drugbuyers.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Is this website run by the owner of drugbuyers.com or related to drugbuyers.com in any way? Thanks.

No dude this web site is not run by the owner of drugbuyers.com or related to drugbuyers.com in any way.

Welcome to the forum.

no, i remember reading about this site on drugbuyers.com so i know they're different.

Sweet thanks Admin, people hate that place so I just wanted to ask for clarification. Thanks for making a great forum /default_smile.png I shall be visiting again!

no, i remember reading about this site on drugbuyers.com so i know they're different.
I'm wondering if this was the site that was discussed on db.com since if you look at the Members List, the earliest registration for DBGuide is April 22nd (which is the Admin); the earliest non-admin registration is April 24th.

Anyone remember when db.com went "down for maintenance" ?

seems to be very helpful and all the sites i have seen are no scammers. its a great site but we just need to get more users so we will have more feedback and more replies to every1's questions. overall a big help to pillheads such as myself.

Do you think this Alex Marlin is the former owner of Drugbuyers.com http://mygsniper2bonus.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this Alex Marlin is the former owner of Drugbuyers.com http://mygsniper2bonus.com/
Who knows. Unless one has met AM in person, anybody's guess is as good as yours !

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know what happened to db.com. why did they shut down? LE or what?

does anyone know what happened to db.com. why did they shut down? LE or what?
Hey Justme, How you been? I have not heard much on DB, It just kind of went down... Kind of strange how it just went down like that, Hell DB has been around as long as I can remember.

-bk

No dude this web site is not run by the owner of drugbuyers.com or related to drugbuyers.com in any way.Welcome to the forum.
thank god alex was the devil taking pay offs from iop's and much more.....Much info on alex and how he was a scam artist.....I have a web address to prove the info to the members of this forum..pm me for the web address alot to read about alex the devil....

Last edited:
klobberpuss said:
I AGREE!!!
We nead to as members of this forum recomend it to people so we can build the forum up and get the members to help us awnser quesstions and to help us find the most reliable IOP'S...US as members of the forum nead to spread the word and try and build the forum our selves... B)

I'm thrilled to be here and ready to help in any way I can /default_biggrin.png

I'm thrilled to be here and ready to help in any way I can /default_biggrin.png
well we are glad to have you and its always nice to have people willing to help out, but were did you go too???? /default_cool.png :)

Last edited:
seems to be very helpful and all the sites i have seen are no scammers. its a great site but we just need to get more users so we will have more feedback and more replies to every1's questions. overall a big help to pillheads such as myself.
I think so too.

Here, Here, Very well said! I think this site is really helpful & u all seem so cool. :rolleyes:

This web site is a great resource for people who are not interested in losing there money to scammy pricks out there, so for that thank you drugbuyersguide.com for existing.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back