Dont Excessively "track" Candy Packages!

everyone tracks , its life, people are antsy, were not the only one's tracking , think about people ordering from TV NETWORK's , EBAY.. especially ppl who order from qvc, or somethin i am sure they track there expensive items like crazy 

I think if anything the initial Tracking of a Package will put it on "The Radar" but I doubt repeatedly Tracking would make a difference. No idea if it matters or but I have never checked Tracking for any of my Orders until at least 7 Days and by then it is usually in my Country.

I know this Thread was last Posted in 2015 but I figured it couldn't hurt to state my opinion I just hope I don't get in trouble for "Necro Posting" if so I sincerely apologize and I hope I do not regret making this Post. 

From what I have read since my last post. It doesn't appear to be possible but I doubt anyone has any clue to what's true or not. There are a bunch of different Websites that do tracking and I don't know what you mean by knowing thee package and contents if I understand your question correctly that definitely doesn't at all seem possible. 

What does seem to be accepted among everyone is that if you chose Tracking it makes it more likely to be searched. I would assume it's also because if it's being Tracked. It's more likely to be searched being more It's something important so it doesn't get lost in Shipping or to know when it will arrive compared to no Tracked Shipping.

@Klily5

Last edited by a moderator:
placed my first ever order, and just got my first ever tn. couldn't get it to work so i asked the forum for help, and someone said not to track it. I then come here and see reputable members laughing at the idea that tracking raises red flags. 

personally, i excessively track anything i order- from two day amazon deliveries to this magazine. anybody watching me would see that every package gets the eagle eye.

frustratingly, there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer. those of us more cautious don't check as much, and those not as cautious, check more often, yet with the same results. as a first time mag subscriber, it's confusing. i don't live alone, i have to know when it arrives, so i will be tracking this. i'll update this as it updates, and i hope my outside perspective helps.

placed my first ever order, and just got my first ever tn. couldn't get it to work so i asked the forum for help, and someone said not to track it. I then come here and see reputable members laughing at the idea that tracking raises red flags. 

personally, i excessively track anything i order- from two day amazon deliveries to this magazine. anybody watching me would see that every package gets the eagle eye.

frustratingly, there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer. those of us more cautious don't check as much, and those not as cautious, check more often, yet with the same results. as a first time mag subscriber, it's confusing. i don't live alone, i have to know when it arrives, so i will be tracking this. i'll update this as it updates, and i hope my outside perspective helps.
The definitive answer is do not track on the carrier websites, ones that will log your ip whenever you track a shipment.  Use a 3rd party tracking site like 17 track or package mapping and try to use a VPN if possible.  Personally I don't ever track a package unless I think there's a delay.  Domestic I will look at tracking after 3 days, International 17 days.

@PocketRockets I use 17track the problem I have, is I've been using 17track.net but there is a .com and a .me 17track sites... I got no clue which is trusted and or the best one to use. For my last order I used the .net one. Do you think it even matters which one I use or are they basically all the same?

@PocketRockets thank you I have been using wrong service and getting alerts so I can to beat my husband to mailbox. Thank you for help I will definitely change tracking service. Good meeting you H

I’ve bought and sold thousands of vinyl records over the years and am OCD with my TN checking and comparing trying to anticipate my delivery date.

From my experience our packages size and weight is that of a normal e-commerce purchase and is low risk low yield

customs wants high risk targets with high rewards.  There was a report a decade saying they caught 25 printers filled with c0c4ine coming to the USA.  Few months later it was revealed they caught less than half of those being shipped.

those are the ones that are worth their time and effort

im sure they have the technology but how many of you track crazily for legit packages?  Now multiply that by tens of milllions....  it’s just not logical and efficient

@Phuoko  Yeah, its def a product of paranoia or "you can never be too safe" mentality.  And knowing government bureaucracy and basic law, its highly unlikely that CBP or DEA or whoever else, has carte blanche access to USPS servers or gives a fuck.  An insane amount of time would be wasted "looking in to" people who refresh the track package button lol.

I am guilty of this. use track 17 instead if you are paranoid. it is not as up to date as the 4 letter one here in the states but it is accurate.

I got "popped" in the 4 letter snag in summer 2017. They never said anything about my tracking history. 

They typically can't tell you where a delivery is internally with any degree of certainty, they struggle to get deliveries out on time due to various reasons but sometimes based on older, outdated technology, in my area they lost half their roof of a huge sort location and it took them weeks to find and sort deliveries--with a huge portion never delivered because it just overwealmed them. I am pretty certain ain't no real investments made into their technology.  

AND no matter, it doesn't "prove" anything. Like stated above, in a year it has to be billions of (maybe even trillions) of clicks. 

What I took away from my experience is not to use their on-line account. THAT is what was referenced. They wouldn't have been able to just casually locate me had it not been for that. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

My fault. I got lazy. 

I got "popped" in the 4 letter snag in summer 2017. They never said anything about my tracking history. 

They typically can't tell you where a delivery is internally with any degree of certainty, they struggle to get deliveries out on time due to various reasons but sometimes based on older, outdated technology, in my area they lost half their roof of a huge sort location and it took them weeks to find and sort deliveries--with a huge portion never delivered because it just overwealmed them. I am pretty certain ain't no real investments made into their technology.  

AND no matter, it doesn't "prove" anything. Like stated above, in a year it has to be billions of (maybe even trillions) of clicks. 

What I took away from my experience is not to use their on-line account. THAT is what was referenced. They wouldn't have been able to just casually locate me had it not been for that. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

My fault. I got lazy. 
It’s much easier to investigate digital information than the physical packages themselves warrant wise and such.  

@Phuoko not too much digital investigation. 25 sus letters dropped at one small town PO. Hmm, all looked exactly the same. Run the address. Notice a few addressees have online accounts with phone numbers. 

"Hey" the inspector said "Let's call these peeps and just ask them what's shakin."

A little strong arming,  no digital help there. Bam. 

Put them on the phone with my representative.  Found out a few important factors. The only thing digital was the online account. 🙄🤦‍♀️

Maybe things have changed since 2017, but nowadays the PO is able to provide exact GPS coordinates of last pack scan.  The pack has to be scanned of course, which doesn't always happen.  But you can call you PO and ask them for coordinates of last scan for packs, we do it all the time at the place i do work at. 

@alixjones2018  curious what you mean by having an online account was what made them get you?  oh wait, like the addy was a drop house and they linked it to you cuz youd made accounts with that address or something?  Im always interested in the various ways people get snagged.  DarknetLive makes for excellent reading about how people get busted and what to definitely NOT do!

@DoomKitty Thanks for the website. Itll give me something to do. I figured just live honestly and im sick and going to kick the bucket sooner than later, and they only want the sellers whom i know nothing about, and just stayed sane going with that. but probably stupid not to take extra precautions if I were to continue ordering things.

Speaking of things todo/not todo : Would you ever contact usps about a package thats stuck at a facility, if its just sitting somewhere for days / months... is there anything you can do or do you just chalk it up to the gods and be thankful no letters come and re order?

In the more recent times I have had 2 packs just get stuck somewhere so any info or experience/opinions regarding what to do is appreciated...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back