Donation questions

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know and I am I do nation so that I could become a member please be on the lookout for it and let me know when you get it thanks so much RRR336

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know and I am I do nation so that I could become a member please be on the lookout for it and let me know when you get it thanks so much RRR336
  Hey guys, so I made my donation to become a member but I haven't seen anything show up yet in my email or inbox on here. Of course I realize these things are not instantaneous and understand that it may take a day or so I was just hoping to know that someone received it. Is there anyone I should ask? I don't think it will let me send direct messages yet.

Hey guys, so I made my donation to become a member but I haven't seen anything show up yet in my email or inbox on here. Of course I realize these things are not instantaneous and understand that it may take a day or so I was just hoping to know that someone received it. Is there anyone I should ask? I don't think it will let me send direct messages yet.
Hi there, your sub should become active as soon as Admin comes online and gets a chance to activate it.

Patience is a virtue..

Regards..

Hi there, your sub should become active as soon as Admin comes online and gets a chance to activate it.

Patience is a virtue..

Regards..
 You are so right Toker...  The ad man did message me and I was able to successfully send it to bitcoin donation however, for the life of me, I cannot find a confirmation number in any of the emails sent to me by coin base at all. I did put my user name in the description box on the original transfer so hopefully that will help. But thanks for your advice

Really hard to donate when you can't pm administration to ask questions. No possibility to do bitcoin can't figure it out. Please help.

Really hard to donate when you can't pm administration to ask questions. No possibility to do bitcoin can't figure it out. Please help.
Bitcoin is the only method unfortunately. There is so much information in several threads and a few links to useful tools to assist members in this regard. It's really not as difficult as it sounds.

bbbenzo said:
sorrry when you say to,send in payment details after donation.you means the btc adress i sent to or a screenshot etc etc+please i want to donate???
Stick your username in the notes/comments box of your transaction. 

Hello, i did a donation yesterday morning.. and set a email, but havent got a reply or account upgrade etc..  was just curious if i had to do anything else

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back