dragonchem

This is not DragonEric.People fell for a scam with someone using his name to make a imposter email and scam.This happens all the time and in no way is it DE's fault.The REAL DragonEric is a great vendor thats been doing this for over a decade.

Sorry for those that got scammed 

Reactions: Mgd
Also this thread is entitled "DragonChem" not "DragonEric" and multiple people said it wasn't DE and i still see no one claiming they received here.  Also sorry for anyone that got scammed!!!

Reactions: Mgd
This is not DragonEric.People fell for a scam with someone using his name to make a imposter email and scam.This happens all the time and in no way is it DE's fault.The REAL DragonEric is a great vendor thats been doing this for over a decade.

Sorry for those that got scammed 
The general vibe on the rcvendors website was that dragon chem and dragonericRC were the same person or group.

I don't know if linking two other forms is allowed like that but if you go over there you can find the thread in vendor reviews

IMO..we didn’t deal with the “real” dude. If you look at when those posts started, when the pastebin was made etc..it all started in October. Someone just came up with the scam..and used his name to make it seem legit. 
I found his “real” info like I said. He’s never changed his email..and has reviews go back a ways. 
We dealt with straight up scammers. I mean, shit happens🤷🏼‍♀️ But again, I really think that this thread needs to be changed to signify that DE is not the scammer. Dude has like a bad ass rep..you know what I mean? And his real info never changed. 
see the problem I have is everybody in that thread wassaying that they got something mostly stuff like aphp but dragon Eric deals with international shipments from China as far as I know and I really doubt he is still selling substances that are now banned there 

But yes as everybody else's said he's (the real one) is a fantastic vendor and I've heard nothing but good things about the real guy.

Last edited:
Houstonchemicalsonline/apvpchemicalsonline.com are both scams but beware the y seem very legit I ordered 50 grms PHP they said they need the coin for tracking come to find out t they want Ed another 250 for a bigger package and was the only way they would send mine im  out a total2100

I placed a test order with dragonericRC@protonmail.com. No response since then - pretty sure he's a scammer with an elaborate shill operation going on rcvendors.eu. If anyone has the real guy's email, I'd appreciate a PM...

I've been looking for 6-apb and everyone that claims to have it seems to be a scammer.

If anybody has the real dragon eric please please let me know... been wanting to get his email back for ages.

Ill even give a tip in crypto.

If anybody has the real dragon eric please please let me know... been wanting to get his email back for ages.

Ill even give a tip in crypto.
I tried to PM you but you can't receive messages ☹️

I'd post his email but he's pretty private and doesn't like it to be posted publicly. If you respond back I'll privnote it here for you

Do not post his email here in privnote or otherwise, especially not for money ffs.  Him not wanting his info out there means he doesn't want his info out there.  Respect that please. 

This is Dragon Eric DE fault. DE goes on vacation and then all of a sudden there's someone "impersonating" him scamming everybody. Its DE that's scamming people. Don't do business with this douche.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back