Donation questions

2earls

Moderators.
If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status.

If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your information.

Your donation will last for one year, so if you suddenly can't access areas you normally can, it may be time to renew.

Thanks to all and hopefully this will answer some frequently asked questions . 

Hi @Lyndyt thank you for your donation. Opal is the starting level, then sapphire. There is a sponsor ranks post that shows the different levels. I believe it's in this section.

Reactions: MJB
Hello! I just donated today and didn't add my username in the note.  I wasn't able to send a message to an admin... can you check and see my donation? Do you need a transaction ID? Thank you so much!

Hello! I just donated today and didn't add my username in the note.  I wasn't able to send a message to an admin... can you check and see my donation? Do you need a transaction ID? Thank you so much!
Have you used the "contact us" link on homepage? 

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status.

If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your information.

Your donation will last for one year, so if you suddenly can't access areas you normally can, it may be time to renew.

Thanks to all and hopefully this will answer some frequently asked questions . 
I donated, but have not yet allowed into mexicos pharmacys. member is ethanmilton*******

thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings!  Haven't been here in a very long time....i just made a donation but the paypal/donation page did not ask for my sign-in/screen name it simply asked for my email.  Should i assume that the system will affiliate my email address with my screen name so i can gain access or do i need to do something administratively?  Thanks for your time and input

@rcktsix as long as you used the same email to register here you shouldn't have to do anything except wait for it to update.

InLoveWithBenny said:
I hope this doesn't upset the anywone but I am just curious/confused. I was looking for a particular product the other day before I even signed up and was planning on donating until I read the descriptions of each sponorship's added abilities -now I am brand new here so very good chance I just misunderstood  the lingo  (not the spelling police or anything, :-), but for instance each level gets an increase in their "quota" on different things....well, "quota" is the MINIMUM YOU'RE REQUIRED OR AT LEAST AIMING TO MEET IN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME, therefore, those statements should have said, "Your MINIMUM *whatever* is "INCREASED" from this to that...but that is just  poor English, nothing to get me scared about.

However, the other abilities they get, IF I UNDERSTAND THEM RIGHT and  IT'S  NOT JUST MORE POOR ENGLISH-I'd appreciate clarification for certain privileges mainly on the Diamond Sponsor level b/c IF I understand the privileges correctly IMO it could lead to an easy way to scam people.  Sorry again for any doubts, just being cautious because of sites like DBGforum.org, ect. and want to stay as safe as possible! :-) You're site has a great rep but every site like this gets a few bad reviews and MOST banned/blacklisted/known scamming forums start with stellar reps then it's one bad review, 2, 10, 100, 500, until it get's to the point you have to have the brain of broccoli  to order from one o their "vetted" vendors, however, I don't think that is the case here but this past just concerned me a little bit.

This is the premium user group for forum sponsor members.-  "What does premium user group mean? Can you at least give a few examples of what 
extras that afford you buy becoming a diamon sponsor?"- I mean, do Diamond Sponsors get to "test" products from want-to-be new members? I ask b/c take me for example, I can only eat certain types of candy, so, unless I can somehow get put into a group that gets to sample in the groups of candies I can enjoy that's not going to entice me me to pay $100 for a small amount of of random candy which in some ways can actually make me a guinea pig and possibly sent bunk sh*t.

Upon joining this group, your account will be granted more features and higher limits than any other member user group on the site.  "Besides being able to edit your posts up to 10 days afterwards (which I DONT LIKE, b/c for instance/ you make a post to the effects of "Hit up my e-mail, new list waiting. Small orders only, packs sent in 10 days" (If that's allowed on this forum) then everyone flocks to their e-mail, makes a bunch of orders and the vendor disappears for a week or two then edits their contect to say "Meant  20 Days, Oops, My Mistake. Order's Will Go Out In 2-3 BDs.After Orders are Rc'd This time or 2-3 days from now if already received and paid for. -E-mail If you no longer want shipment and just want refund or want to change order." Sure, they can maybe include extras or refund  $ or send samples and refund, but some people,BUT SOME PEOPLE ORDERED WHEN THEY DID b/c THEY NEEDED THEM WHEN EXPECTED AND PROMISED (i GET THERE'S NOT GUARANATEES IN THIS GAME BUT i JUST FEEL THIS OPENS ANOTHER LOOPHOLE TO SEMI-SCAM PEOPLE) and b/c of that  some people would be  unable to order more and ended up in WD, in trouble with people they threw in with, etc. IMO,  If you can't think of something you need to change after a MAX of 24 hrs then it isn't impotrant enough to remember to change then you should and you can just make another  post (change) in 9, 20, or 200 days.

