Donation questions

Can someone help me figure out how to donate again? My year expired and I’m confused about Bitcoin. 

@fhdbeuf you can ask us specific questions about it here and please put @2earls or/and @PTFC in your post so we get notified and we will try to answer them for you. 

Thank you to all the members who have taken the time to donate. I know bitcoins can seem intimidating to first timers, but please don't feel like any question is too dumb to ask.

Hey y'all, just sent my donation.  For the record, this was pretty easy...once I figured it out.  That part only took about 7 hours of searching these stickies, forum posts etc...

I'm gonna post what I did here to maybe save somebody else all that mess.

1- Use paxful.com. there are tons of bit coin wallets out there, but this one is free, and has lowest fees.  Only takes a min to set up.

2- buy your required amnt.  Keep in mind, the fees.  They are lower then most, but if you can't afford the fees today, don't worry it will just come out next time you transfer money in ( buy bit coin). Different sellers have different requirements, be sure to read what they want (I'd, photo etc...).

3- once you have your bit coin in your wallet, go to your wallet, and click transfer funds.  Enter dbg wallet ID in the recipient line.  This ensures funds come here.  Here is the ID for the record. 3ES1EQU1x1uqbYpGFkiHtBCHuHmyDjrouh

4- come back here and announce to the whole forum how wise and clever you are!  Oh, and let them know you left a donation.

Just sent donations and PM to Admin. Let me know if you need any of the details. Thanks!

Hi guys, didn't realize my sponsorship had expired, can you please tell me how to renew? I have no problem donating to this great site, that helps so many people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, didn't realize my sponsorship had expired, can you please tell me how to renew? I have no problem donating to this great site, that helps so many people.
Hi @lbmarc, donations are made by bitcoin now, you can find info in the Welcome to DBG section. If you have any issues, tag myself or 2earls.

I'm trying to set the bit coin thing so I can donate will it give me more options about where to get my vitemens?

I send my renewal  donation this morning and was wondering how long it will take until I am able to use the site again? I My profile shows that I am a member however, I am unable to enter the US, Mexican and email only topics. 

Hi @lbmarc, donations are made by bitcoin now, you can find info in the Welcome to DBG section. If you have any issues, tag myself or 2earls.
I'm not into bitcoin, but I would gladly make a donation by MG or WU, if someone would send me the info?

Hi everybody, so grateful for this site. Just made my first donation of $30 from my Paxful account. I did not see a way to include my username (franklin345). I hope this is not a problem. Thank you so much. 

Hi! I just donated. I'm a bit worried that because my email is different. I did email the admin, is this adequate? I'm just eager to get some access to some of the forums.

You guys are awesome, thanks for everything you do!

@PTFC  hey man I sent 30 in BTC BUT I wasn't able to send a note along with my payment and did contacted through email, how long does it usually take,

Can I use someone else's computer to get my bitcoins out of Coinbase? My motherboard is fried and old iPhone 5c won't release bitcoins to donate. For Chrissakes all I wanna do is donate! Anyway you can help? This has been going on since Sept. 2017😩

Cheers, Nitetrain

Made my donation through coinbase, it was very easy to do, thanks Admins for your help!

Hi there, 

I sent a new amount today for donation of the amount in 0.00172802
Yesterday I sent in 0.00048573.  for katiehlvr1

Hopefully this will move me up a level for donation.

thanks

Corey 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back