Donation questions

If anybody can tell me how long its been taking to renew your account? I couldn't figure out what was wrong, then when I finally did, I had a heck of a time doing the bitcoin thing. I finally got that sent to DBG's BC address, and wondering how long I should give it?  I don't want to bug the admins, but I'm stressing about an order I received and really wanting to check the forums I can't see until I'm renewed.

Thanks much
You're fine! Youdhieimh as an opal sponsor thank you! 

Remember your first port of call eith any order issues is with the vendor privately though. 

Hello Admin I donated Fri and my account hasn't been updated yet! I sent an email to the contact Admin. I was wondering what else I needed to do?

Ty

Hello all I just wanted to let you guys know I have made my renewal donation for membership for this year. Its my first time using bitcoin also so hopefully it went through ok.  Can someone let me know if I need to do anything else on my part? Thanks for everything you guys do!! This site has been great for a couple of years for me now. 

It makes no difference if you donate more or not. They are referral only anyway. If there is something specific you are looking for, give me a PM.
Can't PM you yet.. I am working on the posts! (new member here). But if I could PM you regarding a specific preference, I would like to.

Since I'm mildly OCD, I am reading EVERY single post in this thread. Finally on pages 11-12!

I will write a summary post for fellow newcomers, if that would help some people, as I see similar questions re-asked and answered on most every page.
Look forward to learning more and helping everyone I can as I go. :)

@JL123 that would be very helpful if you are willing to take the time to summarize some of this. When I joined I think I read for a few days straight. I was too shy to post until I had a review to post. Once I got started I never stopped!

If you ever want PTFC or I to pm you, you can put the @ in front of our names, but quoting will also give us a notification. I look forward to reading your post.

@2earls Heads up, I just included my username in the comments and donated $20 to 1FCoNgYhd8myHC7x7743GAz9HPNgu2oFBJ

Thanks!

@2earls Heads up, I just included my username in the comments and donated $20 to 1FCoNgYhd8myHC7x7743GAz9HPNgu2oFBJ

Thanks!
It's probably too late now, but I sent you a PM regardless! Sorry, I was put of commission for a few days myself. 

@2earls not sure if this is where to ask but It says opal level members can send 2 sticky notes a day.. (I didn't think I needed that many as it still confuses me over messaging.. Ugh.. lol) but I happened to send one today, and since someone else sent me one, I was trying to answer with a sticky note, but it's not letting me send any more. Thats when I looked up the 2 per day, but I only sent one, do you know why it wouldn't let me send a second one? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
As a first time bit coin user - is there a special email or info I need to enter in order for my donation to go to dbg?

As a first time bit coin user - is there a special email or info I need to enter in order for my donation to go to dbg?
Just place your username in the notes/comments box of the transaction and all will be okay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just place your username in the notes/comments box of the transaction and all will be okay!
Thank you. I went to the post that explains everything and I completed it all earlier today and contributed. Thank you for your input and friendly response. 

Donation sent ! 😀 I'm new to this way of payment but got there eventually. How can I send you my bitcoin address to verify ? Thanks 

Hello, I sent a donation yesterday and have not received anything from Admin. Thoughts? Thanks!

To anyone who has kindly donated, please allow a day for your account to be updated to your new status. It is not automated so it is not instantaneous. Thank you for your patience and for helping us with your generosity. In turn, I hope the forum will an asset to you. 

I can and have helped make dontions for users in the past. I accept venmo as well as paypal an make the donation on your behalf. If interested the admin or mods can put you in the correct contact via pm so I may assist you. Aslo I answer general Bitcoin questions via pm if your stuck. I do this not for profit but to help the fourm in general. Let's keep the site up snd running!

Thanks,

Xanman
Can you help me out to make a small donation through paypal? thank you

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back