Donation questions

Looks like you are GTG @damno401, but for your future reference Admin handles the donations, I just try to help facilitate them.

Thank you for joining the community  ;)

I know donations take a day or so to get you the corresponding status made via your BTC transaction 

What I don't get is how blockchain just charged me $16 for a $20 donation!!! this is getting insane ! 

I know I should post this on the bitcoin forums, but I gotta find someone with lower fees. Any suggestions? or are they all gouging people right now  because they can? 

Thanks, 

Moira 

@Mgillgan i too am trying to figure this out let me know if you have any luck. i tried donating but im having a bit of trouble myself..

I know donations take a day or so to get you the corresponding status made via your BTC transaction 

What I don't get is how blockchain just charged me $16 for a $20 donation!!! this is getting insane ! 

I know I should post this on the bitcoin forums, but I gotta find someone with lower fees. Any suggestions? or are they all gouging people right now  because they can? 

Thanks, 

Moira 
Same here. Tried to do the same with Coinbase and it was the same. It's insane and I can't donate until an alternative is found. Bitcoin Cash (whatever that is) trading was frozen today due to some trigger. 

Its time to donate again but I don't see any tabs/prompts to be able to do so. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Quackery

Bought Some BC.  I'd like to now transfer it for donation.  However, not quite sure how.  Please let me know

Bought Some BC.  I'd like to now transfer it for donation.  However, not quite sure how.  Please let me know
Hi @Edwin, our wallet address is in the Welcome to DBG section, topic "how to donate". Remember and stick your username in the comment section of the transaction if possible! Otherwise just post here when you have sent it. 

Hi, I'm a lurker, but ready to donate =)

Just sent $20 in BTC (plus $20 in fees  :huh: )

Worth it, just wish more of it was going to support the site!

Sent my donation in a few hours ago and emailed Admin via the "contact us" section on the home page with the Transaction ID and user name.  Hope this correct...

@admin, @2earls, @ptfc FINALLY saved up enough to sponsor and was so psyched but I dont see the "Donations" link on the banner anymore and am not familiar enough with forums/threads to find it else where so IDK how much donations are-thought Opal (if thats the lowest) was $10 but cant verify and a post I read a while back made me think it had gone up. Plus its not just the cost of the donations BUT the PERKS of the donations ie. Opal you can do this this this...., (whatever is next on the ladder ) can do this, this, and this, etc. Would have just PMd 2earls as she ALWAYS has the answers and responds fast but cant do that anymore 😒. So can one of you please be kind enough to either post the cost/rewards for each sponsor level or send me a sticky note with where I can find it? Going to keep looking but its gettin late and my ambs are kicking in so I keep nodding off n havin to go back n delete the jibberish i wrote while noddin and back is killin me so will probably just turn in soon and hope one of you sends me a link to the donation explantion page bedore I wake up so I can send the $ ASAP. 

PS. Just got my new credit card so havent even set up a wallet yet but is paxful the ONLY wallet you can use or can you use coinbase or whatever system you want? Any other wallets you recommend?

PSS. Really wanted to go anonymous-not concerned with DBG having my name but a lil concerned paying vendors with it-if I open a wallet whereever and go ahead and get sponsorship then want to pay anon can I just open a new anon account and transfer funds to the anon wallet for that trans?

SORRY SO LONG BUT BEEN YEARS SINCE USING ANYTHING BITCOIN SO ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS BRAND NEW TO ME BC THINGS HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH! THANKS FOR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AS I FIGURE IT ALL OUT?

THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER WITH PMS STILL FUNCTIONING, SORRY, BUT I MISS EM.🙁

@admin now if I can just find a bitcoins for dummies' we b rollin! LOL for real though if you can send similar post on exactly how to donate itd be as appreciated as this! But at least when I go out tomorrow I know how much I need to save so once I figure out how to sonate the money is there! THANK YOU! 🤗

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back