dragonchem

If the "dragon" implies they are Chinese, they are claiming to sell hexen which is banned there so yeah red flags (scam likely if indeed located/shipping from china

If this is dragon Eric he's been around for years let me do some research. But the above member is right about the Hex being a pretty big red flag .....

No one ever claimed it was dragon eric(it isnt), he doesnt even have a pastebin.  Just a guy using "dragon" in the vendor name. Not DE.

I emailed them @ proton, got a few follow up emails back asking if I was ready to order. Real Vendors don't need to solicit... I'm going to pass. 

I emailed them @ proton, got a few follow up emails back asking if I was ready to order. Real Vendors don't need to solicit... I'm going to pass. 
I think it's the same guy using the DragonEricRC name on protonmail. I don't think it's the real Dragon Eric at all.  A few people have talked to said he's legit and ships those chems from somewhere domestic but is based in China. Take that for what you will. I ordered but he went AWOL. I'm calling scammer until I end up receiving something in the mail but as of right now I'm pretty skeptical 

Big red flag being he is apparently offering A-PHP, 6-APB, and several other banned chems in China. I hope I get my pack but deep down I feel as though I probably got scammed on that one 

Last edited:
Seen posts on rcvendor forum about this dragon guy with protonmail email being a scam and not related to DragonEric at all. Beware I'd say

Seen posts on rcvendor forum about this dragon guy with protonmail email being a scam and not related to DragonEric at all. Beware I'd say
I sent this guy 150 bucks and didn't hear anything for over a week. He said that my package should be here tomorrow but because of all the delays they're going to send me another package with the exact order but 50% more in quantity.

The only reason I trusted sending this guy money is because a guy I've been talking to on Reddit for nearly a month now suggested him and said his this guy's aPHP was the best he's ever had so I guess we'll see Iol

He described it as white and super clean feeling. 

Anyway I'll update when I hear more hopefully I get my package tomorrow ☺️

Last edited:
I sent this guy 150 bucks and didn't hear anything for over a week. He said that my package should be here tomorrow but because of all the delays they're going to send me another package with the exact order but 50% more in quantity.

The only reason I trusted sending this guy money is because a guy I've been talking to on Reddit for nearly a month now suggested him and said his this guy's aPHP was the best he's ever had so I guess we'll see Iol

He sent me an email after I pestered the holy hell out of him. Assured me it would be here today and nothing. I'm still gonna reserve judgment.

Was supposed to email me too. I think I'm off to pester him some more 😩

Yeah..I sent $60. Never heard back. So confused cuz seems some saying it’s all good, me and @sp4c3m4n obvsly got some whack shit goin on. I never got any reply after I sent $. 
That’s why I so happy I found this site. I ain’t got time to be throwing money away:-( 

Yeah..I sent $60. Never heard back. So confused cuz seems some saying it’s all good, me and @sp4c3m4n obvsly got some whack shit goin on. I never got any reply after I sent $. 
That’s why I so happy I found this site. I ain’t got time to be throwing money away:-( 
You just be the other person from that thread in the scam vendors board of RCVendors then. 

I actually made like 5 different protonmail accounts just to pester the shit out of him then he finally responded. I can't recommend that course of action because tbh the dude has my home address..lol

If I get my order then I'll take back everything I said but right now I'm lowering my expectations so I won't be too surprised if nothing shows up.

You know what's weird though? You know how in that same thread for DragonEric on there some folks were talking about how all these big name redditors are endorsing him?

I messaged darwinsdayoff on Reddit and he said he's never used that forum. He never ordered from him at all. 

So whoever is doing this seems to be legitimately sending out some orders because I've talked to a few people but there's fake vendor accounts endorsing him and even impersonating redditers..

Shits fucked. It's a pretty elaborate scam if it is one. 

I placed my order and like next day found all that crap on other site. Was pissed but after reading you going off..I figured I might as well kiss that cash goodbye. And yes, idk wtf is going on with all the posts linking themselves..and the tons of posts saying how great it is and getting all these orders??!! That’s why I didn’t post there and came here. I don’t want nothing to do with that game playing. 
Did you notice that there’s actually 3 diff emails they quote in those posts? I found his real email btw..and gonna try small order pretty soon. Ive had convo with him, and based on all the “real” reviews, I feel worth it to try. 
Far as our money..might as well forget about it. You say he gets back to you..I’ve gotten nothing. Course, I only tried like 2-3 times cuz I already know what’s result is. 

But remember, this scammer is NOT the real de. (At least imo)  Real de has years of good reviews so let’s make sure we don’t put this on him. And i’ll post once I place an order/receive it from real de. 

And I think it’s all a scam. Why would EVERYONE else get their shit and not us? I think all those posts are fake to support this scam. But that’s just my opinion..I don’t know shit, just my gut usually right🤷🏼‍♀️

And I think it’s all a scam. Why would EVERYONE else get their shit and not us? I think all those posts are fake to support this scam. But that’s just my opinion..I don’t know shit, just my gut usually right🤷🏼‍♀️
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but nobody can be that incompetent at customer service on accident.

It's funny if you look in there they're calling me a downer basically and that's WHEN anyone even acknowledges my comments lol

Last edited:
Im missing something....What posts are yall referring to?  I dont think anyone on here said they received anything

I don't see anyone receiving in this thread ..Plz help me understand ...

IMO..we didn’t deal with the “real” dude. If you look at when those posts started, when the pastebin was made etc..it all started in October. Someone just came up with the scam..and used his name to make it seem legit. 
I found his “real” info like I said. He’s never changed his email..and has reviews go back a ways. 
We dealt with straight up scammers. I mean, shit happens🤷🏼‍♀️ But again, I really think that this thread needs to be changed to signify that DE is not the scammer. Dude has like a bad ass rep..you know what I mean? And his real info never changed. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back