drugbuyers.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
This web site is a great resource for people who are not interested in losing there money to scammy pricks out there, so for that thank you drugbuyersguide.com for existing.
>>>
ThankYouMistakeTheBeautiful.jpg

well we are glad to have you and its always nice to have people willing to help out, but were did you go too???? /default_cool.png/default_smile.png
I gave my netbook to my daughter as she left for grad scool in London. She couldn't find anything running XP...and neither could I!! I finally found something and just got back online. That's where I was, forgive me?

I meant what I said. I'm here to contribute - promise :D

I gave my netbook to my daughter as she left for grad scool in London. She couldn't find anything running XP...and neither could I!! I finally found something and just got back online. That's where I was, forgive me?

I meant what I said. I'm here to contribute - promise /default_biggrin.png
NICE TO SEE YOUR BACK!!! /default_biggrin.png/default_smile.png

IDK much about Alex so can't say much. While I was a member there and all though it had its favorite members and vendors, I overall had a good experience there....

anyways i know alex is some internet entrepreneour (spelling?). He went onto making websites to service companies and I think he even wrote one of those late night channel info commericial books on ideas to become successful.

I did accidently stumble upon the drugbuyers old page. i cant remember the address. But it was takinmg over and sponsored by TMZ...

It was awful I clicked off it ASAP

It's great to be back!

.. and my front isn't bad either /default_wink.png
LOL JUST WISH THAT YOU HAD MORE THAN 4 POST'S SO YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE MORE TO THE FORUM. I GUESS IN TIME... /default_blink.png
th_WeedClock.gif

Last edited:
lovely helpful place. a lot of information. always help when needed. The best community Ive had.

DrugBuyers helped me find a lot of good sources a few years ago.

I didn't know who ran the site but I remember ordering from some OP named Alex that was spoken highly of on DB..

He was shipping wholesale valium and 1mg pfizer alprazolam out of UK.

I received the name brands in blisters and they were fake.

Dunno if the Alex of DB is to blame though.

@Melrose, are you "Mel" from DB?

I have found a lot of good information here but I just do not know what to think. However, I have had no one - not one -not even (well, I won't say - maybe later) that will answer any of my questions via PM or the posts. So what gives? I am being treated like the plague. What in the crap do I need to do to be accepted on the site? And no, if it has anything to do with "Jules" on Pharmacy Reviewer, it's not me! I am jsdfw there because "jules" was being used. I only have two posts there.-- I was jules in the DB days -I was jules on that forum after DB - I think it was moderated by "Luna." (Forum-RX or something like that.) There were nice people on the DB site - which a lot of the people here I have seen mentioned they are from DB BUT the "niceness" didn't come over - that's for sure!

I do want to thank the one person who has contacted me.

Seema like a great site with a LOT of helpful and nice people. Look forward to participating. Been at it for many years but a newbie here.

Robin Hood aka Sherwood said:
The Kansas City Star - talk about scumbags. One guy on that story asked if the "journalist" was an aspiring tabloid writer. Correct assumption, just wrong target. It's the whole paper.

Sorry for the tangent, I have to deal with people who believe the complete crap that comes out of that BS factory. If you're from anywhere near KC you know what I mean.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's the one who got some of the great oldies shut down and convicted; such as Habib (Beebster @ PuraVida) and the original owner/operator of SL (Joe) to name just a few. Glad SL survived through all that BS though! People like Alex always get what's coming to them eventually... it's called Karma, and I hear she can be a bitch! :)

Some more dirt on Alex: http://www.curearchives.com/Alex-Marlin-of-DrugBuyers-Com-busted.t2580-73.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's the one who got some of the great oldies shut down and convicted; such as Habib (Beebster @ PuraVida) and the original owner/operator of SL (Joe) to name just a few. Glad SL survived through all that BS though! People like Alex always get what's coming to them eventually... it's called Karma, and I hear she can be a bitch! /default_smile.png
I wonder if this is still Ole' Beebs still going. Would have to be crazy though.
http://habeebsterrx.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html

I have not the need to let the left door open from that source, there are to many other doors that have no problems.

Was entertaining myself earlier catching up on the DB dirt and everyone's favorite admin Alex. I spend a fair amount of time on Twitter for business purposes, and did a quick search on a lark. His profile appears to be filled with nothing but Tweet Deck auto-post fluff and filler, but nonetheless, here's everyone's favorite dirt bag Alex Marlin, alive and well, and presumably spending his ill gotten gains in sunny St. Martin. Hard telling how he fared financially from DB, but I'd have to think that with the volume of cash flow his vendors realized from the forum, and with his reported shake down skills, he probably isn't hurting for grocery money.

https://twitter.com/#!/AlexMarlin

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back