Drug Testing Positive

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I asked my mother, who is a psychiatrist, and before retiring last month, was medical director of our local, publicly funded drug and alcohol clinic for 21 years, about this recently, as it had come up in a PM with a member facing an employer UA.

While she said it can vary based on length of use, daily dosage, metabolic rate and the patient's body weight, typically even the longest half life BZ's will clear one's system in approximately 3 weeks, at lest in her 30+ years of experience.

Of course, there ARE exceptions to this guideline, and results can vary, so I think Chef's guidance on 30 days or so for diaz and other longer half life BZ's is an excellent standard to work from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how long bromazepam staus in urine?
See the previous few posts on the impact of half life on the length of time the substance stays in your system. That being said, as I understand it, bromaz is on the upper end of the half life spectrum. More than alp, but less than diaz. So, if it were me, and I was planning for a UA, I'd allow no less than 2 weeks at minimum, more like 3.

Of course, as previously mentioned, there are many variables, so allow a margin for error when for any UA.

What is the best way to raise acidity in u rine? I also read st johns wort and milke thestle could aid In elimination of benzos. Any thruth to this.

I'm ralking wirh cranberry pillss as prescribed. Nor c hugging cranberry juice. So no help feom milk thistle kor at johns waort?

Klean time tea. Make sure to take a few creatine tablets to send your creatine levels where they should be. Maybe five tablets of medium strength. Take about five medium strength B-2 vitamins to give it the yellow color and I passed probation test while smoking weed and shooting heroin for months. That was in the late nineties though. Urine testing should not be legal. It will ruin a persons life on a lie. I have tested positive for drugs I have never used.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the best way to raise acidity in u rine? I also read st johns wort and milke thestle could aid In elimination of benzos. Any thruth to this.

I know some people that swear by Q tabs.
Don't these things trigger the "tamper" tests in a U/A?  I mean don't the more sophisticated labs catch these things?  In a lot of situations the donor will be treated more harshly than if they just come up positive.  

I guess the best way to tell if you will pass a basic screen is to try the method then buy a test kit and see what the results are.  

PR

Quick story:

With my former employer, the UA's were unannounced, monitored (watched you pee), but they also weren't tested immediately, They would sit in a labeled box for any number of hours until everyone was done, and then shipped out for testing. So, knowing this, my buddies and I would wait until we thought we should be clean, buy a self test and test ourselves. If we were clean, we would piss in a condom and tie it (SECURELY!!) around the drawstring on the inside of our pants. When a test came up, we would put a little hole in the rubber and let the pee flow. I should also say, none of the monitors actually wanted to SEE you pee, but they were standing next to you at a urinal, so the heart rate was definetly pumping. Since we were tested generally once a week or so, they wouldn't sit very long.

Don't know if this could help anyone, but if it can, then great! /default_happy.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back