Dont Excessively "track" Candy Packages!

Trudy L

EMERALD SPONSOR
I remember reading about 8 months ago hear that it is not good to repeatedly track items for updates. I don't recall which thread unfortunately. However, the poster said that doing repeated tracking flags something or someone and may cause extra scrutiny of the package while it is in customs. I thought it was an important warning. Mods, if this is out of line, please feel free to delete it but I definitely read it here somewhere

You might have read that in a thread here but that doesn't make it correct.   Customs receives way too many items per day  to be able to check them against who was tracking  and how many times they checked, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure Mr. C posted it recently under something like "How to Safely (or legally) Accept a Pkg.

Oh snap gtg gotta update my tn adios.

I don't think so peanut because Mr.C "liked" my post.

There is no way they check tracking "hits". My own opinion of course, but wow.

I don't think excessive refreshing tracking page wouldn't raise a flag.. there are TOOOOO many people waiting for their iPads or PS4 game, etc and could not wait.

Oh yes, I remember reading that a while back and I read it again just now.  There is nothing in there about the receiver tracking online creating a red flag.

&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Beats around bush but his original post.Maybe he was being nice?
I made that post just to provide food for thought, to allow for debate, and to allow people to make their own decisions. Personally, I don't think there is any risk to obsessively checking the status of your letter, other than your own personal mental well being. LOL.

I made that post just to provide food for thought, to allow for debate, and to allow people to make their own decisions. Personally, I don't think there is any risk to obsessively checking the status of your letter, other than your own personal mental well being. LOL.
Mr. C - we all vie for your love and affection. We can't stop talkin about ya! /default_tongue.png I picture ya as a jolly nice guy like Santa...but for adults! Thanks for all of your help. (Checkin my tn as I write this.Why is there an unmarked black van outside my house?)  I don't think checking it is a problem unless it has a tag in it upon opening it like Fargo had. But then again it still made it.

Mr. C - we all vie for your love and affection. We can't stop talkin about ya! /default_tongue.png I picture ya as a jolly nice guy like Santa...but for adults! Thanks for all of your help. (Checkin my tn as I write this.Why is there an unmarked black van outside my house?)  I don't think checking it is a problem unless it has a tag in it upon opening it like Fargo had. But then again it still made it.
LOL...so I'm fat and old?? /default_wink.png

And what's this about Fargo? WTF?

I was mildly concerned that I had perhaps "tracked " too often when I read this and lo and behold, I got a delivery :-)

LOL...so I'm fat and old?? /default_wink.png

And what's this about Fargo? WTF?
Lol nope I didnt mean to go that far. /default_wink.png

I was referencing the "f3deral evidenc3" tag Fargo had in his Mil3nnium tupperwRe box.

Gotta love non vend0r treads! 

Lol nope I didnt mean to go that far. /default_wink.png

I was referencing the "f3deral evidenc3" tag Fargo had in his Mil3nnium tupperwRe box.

Gotta love non vend0r treads!
Hmm, I need to find that thread. Do you recall where I can find that story?

Thx

Patience is a virtue and the carriers all offer services that tell you the status of your parcel. You can sign up on the sites, or track once and request updates.

I have heard of people calling in to the carrier and suddenly a lot of parcels get missing quick. I think that should never be done, personally. I mean come on, if you call and speak to an agent they are obligated to record the query and if they even suspect for a moment you are too "antsy", they are also obligated to examine the parcel.

Never a good thing. The prospect that they are somehow monitoring how many times someone runs their tracking number seems a little preposterous, but excessive use of any feature on a server will expose itself to an admin at some point. The parcel you are expecting may not be affected, but future ones may be and that would certainly suck?

I personally feel if your actions may affect others; you should just stay still and let what will be occur, all by itself.

Cheers!

Peanut,

Your memory to find threads blows my mind. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning... /default_laugh.png
I am full of useless information and facts. Like how a BUTT is 108 gallons of wine..sometimes it is 126 gallons, I guess it depends on if you like small big butts or big butts. Personally, I do not discriminate /default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that here too. It may not make any difference, but excessive tracking can drive you crazy even if there is no other reason not to.
Your Right that's why when I get my # I just sign up for email updates and it tells me where it's heading.Its actually saved my Ass b4 when a Vendor would get my Address wrong and I would contact them and all would be fixed without a Reship.Bisko

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back