Drug Testing Positive

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Does anyone know how much adderall taken will cause positive test ng/ml 2500?

It might take a little longer than 4 days if you have been using for a long period of time.... Remember to drink lots of water and your first piss of the day is always the dirtiest

Hey yo, is the green tea a myth? People used to say drink tons of green tea and that would flush it out of the system. I wonder if good old' excursive and sweating might go to it. Might be time for haircut also.

Just my iopion. Thanks for the heads up.

~Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, yeah many ppl say drink water, flush your system, sweat it out. I think it truly does help a bit. If you see your urine is clear, chances are they won't read off it as well as it if were yellow. I've read some info on a site saying that the UA clinic made a dude redo his pee test cus it was too clear.

Pee tests are wishy-washy, never 100%,, a blood tests/hair sample is 100%.

Ok ths what keepd me from getting blood work or UA done. While I do a legal script for Lorazapam and Zolpidem, I'm on the ok. Not the Valium and Xanax. I need to know in advance to allow the Valum to leave the body and Xanax is not my fav anyway.

I have never in a hopsital have a sched II in my body. Still,,,

~Wiz

careful what you read on the net guys.

someone posted a link to a chart saying how long each thing is still detectable in urine and most opiates were like 3-4 days, kpins were like 4 days, idr the exact days but it was less than a week for everything except thc.

well i had a piss test about a week or more since i had taken any opiates or benzos and still showed up positive for both.

i say best be clean for at least 10 days if you know you're going to get tested soon.

careful what you read on the net guys.

someone posted a link to a chart saying how long each thing is still detectable in urine and most opiates were like 3-4 days, kpins were like 4 days, idr the exact days but it was less than a week for everything except thc.

well i had a piss test about a week or more since i had taken any opiates or benzos and still showed up positive for both.

i say best be clean for at least 10 days if you know you're going to get tested soon.
Yes you are right 10 days +. I once tested positive for opiates and had been off them for more than 10 days. However my liver and kidneys are not in great shape either, what a surprise LOL
~Wiz

Hey yo, is the green tea a myth? People used to say drink tons of green tea and that would flush it out of the system. I wonder if good old' excursive and sweating might go to it. Might be time for haircut also.

Just my iopion. Thanks for the heads up.

~Wiz
They said that OJ and exercise would help speed up your metabolism but I wouldn't risk it. Subs seem like the only way to go nowadays

My experience is that a lot of water only dilutes the results, if it's too far out then you can be asked to take a retest. Really depends on what you're testing for and what state you are in. Laws are different in different areas. In my state, pre employment test is private and if there is any doubt you are better off buying a synthethic urine and going that route. Little tricky keeping it to the right temp. I believe it has to be between 93 and 98 to be accepted. Interestingly enough the least harmful prod stays in your system the longest. Hope this helps.

My experience is that a lot of water only dilutes the results, if it's too far out then you can be asked to take a retest. Really depends on what you're testing for and what state you are in. Laws are different in different areas. In my state, pre employment test is private and if there is any doubt you are better off buying a synthethic urine and going that route. Little tricky keeping it to the right temp. I believe it has to be between 93 and 98 to be accepted. Interestingly enough the least harmful prod stays in your system the longest. Hope this helps.
Quite true.  I tried the "drink tons of water" method 10 years ago when I was "on papers".  PO could not read test results and asked me if I'd taken any "flushers", which I honestly had not.  Just a fuck ton of water.  He sent it off to the lab.

Called me 3 weeks later saying obviously I had taken some type of flusher as the lab couldn't read the results either.  He told me the creatinine levels were super low, and not consistent at all with real, un-altered human urine.  Was told to come in THAT DAY for the re-test.  Well... long story short I had gotten into something the night before that I shouldn't have.. and I would have much rather failed on the basis of "bad/questionable urine", than come in and test positive for what I had in my system from the night before.  Lesson learned.

Havent you guys tried the cleansing drinks from the head shop? They work for me every time. I will get the brand name and post. I have always used the same one.

Havent you guys tried the cleansing drinks from the head shop? They work for me every time. I will get the brand name and post. I have always used the same one.
If those are the ones that work in a few days, they don't cleanse you. They add color and high levels of what a person should have in their urine so when you use these drinks and drink all that water they tell you to drink, you are diluting the same as if you did water alone. But the drink taken the morning you go for your test puts the color and right "markers" in you so even at the heavy dilution you are at due to all the water you drink, your urine still looks and tests like urine should. And it won't be rejected for being a diluted sample.

Maybe there are quick clean things available now, but I have not found one that will work for MJ, and most others are simply dilution methods as described above.

Any cleanse would need several days and that would be for the shorter acting things.

I have always wanted to go to a UA shit face drunk and pee 30 proof urine and say "fuk you, it's legal".

Unfortunately the only true and tried method is abstinence before the test and knowing how long what you take stays in your system. For example, an herbal such as C will stay in this old dude's system for close to 60 days depending on potency and amount of use. Most pain meds about 5 days again depending on potency and how often used. Speed of metabolism has a lot to do with it and how active, not to mention fat to lean muscle ratio. You can get real scientific with this one but all in all, time takes care of most of it, especially with a pee test. Now hair test which is not done often or anytime that I'm aware of in my personal experience, well might as well hang it up. You're dead in the water....

Won't go into a lot of details but use to be a product on the internet a few years ago labeled the urinator...look it up....well take it from me..it works....fine with the pee product to go along with it. Quite the product for pre employment testing....would never recommend it if you have to take random or go before PO. They usually enter the room with you and it's not something you can hide...also hate to even say it but a lot to be said when you show up for pre emp wearing a nice suit, hair cut...looking like a professional...no one gave me a second glance...last but not least needs to be close to the real thing....one time was asked to leave my dress coat in another room...good thing I had it stashed appropriately, that was a lesson learned...

raymond112 said:
As for vals --for women 31 days or more. All bodies are not the same that leads me to "fatty tissue" issue ... need concrete info.

I think it's a 30 or more no pill ingestion or FAST. That is painful  and  can it  b the only solution any info/ help. water and food is of help but what bout the dry heaves and endless problems

Yankee fans do not reply  seriously
I personally have tested positive for BZP's after 29 days. I am a heavy user of benzos though.  But most info on the 'net says that bzp's can only be detected for like up to 7 days.  I know this to be false unfortunately.  Also I am not a fat dude, a little heavy (6ft 200lbs) but not obese.

raymond112 said:
Does gender for vals  show up on a on a ten panel or five pee test?

I tried to google info can't come up with anything. I'm  not sure what pee panel test is given at this point. It's more a medical thing ?  

All that info was posted on the old Db's site The wealth of information now gone...sucks (It was so helpful and interesting but now that I need it) 

I have read through this section also- don't know what to do. Thanks for any help or advise.

Drug tests do NOT test for gender.

I personally have tested positive for BZP's after 29 days. I am a heavy user of benzos though.  But most info on the 'net says that bzp's can only be detected for like up to 7 days.  I know this to be false unfortunately.  Also I am not a fat dude, a little heavy (6ft 200lbs) but not obese.
All benzos are different. A lot is based on the half life  of what has been taken. I am not going to go into the explaination of what half life is, just google it. As far as benzos go x's have the shortest and most people are clear within 5 to 7 days, val's have one of the longer half lives and can be detected for 30+ days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back