E-Mail Account Disabled Due To Violation Of Terms

I mentioned Tor and its problems, I think, on the Silk Road or nowhere to talk about it or elsewhere.  It can be great.  It can be nightmare.

It's all academic. The govts are getting into everything and everyone's private emails, texts, even cell phone conversations.  They have a huge mega-computer that constantly scans for certain words......I have a post I wrote about it on a political site (of course, I made sure to mention as many 'trigger' words, as possible, then told them to shove it!)   When I get a chance I'll try to find it - but it's 1,000,000's words and so many of them are everyday that none of us could decipher why they want flags to go up on some of these words.

DHS released this info at least 2-3 yrs ago and many of us knew before that and other violations by govt agencies against us.

Ex some 'trigger' words -    pork, cloud, burn, gas, leak, flu, virus, sick, electric, cancelled, smart......it goes on and on.  I posted the entire list on about 20 sites to a standing ovation.  Well, computers applauding. 

Are they JOKING?    Unfortunately, not.  After we would make nonsensical posts using every word we could find and fit it.  I mean if they need something to do that badly, we'll give it to them.

I just happen to known people that often let me in on 'little secrets' about our government and its determination to control us.

Remember this:   "I can do whatever I want to.....I'm out of control"     ROTFL     Name that show!

Do not use HushMail or SafeMail they are both NOT safe by any means.

Better to use a free service with a fictitious name such as yahoo, or gmail, etc. They usually run as an Imap server so what and when you delete it on whatever device you use it is deleted for good.

If you stick with a regular POP account the remnants never get deleted.

As an aside HMA.com offers a free truly anonymous email address for free. They also offer a great VPN service that keeps your IP address under the radar.

I've been using a generic major email and just switch it around every now and then. I delete everything from the server as well.....I hope. Idk. I suppose if someone wants to get me or my little bullshit they will. I'm definitely no kingpin. Lol

Every time I send an email or receive one, I reformat my hard drive to be on the safe time. Takes a measly 5 to 6 hours.

Yes, I know my service company an Hotmail for example retain a copy, but at least on my end its gone and I can sleep at night knowing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I send an email or receive one, I reformat my hard drive to be on the safe time. Takes a measly 5 to 6 hours.

Yes, I know my service company an Hotmail for example retain a copy, but at least on my end its gone and I can sleep at night knowing that.
Frankly, I don't know how you aren't a nervous wreck with such lax security measures. Personally, I can't relax unless I reduce my computer to silicone and plastic dust via 3 lb sledge hammer following every email. Sure, it eats into the household budget, but how can you put a monetary value on piece of mind?

At least I was able to stop feeling the need to burn the house down as well, just to be on the REALLY safe side, with the help of a skilled therapist.

Oh, and where was that sarcasm font button again?

Frankly, I don't know how you aren't a nervous wreck with such lax security measures. Personally, I can't relax unless I reduce my computer to silicone and plastic dust via 3 lb sledge hammer following every email. Sure, it eats into the household budget, but how can you put a monetary value on piece of mind?

At least I was able to stop feeling the need to burn the house down as well, just to be on the REALLY safe side, with the help of a skilled therapist.

Oh, and where was that sarcasm font button again?
With all due respect, your Lordship, I fail to see the sarcasm in your fine post. Seems perfectly normal and proactive to me.

Better safe than sorry, as we say in San Fran.

With all due respect, your Lordship, I fail to see the sarcasm in your fine post. Seems perfectly normal and proactive to me.

Better safe than sorry, as we say in San Fran.
Well thank you, my new puzzle making friend. Please feel free to simply call me Jewy, although if formal titles are more to your liking, I generally prefer "Your Enimence". /default_laugh.png

Good info and an interesting read. As an added bonus, the guys above me seem as friendly as can be! Lmao

Yep. I started reading this thread because of my concern/worry over my hushmail account just being deleted yesterday because of their stated 'violation of terms of service' nonsense. And now I can't stop cracking up over Jewy's reply, "...reduce my computer to silicon and plastic dust...." Seriously, LMAO :-D

Yep. I started reading this thread because of my concern/worry over my hushmail account just being deleted yesterday because of their stated 'violation of terms of service' nonsense. And now I can't stop cracking up over Jewy's reply, "...reduce my computer to silicon and plastic dust...." Seriously, LMAO :-D
You just can't put a financial value on peace of mind Chronos, now can you?! LOL

Hushmail is quite possibly the worst choice in terms of having a private and discreet email provider that respects the privacy of it's users IMHO.
I couldn't agree more. In all seriousness, one is better off "hiding in plain site" via the use of a Gmail or Yahoo Mail account than entrusting their private communications to Hushmail.

I couldn't agree more. In all seriousness, one is better off "hiding in plain site" via the use of a Gmail or Yahoo Mail account than entrusting their private communications to Hushmail.

No doubt. I learned that lesson that hard way.

I always wondered why most of the vendors use Gmail or Yahoo vs safe-mail and I think I now know - IMAP. Very interesting concept. Is there an IMAP web based client to read, move and then destroy?

What about www.anonymousspeech.com ?  It is not free but they claim to be outside of the reach of the G and also provide the ability to create unlimited aliases with a few of their related domains. You could theoretically create an email for each contact. 

@NotMe

Safe-Mail is from Israel, if you use this service for communication, you could as well directly send copies of all your documents to Homeland Security. Seriously, don't use it.

If you are looking for an email provider which will not spy on you, choose one from Europe! They are bound to Europe's General Data Protection Regulation and far away from US / China standards. In Europe, no one would even think of spying on their customers, I can't believe that US companies would do something like this.

The difference between European and American email providers is, that the European ones usually charge money for providing IMAP and other features that Google offers for free. If googled a bit and found three maybe interesting email providers for you, they are all available in English:

Disroot based in the Netherlands. They offer IMAP for free and 1 GB mail space:
https://disroot.org/en/

Mailbox.org based in Germany. IMAP and 2 GB mail space for 1 Euros per month. Encrypted mailbox.
https://mailbox.org/en/
https://restoreprivacy.com/mailbox-org/

Mailfence based in Belgium. IMAP and 5 GB for Euro 2,50 per month. Kind of  a Google Alternative with Docs and Calendar, etc.
https://mailfence.com/
https://restoreprivacy.com/mailfence/

If you would like to stick with an American company, then maybe get a Microsoft Office 365 subscription for 56 Euros per year. It includes IMAP, EXCHANGE, OneDrive, ms office apps, ms office online, calendar etc. I also have a subscription with them. If you register as a European citizen, their servers will be located in the Netherlands and in Ireland and protected by European privacy laws. The trick would be to order the serial number from e.g. amazon.DE, they won't ask for your home address. 
B00ISRZFES

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00ISRZFES

You can trust all of them in handling your personal stuff with respect and not spy on you like Google or Hushmail do.

If you are looking for something special, then use CTEMPLAR based in Iceland. They are not suited for everyday mail, but the best in terms of protection. While Google never physically deletes a "deleted" email, and Switzerland and Germany and all of Europe have data retention laws that force email providers to keep backups of deleted content for e.g. in Germany 6 months long, in Iceland there is no such thing as a data retention law. If you delete an email with CTEMPLAR, it is immediately gone, physically deleted. Also, CTEMPLAR keeps no logs and encrypts your mailbox. If you use CTEMPLAR together with privnote.com or temp.pm and don't forget to delete your emails, there is no way you could be tracked. I think the free version is good enough if you use privnote.com.
https://ctemplar.com/transparency-report-ctemplar/

PS: If there were no data retention laws, POP would be safer than IMAP since with POP emails are being deleted from the server after they were copied onto your device.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back