Donation questions

Hey all, just wanted to make sure my donation (which i made on 6/15/17) went through properly. I included my user name, just wanted to make sure I did it right since donor status hasn't been enabled yet.

Thanks guys, I love the site!
Use the contact us link at the bottom of homepage, and we'll get you sorted. 

HI  I'm in the uk and I'm trying to donate but not having much luck can't get bit coin to work  any other way to donate thanks

HI  I'm in the uk and I'm trying to donate but not having much luck can't get bit coin to work  any other way to donate thanks
Unfortunately not, do you have a bitcoin setup? Our wallet address is in the Welcome to DBG section. If you don't have a bitcoin setup,we do have some very helpful threads that would assist you greatly. In any case, you do have access to the international vendors immediately .  We do heavily encourage you to read and research,  bit if you get stuck, give myself or 2earls a shout by placing @ in front of our usernames like so @bodge! Welcome also! Familiarise yourself with the place and don't forget to check the rules out also!

Hi admin my sponsorship ran out recently and I need to use my card to make a donation how do I do this I can't remember 

many thanks 

Hi admin my sponsorship ran out recently and I need to use my card to make a donation how do I do this I can't remember 

many thanks 
Hi @jjoe, unfortunate, only Bitcoins can be accepted for donations, there's a link on the homepage and a few,helpful threads on them also. If you have any problems, give me a PM.

Got my donation just in man.  I had just enough to at least cover the minimum $10.  I wanted to give more and I will when I load up my wallet again?  I just put my dbg handle in as a message in the btc transaction.  

Thanks PTFC, hopefully I did it right.  I sent to this address:

1NocUC6oYtb6hR8HBSK8AbUNhwrZHGc6yn

I noticed there was two.  One on this thread and one on another thread.  This was dayed 5/25, the other was 5/27.  I figured the latter was more correct or maybe(hopefully) both are yours?!?!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you recomend from whom I buy bit coins as the ones I've seen so far are stock exchanges 

many thanks 

jjoe

Got my donation just in man.  I had just enough to at least cover the minimum $10.  I wanted to give more and I will when I load up my wallet again?  I just put my dbg handle in as a message in the btc transaction.  

Thanks PTFC, hopefully I did it right.  I sent to this address:

1NocUC6oYtb6hR8HBSK8AbUNhwrZHGc6yn

I noticed there was two.  One on this thread and one on another thread.  This was dayed 5/25, the other was 5/27.  I figured the latter was more correct or maybe(hopefully) both are yours?!?!  
That looks good @YoMan, I'm sure Admin will process it within the next 24 hours max. Thanks again for donating!

Can you recomend from whom I buy bit coins as the ones I've seen so far are stock exchanges 

many thanks 

jjoe
I used bitbargaindotcodotuk @jjoe,and transferred what I but into a free private wallet. There are loads, I an using multibit, but electrum seems popular also.

I am just waiting on my Bitcoin to appear and my donation will be complete thanks for all the help 

Hi admin I just made a donation in there should be a pm sent 

thanks

jjoe

That looks good @YoMan, I'm sure Admin will process it within the next 24 hours max. Thanks again for donating!
Hey PTFC mu donation still hasn't seem to have gone thru???  Thank you for looking into this for me thank you

Okay guys and girls. Just figured out PayPal is out for donating. My year is up in august and I need some guidance with bitcoins. I can never figure out the best place to buy them or who to use. I just downloaded a couple wallets but I need some guidance. Thanks

Okay guys and girls. Just figured out PayPal is out for donating. My year is up in august and I need some guidance with bitcoins. I can never figure out the best place to buy them or who to use. I just downloaded a couple wallets but I need some guidance. Thanks
I second that. I wanna donate more but can't.....

We have a good few threads in the payments section regarding bitcoin, check the Web too. It's treacle not as difficult as you think. See posts by @Natty, and @screamingmimi

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back