Domestic US Hexen or NEP?

@Biskobro Bonnie&C I emailed them seems good. but their pastebin has changed like 5 times on the 18th of this month. So it seems kind of sketchy. I don't know if they left on there own terms or were banned . I'll order a small amount now to test them out from now on. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Biskobro Bonnie&C I emailed them seems good. but their pastebin has changed like 5 times on the 18th of this month. So it seems kind of sketchy. I don't know if they left on there own terms or were banned . I'll order a small amount now to test them out from now on. Thanks.
B&C were not Banned Clyde is still here @Clyde Barrow just had to many orders elsewhere and didn't wanna get cluttered with orders .I just talked to Clyde this week he's doing just fine 

:)

I am in search too, I tried BestYet, got scammed, was gonna buy from Bigups on dnm but I see here that he is gone atm, although he seemed active on Nightmare, Im gonna try B&C and have high hopes, their NEP  is really cheap, idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol, they literally say in their bin, "what do you expect for $(x)." Has ANYONE received NEP from B&C yet??
hep

Just thought I'd add an update, I did give vonnie and clyde a shot, they were very polite and responsive, talked me through the whole process, and my order arrived just 3 days after I paid, including over a weekend. They may have chosen not to be on dbg, but they do seem to be reliable vendors of desirable chems. Just thought they deserve a thumbs up,,

@Mgd I think they don't want to be affiliated with this site? but like most pastebin vendors they can be found easily by googling name and "pastebin".

• Thanks
Reactions: Mgd
@Mgd I think they don't want to be affiliated with this site? but like most pastebin vendors they can be found easily by googling name and "pastebin".
Thanks, found them.  They are selling garbage "hep" though. =/

Have to talked to Clyde?? Its been a week and I'm a lil worried about him :(
No i havent contacted him, i just wanted to see his pastebin, to see what he has to offer. After seeing it, im not interested.

Why would you spend 800 dollars on some random guy that is shilling for a "vendor" (aka prolly a scam)?

Yea i did not notice at first but no wonder i had to 100mg to feel anything from this"nep". I think BigUps had real nep cause it was the same price. Hope he comes back some time.

man something is wrong 100mg was the other batch. But I think i got ripped off by b&c no stimulation nothing i just ate a steak dinner on it wtf. tried 200 mg no tolerance. looks like baking soda mixed with something caustic with no effect no heart rate nothing. I would not trust them now there nep/hep batch i ordered is different. I donated hope there are some domestic stim vendors in that section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuz theres no "nep" in the "hep/nep". And "hep" is documented to be a garbage/inactive chemical. So its false advertising at least.

@MgdYea hopefully they have someone domestic in the vip section.
VIP is a CHAT thread for longtime members with 500 posts or more ,unfortunately no vendor's are in this section. Have a good night I just wanted to make this clear with a few members 

:)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back