Donation questions

Okay guys and girls. Just figured out PayPal is out for donating. My year is up in august and I need some guidance with bitcoins. I can never figure out the best place to buy them or who to use. I just downloaded a couple wallets but I need some guidance. Thanks
I was dead set against btc when it started  (set in my ways, didn't like change)

It was simple. I used a gift card to fund.

Took literally less than 2 hours. I used the links provided here 

What is the minimum that you have to purchase? Yes I know it's shameful I'm a mod and know nothing, but I am trying to learn.

A member just asked me if they could pay for 2 years at a time which led me to believe that they had more bitcoin than they knew what to do with. 

Thanks 

What is the minimum that you have to purchase? Yes I know it's shameful I'm a mod and know nothing, but I am trying to learn.

A member just asked me if they could pay for 2 years at a time which led me to believe that they had more bitcoin than they knew what to do with. 

Thanks 
Opal is 10 USD my amazing moderating partner! 

Hey guys and gals, been gone a while due to a medical problem, came back and saw my sponsorship expired, see I can't use Paypal. Found a link on here to a place to buy bitcoins, but it appears I have to upload a copy of my drivers license? No way am I uploading my driver's license to anyone, especially after being the victim of ID theft this year.

Is there no other way to sponsor? I REALLY want to send you money, but the DL upload is an absolute no go. I'm not really comfortable even with a CC on these sites, but the DL crosses the line.

I an not sure but I lost my donation status? My last donation was February 2nd 2017. I thought the donation was good for a year? @PTFC @2earls can you help an old friend out.

@humboldtguy, I have the same problem. Any help @PTFC or @2earls? Thank you guys for working so hard.

mbs

I an not sure but I lost my donation status? My last donation was February 2nd 2017. I thought the donation was good for a year? @PTFC @2earls can you help an old friend out.
I am in the same boat as well, I reached out to @PTFC and @2earls as well as @Admin, I should have checked here first, my last donation was may 9, 2017...hopefully this will all be fixed soon, I should have read here first before messaging them, sorry all, hopefully our sponsorships will be back soon :)  all the best everyone

We are looking into it folks, hopefully get it sorted out asap. Perhaps forum update has done something. 

Hi Admin, 

I just sent my donation, but cannot PM the transaction # (don't have the right to PM yet), how do you recommend I proceed?

Hi Admin, 

I just sent my donation, but cannot PM the transaction # (don't have the right to PM yet), how do you recommend I proceed?
Hi @eclairxx, you could use the contact us link on the homepage, or alternatively I can PM you and I'll pass it on. Though you are showing as an opal sponsor at the moment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having a similar issue as I don't think it's been a year since last donation but if it has I'm trying to figure out a way to donate...I have read the app options but the identity thing does concern me as well as I've been defrauded multiple times...look forward to hearing as I hopped on to post review and can't access the section. Thank you all for your help and hard work! 

Bitcoin is not available in my area. I spent hours on the phone and emailing, trying to figure it all out, and now I'm concerned because I gave someone my photo ID and personal info, and in the end they were unable to help me.

I want to donate more. Also, my last donation was more than a year ago, so I am locked out of sponsor-only areas.  

I'd be happpy to send $100 cash to an admin's PO Box, or use a cash transfer app to transfer money to a forum member or admin who could then donate for me ( I'd even pay that person a $25 fee). 

There must be some way I can again contribute to this excellent forum!

Please, someone ... help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  I have just been informed by coin base that my account will be closed  because " Upon careful review we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of the terms of agreement, and we regret to inform you we can no longer provide you with access to our service."   The only use on that account was a donation to dbg.  Anyone else have similar problem, or are they just singling me out?  What a pain in the .... It took me several days just to figure out how to use coin base.  Any other similar service recommenced I can transfer my bitcoin and eth to? 

I have just been informed by coin base that my account will be closed  because " Upon careful review we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of the terms of agreement, and we regret to inform you we can no longer provide you with access to our service."   The only use on that account was a donation to dbg.  Anyone else have similar problem, or are they just singling me out?  What a pain in the .... It took me several days just to figure out how to use coin base.  Any other similar service recommenced I can transfer my bitcoin and eth to? 
You should always have another wallet that you transfer your coins from coinbase to, and then pay from that. You weren't paying with the coinbase wallet were you?

You should always have another wallet that you transfer your coins from coinbase to, and then pay from that. You weren't paying with the coinbase wallet were you?
Unfortunately yes, this is my first experience with bit coin, and I am learning the hard way, my mistake.  I am definitely not up to speed on this.  

Unfortunately yes, this is my first experience with bit coin, and I am learning the hard way, my mistake.  I am definitely not up to speed on this.  
I know coinbase are particularly picky about where bitcoin go with other members comments. Get another wallet, multibit, or electrum, for instance I have multibit. Use another service to purchase bitcoin. When you purchase, transfer them from that services wallet to your own private wallet and then from there to vendor, it's only another copy/paste. Don't worry, it's a minor setback. Unless they have frozen anything you have? I purchase from an exchange, bitbargaindotcodotuk.

OK, thanks for that  info, no, its not frozen,  just demanding I transfer all funds to another account and then will be closed.  Live and learn... Definitely will try to follow your example as I have no idea what else to do.   thanks again for the help....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back