Do fake OP OC's even exist?

• Thread starter Thread starter rp2011
  • Start date Start date
I just figured ROA was a topic that most wouldnt be offended by. If you wanted to have it take effect quicker, then I dont think my comment was out of line. I dont take pain killers, but since youre resorting to ordering meds online..lets not throw me under the bus as though I am out of line. Just a suggestion. No need to pm you, Ive nothing more to say. Thanks @A.C.. xoxo Dahling.
​I'm not trying to throw you under the bus mate, It's just that I was personally pm'd and told not to talk about it specifically. I'm sorry I should have mentioned that in my previous post. I did not mean to offend you at all. Trust me I would love to talk about it!

I just figured ROA was a topic that most wouldnt be offended by. If you wanted to have it take effect quicker, then I dont think my comment was out of line. I dont take pain killers, but since youre resorting to ordering meds online..lets not throw me under the bus as though I am out of line. Just a suggestion. No need to pm you, Ive nothing more to say. Thanks @A.C.. xoxo Dahling.
​I'm not trying to throw you under the bus mate, It's just that I was personally pm'd and told not to talk about it specifically. I'm sorry I should have mentioned that in my previous post. I did not mean to offend you at all. Trust me I would love to talk about it!
​I know EXACTLY what you do haha.. and as far as I know it doesn't work on the older hard ones? 

"If you value your life, you better stay off the drugs... and if you value your drugs, ya better stay off the map"- Shakey Graves

Oh the lessons learned at Pickathon, the only "dry" fest in the US, w/ the BEST folk running it, missed last yr w/ Willie Watson and Shakey Graves.. they get the most fan friendly artists too.. also only fest where the musicians hang out w/ the fans the entire time... from Langhorne, the Avetts even.. that was WAY back.. I GOTSTA get to the PNW in August, there's no place like Pandervia(that isn't quite right.. but I'll let yinz find Pick online, if you're in the PNW, GO!, it's refreshing when ya don't drink.. it is in a state tho where "other" things are totally norml ha!

Look at Slim growling in my cover photo.. I'm totally straight but my man crush on Sean is bad.. /default_smile.png he's my favorite friend) better yet, he loves me right back eh @2earls? We need a music therapy thread!!!

Hello all, I haven't read the entire conversation. We do try to keep discussion of non-traditional methods of med usage to a minimum. There are other forums that specialize in that type of thing. Best to keep creative ideas to pms.     A.C. if you would like to start a music therapy thread, you would have me as a follower.  You have introduced me to some really enjoyable artists and tunes.

Hello all, I haven't read the entire conversation. We do try to keep discussion of non-traditional methods of med usage to a minimum. There are other forums that specialize in that type of thing. Best to keep creative ideas to pms.     A.C. if you would like to start a music therapy thread, you would have me as a follower.  You have introduced me to some really enjoyable artists and tunes.
​I may just do that tonight, and I SO LOVE the fact you have enjoyed it.. makes me happy!! I think music can soothe and get your mind off bs that can make pain and anxiety worse.. "Songs of salvation and salve for the soul!" as old Ulysses(Mr Clooney) said in O Brother where art tho?        

I think it's important, we in pain/anxiety need all the tools we can get to stay sane. I didn't tag ya here to "tattle" on anyone, just we do need a music thread. I don't think Socio was tryin to do anything but help, I wouldn't recommend  tweaking turtles method cuz.. well a lot could go wrong.. and rectal usage of meds has been around for centuries.. and is "normal" in a lot of countries. Anyhow, thanks for always at least giving the music a shot, cuz otherwise you'd never know! And if it's helped in the slightest that makes me HAPPY!! Cuz you do SO much for SO many.. /default_wub.png You are indeed one of a kind, and the GOOD kind haha! Oh no, time to feed my dog, no wonder he's been right next to me hehe!

All of need to do is suck the Coating off and Cush it up ..the coating is what gives u the time released...u can ask ur doc or phar to give u the brand oxymorphone Insead of the Opana (these are straight gel)

Yes they do but the way around the new formulation is to cut the pill up into tiny pieces, wrap in foil and heat under a grill or wedge it between a sandwich toaster. Then just peel the foil off the pill and cook up as you would a normal OC. You can also grill until golden then mix up. It's just chemistry!!! 

Whoops I'm new and sorry if I revealed the method for iv of OP's xx

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back