Donation questions

Will donate, just can't get a hold of anyone to verify the address or see what I need to do.  Can't figure out how to PM anyone, is that cuz I'm new?  Any help is appreciated, I've read a bunch of beginner forum threads but didn't see anything about that.

Will donate, just can't get a hold of anyone to verify the address or see what I need to do.  Can't figure out how to PM anyone, is that cuz I'm new?  Any help is appreciated, I've read a bunch of beginner forum threads but didn't see anything about that.
Hi there @99999Nord you can find the sponsor levels in the Welcome to DBG section along with the bitcoin wallet address, just put your username in the note when sending or use the contact email at the bottom of the homepage to confirm. I hope that helps a little!

Hey all just sent my donation for the opal sponsor, wasn't a pain at all. Thanks for the wonderful forums!  

I was apprehensive of using bitcoin but it was a pretty simple process and took about 15 minutes to set up! A lot easier than I thought it was going to be! I did in on coinbase.

I just donated through bitcoin, how does the donation go towards my sponsorship? Do I need to send a receipt of the transaction? If so who do I send it to to? 

Thanks

I just donated through bitcoin, how does the donation go towards my sponsorship? Do I need to send a receipt of the transaction? If so who do I send it to to? 

Thanks
Did you put your user name on the notes of the transaction when you sent? If not, I'd send a message at the bottom of DBG home page (click contact) to let them know you donated.

I donated today and emailed admin. I used my email address in the note section but my username is the same. Hopefully it makes its way to the designated destination. :)

Thank you to all of you who have donated, I see there has been no issues and you are all showing as sponsors! We appreciate the continued support to keep this resource running!

Thank you to all of you who have donated, I see there has been no issues and you are all showing as sponsors! We appreciate the continued support to keep this resource running!
Will chip in next time I pick up some btc, shouldn't be too long... ;)

I just sent my donation of 15.00 through bitcoin, i don't know how to pm admin i don't see the option, admin can you pm me?

I have tried to use bitcoin and don't understand it.  In the past it always tells me that I don't have enough money/bitcoin (or whatever).  I'll never get to the email section of this blasted site.

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwhelming to new members. 

First download a personal wallet from Electrum. Then make an account with ****one of the bitcoin exchanges****and purchase your bitcoins.

Transfer your bitcoins to your electrum wallet and then send them on to DBG or the vendor. Do not send directly from the coinbase wallet as members have had their accounts closed for doing so. 

It's easy to find bitcoin converters on the Internet. It really is not terribly difficult and if I can do it so can you.

We very much appreciate the support!

Bitcoin is the only payment method at this time. Staff cannot process payments for you. This question is asked over and over again. If you make friends on the forum someone might be willing to help you, but the best course is to bite the bullet and get bitcoins. 

Please give us 24 hours to update the status of your account. 

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you Toker, payment made, sent e mail to admin, now just waiting for them to let me know they got my donation. Thank you for your help!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back