One of the features is you can edit up to 10 days after posting your own content.

You can change your display name. Another one I'm not comfortable, you scam a few people then change your name and poof you're name is clear?

Can create there own invite only, password protected topic. What sort of topic could need to be password protected/invite only?

You can create a private blog, private blogs can only be seen by the members that the creator chooses, you will have moderator control over your own Blog. This is more of a curiosity, but, what is the differnernce betwen a blog and a topic or thread?

How long does it take to get your status changed after you make a donation b/c I had a friend that was a member for a LONG time and donated to become a Diamond Sponsor and he was never changed to a DS AND he got banned like weeks later. So, he lost the $100, he e-mailed the Admin and Mods as to why he was banned b/c he couldn't figure out why and never got a response so if I decide to donate I want to know how long it takes for status change so I know when to contact someone about it. Also, final ?, if I donate $10 this month then donate again no more than a month later do I still just keep Sapphire status or do the 2 $10 donations go together and make me the next level and so on or is the $10 just wasted?

:D  Thanks for helping a newbie learn the ropes!
First of all, if you read the rules, you are not permitted to post your email nor exchange it with other members, so the possibility of being scammed  that way does not exist. All vendors contact details are in their respective threads, if they change,  then myself, 2earls or Admin will change them. We do not tolerate sources being asked for, nor sent via PM either, and if you ask for that and somebody unscrupulous sends you a dodgy email where you "order" and sent payment to then you lose money, Scammed! A vendors sponsor status has no bearing on whether you can order from them or not. A username change makes no difference either, your old username is retained alongside your new one for sometime, this feature is so rarely used that it wouldn't be difficult to remember even if it isn't logged on Admins end. 

Some of the questions you have seem to pertain to you being a vendor, again, in the rules, members(which you would be) may not exchange /trade nor sell products with one another. So, that's something else not to worry about. 

Members Emerald and above may use the invite only /password section, for whatever topic they like, but it has mostly been used to vet prospective vendors since it was introduced. 

Your last question,  is yes, donations do stack and would be updated to the higher level accordingly within 24 hours as most sponsors are.

The bottom line is that you may choose any sponsor level, or none. It all helps towards the running of the forum. I'm sure many members will agree that scamming is rare here and something that we very much do our best to keep from happening, and I think rather successfully too. 

Members aren't banned willy nilly either, so your friend must have broken the rules in some way. We don't discuss bans publicly though. I'm any case, have a look over the rules, they clear-up and make many of your questions moot. But, being safety conscious is a wise way to be. Hope this helps a little!  ☺

I will pm you about whatever the trouble may be and the first donation will be good for one year and the subsequent ones as well. You would not lose everything at the one year mark, at least that's how I understand it.

If I am wrong, I'm sure @Admin will correct me.

For the benefit of anyone else reading, please do report posts or PM's that are suspect. Sure, they might not scam you, but they might get someone else. I don't see this as ratting, I really see it as protecting the members. Anyway, back to donation questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the benefit of anyone else reading, please do report posts or PM's that are suspect. Sure, they might not scam you, but they might get someone else. I don't see this as ratting, I really see it as protecting the members. Anyway, back to donation questions!
Just donated a significant sum via BTC - Admins and Mods, it you are not able to identify it please email me and I'll provide my BTC wallet address and the blockchain info so that you can validate.

V.

Just donated a significant sum via BTC - Admins and Mods, it you are not able to identify it please email me and I'll provide my BTC wallet address and the blockchain info so that you can validate.

V.
Many thanks for the generous donation @Veritas! Your sponsor status should update soon!

Just made a 10.00 donation. Confirmation number sent. Thank yoi

Last edited:
Hi, I've made a $10 donation, Donated from a different email to my DB email, when will I know when i've been upgraded?

thanks  :D

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back