Donation questions

Hi PTFC,

I would like some help with Bitcoin payment as well. Kindly message me whenever convenient. 

@PTFC please keep me posted as well, my apologies again about what we discussed privately, I will send over a donation as soon as all is resolved..thank you for your understanding

I just sent a donation via BTC for an opal for the first time, sorry it couldn't be more, but I appreciate this place soo much, I will send more anytime I can, thank you all, I will look out for my stats to be updated :)

I just sent a donation via BTC for an opal for the first time, sorry it couldn't be more, but I appreciate this place soo much, I will send more anytime I can, thank you all, I will look out for my stats to be updated :)
You are updated @Turbo259! Nice one!  The shit is forgotten about don't worry!

good morning all I would like to do a bit coin donation. I have been lookin in for a while but am now able to donate but realised that pp is no longer available.  I am having trouble navigating to the bit donation page can you please help walk me through the process so that I can get it correct.

Thank you.
l

good morning all I would like to do a bit coin donation. I have been lookin in for a while but am now able to donate but realised that pp is no longer available.  I am having trouble navigating to the bit donation page can you please help walk me through the process so that I can get it correct.

Thank you.
l
if you check out the donation thread/sponsor levels there is a btc id to send your donation to, hope this helps :)  

If there is any other way other than bit coin to donate right now please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, it seems I've not got it figured out after all (btw I tried to just edit my original post but found no option to do so). I donated the BTC, but the email address provided on that page comes back as undeliverable, and I don't have the post count to PM Admin. My donation was for $10, which today at the time of transfer amounted to 0.0056174 BTC. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
vonMises

Did you get your BC issue resolved @vonMises?   I also need to make a donation and no experience with BC.  I will Google it and see what's out there. 

Hi...was wondering if Admin or one of the mods can message me. I do not have enough posts to PM anyone. I have made donations just wanted to check if it is reflecting.

Hi...was wondering if Admin or one of the mods can message me. I do not have enough posts to PM anyone. I have made donations just wanted to check if it is reflecting.
Yes, your donation is showing  a d thank you for doing so! PM facility becomes available once you've made 20 posts. Be careful though, PM facility isn't all that important. What is important is that all the correct vendor info is always in the first or second post of their thread. Beware of PM's offering you "info" or a "great vendor,  in fact, report them! You can have a proper look around now! ☺ 

Where do I find the current vendor info to send the bitcoin transaction?  Do I just click on the link that takes me to the website?  I am already registered at the  company the link connects with. 

I feel very comfortable on this board and im gonna make a donation. Trying to educate myself on bit coin right now in fact

I tell you, when the industry first began using btc, i was reluctant to say the least. Avoided it like the plague. Call me old-school....or just old or what have u.... the process of understanding it was simple, efficient and i owe it to this board.  I'll give credit where it's due.  Thank you.  My reluctance was completely unfounded, rooted in fear of change.  Im on board now.  

Hey PTFC,

I just made a donation to your site, too! :)

Really excited and HOPING I can save a TON of money cause I'm spending WAY TOO MUCH for my pain management meds at the moment!  Plus, they NEVER stay on, so it can be a REAL issue.  In any case, I sent the bitcoin through COINBASE and you should have them as I type (I HOPE)!  lol

Let me know if you got em!

Thanks!

Swick

Hey PTFC,

I just made a donation to your site, too! :)

Really excited and HOPING I can save a TON of money cause I'm spending WAY TOO MUCH for my pain management meds at the moment!  Plus, they NEVER stay on, so it can be a REAL issue.  In any case, I sent the bitcoin through COINBASE and you should have them as I type (I HOPE)!  lol

Let me know if you got em!

Thanks!

Swick
Hi and welcome @Swick! It's not my site, it's Admins! I'm a moderator here though along with 2earls. Allow 24 hours for your status to update. If you didn't leave your username anywhere then you may have to use the contact us link at the bottom of the homepage.

Hey all, just wanted to make sure my donation (which i made on 6/15/17) went through properly. I included my user name, just wanted to make sure I did it right since donor status hasn't been enabled yet.

Thanks guys, I love the site!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back