Donation questions

@cazza if it was your annual renewal, then it looks like it's gone through, but if it's a second donation to raise your status then you may have to contact Admin to give him the information. If you have no clue what I just said, let me know and I'll try again  :209_rabbit:

Teeny, tiny donation made via Paypal.  I forgot to add my username but hit y'all up through the Contact Us form at the bottom of the homepage with my email address.  If not sufficient, please let me know.  My brain is like a sieve sometimes.  :lol:

Teeny, tiny donation made via Paypal.  I forgot to add my username but hit y'all up through the Contact Us form at the bottom of the homepage with my email address.  If not sufficient, please let me know.  My brain is like a sieve sometimes.  :lol:
I'll PM you, might need transaction number. 

I made a donation but forgot to include my username.  I used the contact us at the bottom and gave the information including the transaction ID.

I made a donation but forgot to include my username.  I used the contact us at the bottom and gave the information including the transaction ID.
You should be good to go shortly then, if no status change within 24 hours I'll get in touch, but I don't see that  happening! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made a donation as well....I also forgot to include username and email address.  I then contacted admin with said information...hopefully my mistake will

be corrected soon so I may explore the goods!

smc said:
Just sent another email including my transaction number.  thanks
It is indeed sorted, thank you for generously donating.  ☺

It is time for me to donate again but I cannot find the link anywhere.  Is it because I am using a mobile device?  I am using BitCoin, BTW.  I used it last year, no problem.

Thanks!

I'm trying to donate but I'm having issues.  I clicked on the Bitcoin selection and it says Paypal no longer works or something or other.  I can't figure out how to donate.  I'm a great chess player so I know I'm intelligent... but this has me baffled.  Maybe just a long day at work.  I'll try and figure it out tomorrow.  Thank you Admin for helping me with my forgotten password by the way.  O.K.  Goodnight all =)

Hello, I just donated $10 via bitcoin. There was no option to leave my username. I hope I did everything correctly!

Hi Guys, 

Sorry about that I clicked too soon. I have a question please? I have been on DBG for many years, I have donated many times was a Ruby Sponser and VIP now it says only advanced member what happened? If anyone can please explain as I cannot even see Moda reviews and I bought and left a review just a month or so ago? Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Best,

Pilot

Hi Admin, 

I see thanks for quick reply after a few moments of thought I realized that was likely the case ok I will donate small and work my way up again this year! :)

Best,

Pilot 

Hi Again, 

So sorry guys I am used to the donation button to be in a certain place and cannot find it nor can I send any more messages ha! In any case I will go Sapphire today however please direct where the donation button is please? Thank you. :)

Best,

Pilot 

Thank you @Spooky1 and yes, I would expect it to update in less than 24 hours. Glad you found your way back!
Hi 2E, 

Admin told me about the yearly renewal although I swear I have reviewed everything it seems and simply cannot find the donation button? Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Thanks. I went to the bottom of the homepage BTW and did not see it?

Best,

P

Hi 2E, 

Admin told me about the yearly renewal although I swear I have reviewed everything it seems and simply cannot find the donation button? Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Thanks. I went to the bottom of the homepage BTW and did not see it?

Best,

P
PP is no longer possible (see post in welcome to DBG, bitcoin only at the minute) we're working on it though @pilotoffer

PP is no longer possible (see post in welcome to DBG, bitcoin only at the minute) we're working on it though @pilotoffer
Hi PTFC, 

Thanks for the info. I am not great with Bitcoin in fact I am not going to even try I will wait. Also willing to provide DBG my CC number  if necessary I have been on this site for many years so there is a trust there. Otherwise would you mind sending me a message as to when PP or CC is set up for me to pay for Sponsership? Thank you in advance. 

Best Regards,

Pilot

Hi PTFC, 

Thanks for the info. I am not great with Bitcoin in fact I am not going to even try I will wait. Also willing to provide DBG my CC number  if necessary I have been on this site for many years so there is a trust there. Otherwise would you mind sending me a message as to when PP or CC is set up for me to pay for Sponsership? Thank you in advance. 

Best Regards,

Pilot
Absolutely @pilotoffer,trust is no issue with yourself, really sorry about this!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back