Donation questions

Can you help me out to make a small donation through paypal? thank you
This is not possible at the moment, xanman is having technical difficulties temporarily. We have a few threads here that help you with bitcoin or you can check the links in the Welcome to DBG section, Paxful is a hassle free option for ypu to donate.

Made a donation to the site @ 2earls and @ptfc. not trying to rush anyone just wanted to make you guys aware.thanks so much. 

PE

Made a donation to the site @ 2earls and @ptfc. not trying to rush anyone just wanted to make you guys aware.thanks so much. 

PE
Thank you @PennyE! It's much appreciated. Give it up to 24 hour to show. Tag me with the @ before my username or quote this message if nothing has changed. Thanks again!

Thank you @PennyE! It's much appreciated. Give it up to 24 hour to show. Tag me with the @ before my username or quote this message if nothing has changed. Thanks again!
If someone (me) forgot to put part of their username in the bitcoin payment, will it still be eventually acknowledged? Think I forgot the L...

If someone (me) forgot to put part of their username in the bitcoin payment, will it still be eventually acknowledged? Think I forgot the L...
If it doesn't update soon, PM me transaction number and I'll get Admin to activate you! 

Hello all

I usually get a reminder regarding the need to donate, but I didn’t receive one and I can’t access the thread that I want to. 

I apologise for being a pain, but how do I make a donation?  I can’t remember how I did it last year.  I don’t do bitcoin, it would have to be by card.  However I don’t want ‘DBG’ showing on my bank statement.

Many apologies in advance if this has already been covered in this thread. It’s only when I logged on, that I realised that my sponsorship had expired.  I’m running short on time, hence why I haven’t got time to go through this thread right now.

I know that last year I received an email reminder, which explained everything.  It’s been such a hectic few months, that I haven’t had time to come on here.

Thank you in advance.

Rainbow

Hello all

I usually get a reminder regarding the need to donate, but I didn’t receive one and I can’t access the thread that I want to. 

I apologise for being a pain, but how do I make a donation?  I can’t remember how I did it last year.  I don’t do bitcoin, it would have to be by card.  However I don’t want ‘DBG’ showing on my bank statement.

Many apologies in advance if this has already been covered in this thread. It’s only when I logged on, that I realised that my sponsorship had expired.  I’m running short on time, hence why I haven’t got time to go through this thread right now.

I know that last year I received an email reminder, which explained everything.  It’s been such a hectic few months, that I haven’t had time to come on here.

Thank you in advance.

Rainbow
It's bitcoin only now @Rainbow, gimme a PM, I can assist you with this easily. 

Thank you @PTFC, for offering to help with making a donation via bitcoin.  I did PM you for some help, but I know you must be busy.

After reading that you need to give ID etc, I’m really not happy about paying by bitcoin.  I really want to donate though and regain my lapsed status.  Looks like I’m not going to be able to donate to regain my status and contribute to the site now, if bitcoin is the only option.

I really enjoyed being a sponsor and being able to contribute to the site, despite it being a while since I’ve been on here.  There’s legitimate reasons why.

Take care all.

Rainbow

Thank you @PTFC, for offering to help with making a donation via bitcoin.  I did PM you for some help, but I know you must be busy.

After reading that you need to give ID etc, I’m really not happy about paying by bitcoin.  I really want to donate though and regain my lapsed status.  Looks like I’m not going to be able to donate to regain my status and contribute to the site now, if bitcoin is the only option.

I really enjoyed being a sponsor and being able to contribute to the site, despite it being a while since I’ve been on here.  There’s legitimate reasons why.

Take care all.

Rainbow
I have PM'd you and sorted everything out @Rainbow.

I want to donate but how the helll do I buy bitcoins. I have loooked through paxful but can't figure  out how to actually buy bitcoins. ????

sent a donation wtih bitcoin. not sure I did it right. buy 10 bucks from user Janson 

To anyone who has kindly donated, please allow a day for your account to be updated to your new status. It is not automated so it is not instantaneous. Thank you for your patience and for helping us with your generosity. In turn, I hope the forum will an asset to you. 

Decided to repost this for the previous poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
@2earls hey unable to pm yet but just donated the btc to get my opal membership! can you update my account?

Cant wait to join the community, cheers!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back