as instant release as possible through methods I wont describe, but after taking 60mg which is 4x what it normally takes for me I feel absolutely nothing. Could these pills be fake?

Could be, but slow release pills are tricky. I have chronic pain and since stricter regulations have passed, my doc has switched some of my meds to slow release. It has been a difficult transition, and I can not always tell if I've taken it or not, but I also take it with fast release.  If your tolerance is at a certain mg be careful not to over do it until you know if they are the real deal. Sometimes they do seem to can kick after a few hours, sort of all at once.

Well with 60mg in me I feel a light buzz, but nothing compared to the roxy which had me feeling completely amazing on just 15mg. I could take on my entire day pain free with 15mg in the morning and maybe 15 more in the evening.

Well with 60mg in me I feel a light buzz, but nothing compared to the roxy which had me feeling completely amazing on just 15mg. I could take on my entire day pain free with 15mg in the morning and maybe 15 more in the evening.

So I have a relatively low tolerance and I took measures to make my op pills as instant release as possible through methods I wont describe, but after taking 60mg which is 4x what it normally takes for me I feel absolutely nothing. Could these pills be fake?
​Are they soft? Almost like a sponge when you chewed it?? Cuz if you chewed it, you won't make it release ANY faster... It's diff if you split them but chewing.. can make effects take 4-5hrs before it works.. At least they aren't hard as a rock anymore, but ya, no reason to chew.. Otherwise, easiest thing to do is post a pic here on the "Pill identification thread" hope this helps,

BTW, your lil turtle guy, needs to chill out he's making me tired /default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
​Are they soft? Almost like a sponge when you chewed it?? Cuz if you chewed it, you won't make it release ANY faster... It's diff if you split them but chewing.. can make effects take 4-5hrs before it works.. At least they aren't hard as a rock anymore, but ya, no reason to chew.. Otherwise, easiest thing to do is post a pic here on the "Pill identification thread" hope this helps,

BTW, your lil turtle guy, needs to chill out he's making me tired /default_rolleyes.gif
​Rofl do you not like my turtle? /default_laugh.png Actually the pills are very very hard. I actually dissolve them in something before drinking, I don't chew!

Then they are possibly fake.. cuz the ones out now are soft.. All er's are.. it's the new timerx system. Or they were 4-5yrs old, which could be a possibility.. and ya the turtle is TOO happy haha, but only cuz I'm sick to my stomach today from having to drink barium cocktail and a shot of iodine for a CT scan y/day.. so I scroll him off the page /default_smile.png  he looks happy, like me at a concert.. I know what you mean and as far as I know, that really only works for these newer ones.. as said snap a pic w/ your phone and post it.. I'm positive someone will be able to tell you.. those real hard ones got pulled, cuz they didn't dissolve even in stomach acid, and people saw em in their.. well.. crap. Thus the 4-5 diff formula's in 6-7yrs. Panabanana did the same.. 

If in doubt..put in a med syringe and use rectally. Should kick in or not. Sounds horrid but...

If in doubt..put in a med syringe and use rectally. Should kick in or not. Sounds horrid but...
​Erk, not into that whole thing xD. Also its nearly impossible to get the pill to break down and get it up there lol!

Then they are possibly fake.. cuz the ones out now are soft.. All er's are.. it's the new timerx system. Or they were 4-5yrs old, which could be a possibility.. and ya the turtle is TOO happy haha, but only cuz I'm sick to my stomach today from having to drink barium cocktail and a shot of iodine for a CT scan y/day.. so I scroll him off the page /default_smile.png  he looks happy, like me at a concert.. I know what you mean and as far as I know, that really only works for these newer ones.. as said snap a pic w/ your phone and post it.. I'm positive someone will be able to tell you.. those real hard ones got pulled, cuz they didn't dissolve even in stomach acid, and people saw em in their.. well.. crap. Thus the 4-5 diff formula's in 6-7yrs. Panabanana did the same.. 

View attachment 912

They're real as ever, I just had to figure out how to use them properly. Man I had to get creative but by golly I think I've got it!

They're real as ever, I just had to figure out how to use them properly. Man I had to get creative but by golly I think I've got it!
Crush it down into water and use a med syringe to carefully insert while lying on your side with your upper leg bent at the knee. It will allow you to actually receive more of the active ingredient..more so that oral use, much more than insufflation, and prob equiv to intravenous use. It stretches your dollar and its YOUR ass. Not like a friend asking you to do it. Lol. @A.C...help me out here with explanation of bioavailability. Methinks with your pain, youve not been to proud.

Crush it down into water and use a med syringe to carefully insert while lying on your side with your upper leg bent at the knee. It will allow you to actually receive more of the active ingredient..more so that oral use, much more than insufflation, and prob equiv to intravenous use. It stretches your dollar and its YOUR ass. Not like a friend asking you to do it. Lol. @A.C...help me out here with explanation of bioavailability. Methinks with your pain, youve not been to proud.
​Rofl, firstly mate they don't really break down too well unless you have like a machine grinder. Secondly, we really shouldn't be dicussing methods publicly especially since I don't abuse my medicine I just need to take it every day and needed my dose faster rather than extended. If you want to talk more feel free to pm me, but lets not discuss methods publicly!

​Bioavailability?? It's how much hits your system at what points.. these have the highest of any Er. I could explain it, and maybe later I'll pm you w/ some sites to read as it's easier that me trying to think today haha! But ya panamabanana has a LOW bio rate, MS is in the middle.. and my fav.. these don't last long enough, panamabanana's hurt my stomach(even the G77's) the ir's don't.. my doc almost put me on 8-30ms ir/day.. I was like Noooooooo I'll never be able to "go" again haha, but he was right.. as the banana ir's were great for me.. 

"I ain't proud Lord I ain't proud, no I aint proud.. Lord I ain't proud no I ain't proud today! I'm in love w/ company, so please don't talk to me, Lord I ain't proud no I ain't proud today"- Langhorne Slim "I ain't proud"/default_cool.png

Well If you want to hear my very creative oral method, pm me /default_smile.png

I just figured ROA was a topic that most wouldnt be offended by. If you wanted to have it take effect quicker, then I dont think my comment was out of line. I dont take pain killers, but since youre resorting to ordering meds online..lets not throw me under the bus as though I am out of line. Just a suggestion. No need to pm you, Ive nothing more to say. Thanks @A.C.. xoxo Dahling.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back