Edibles

Awww you guys! Every time I think I am the only one...

My pittie, Polly, ate some leftover "fudge". It was peanut butter fudge, thank God. But I did not know what was wrong, i thought something neurological was going on. 24 hour vet said "she looks high" and the light bulb went off.....called my hubby at home and sure enough...no fudge left. I felt so so so guilty. She was fine in a couple hours.

I have got one for you guys! So I have a place where I get the best cookies and I always stash them in a sealable brussel sprout bag in the freezer because what kid is going to look in there right? Well I come home one day and on the top of the garbage is a cookie with one bite taken out of it. I ask who ate the cookies and my 16 yr old says I tried one and spit it out it tasted like crap! My 13 year old says He had TWO of them! ( I only eat a half a cookie at a time). Oh great, so I am freaking out and calling my daughter, cuz she is a nurse, and she is laughing at me telling me to chill out, you cannot OD on pot. I have to tell him what kind of cookies they were and I try to get him to throw up. Which of course he can't, so I figure he is just going to have to ride it out. Turns out the Blues Brothers were on and he sat and laughed and laughed and laughed, and kept saying "I feel heavy!" I know I am not going to get mother of the year, but I have to admit it was hilarious. He said he hated how it felt, but I keep a count on my cookies just in case! /default_wink.png.

My wife had one cookie that she never ate and was a couple of years old and thought it was no good. She threw it in the small trash can by her desk and one of our dogs got into the trash can when we were at work and ate it. Turns out the cookies are good for a long time from the way our dog was acting. 

I dont mean to derail anything, but semi on topic of Edibles...

Can anyone give me some info on Denver - will be going there soon and would like to know where the best shops are and my max number of edibles.

Also do they use a computer system within all the shops, if out of staters can only buy a quarter? Or do they just trust that's all you need and you wont go next door and buy more?

I am pressed for time right now, but I have some awesome step by step directions that cost me months of time and oz.'s of vegatation before I got things dialed in. If done correctly, you can get a whole lot of bang for your buck. Also, if you make these yourself, besides saving a fortune, you can control the potercy better. Do you  like tinctures, pastries, candy, or just cannabutter for larer use? Check back later.

Boyo

Can you pm me. I tried to pm you but cant. I'd like to know about cooking.

Update on the eatables pls???
That post that said they would come back was 2 years ago so don't think they will see your question.  But, if you google MJ edibles you will find everything you need to know for making.

That's a fantastic quote, I love it! So much wisdom contained in those words. I've found in life that "smart" only goes so far, and even the best laid plans often precipitate a hard fall at the hands of the dishonest and those that seek to harm. "Pleasant", however, often softens the landing by endearing us to friends who are ultimately there to catch us when we fall.

Thanks for sharing that! I'm saving that one for future reference.
What a classic line of Scambacca Bullshit. Narcissist, anyone?

With me in my in my thread under mm sources MJMH thread..

£dibles are great because they are much more of a physical feel not as much as a mental. They usually make me really tired person@lly but I'm a light we|ght.. You have to be careful because you do not know how much the person is putting in the £dible so its best to buy from a trusted sour©e!!

Well depends what I use but I like them str0ng for night time

I'm not gonna give my special recipe but I find using a st®ong c0nc£nt®ate for candi£s works best. Diff candies require diff temps.  I would stay away from the chewy types and go with the hard types

If your looking to make butt® for br0wnies c00kies krispi£s bakery goods etc.. The longer you let it sti® on stove the strong£®… and make sure you c00kit.oonthe lowest t£mp to av0id  kill|ng trik£s /default_smile.png

Use molds if making candies With powdered ssugar or coconut oil so candies don't sti©k to molds /default_smile.png

The £dibles seem to help alot more for physic@l p@|n.. B@ck pa|n.. Ms.. Headaches.. And many more.

We have a ©hef to ©ome in m@ke ou®s

Under our thread we have c0nc€ntr@tes fo® ©ooking or the c@nd|es themselves ve®y st®0ng and they come in diff sizes to take as wanted, also ©anabut®!

Godbless

MJMH

Last edited by a moderator:
Use molds if making...the c@nd|es themselves ve®y st®0ng and they come in diff sizes to take as wanted...
 ​
Thanks - Hope you welcome these previous Q's asked privately ...

CANDIES
- Are the candies in packages of dif or mixed flavors & sizes? Sugar free flavors? 

- Strong = what % of this heavenly cream is in each?

- How long do they stay fresh; if they are differently sized, "slab broken pieces" what is easiest way to medicate properly?

- Priced by weight. Min - Max order on these U2U?

- Dosage duration, et al..

LIQUID CONCENTRATES
- how strong, (same q. as above)? Alcohol or glycerin based?

- tinctures in dropper bottles for medicating under the tongue? (Can this form also be used to "flavor" a cup of toffee or other beverages? can it be added to ecig vaping oil? Cooked and ready to eat foods?

- Duration?

- How priced, and any min./max order?

Thanks,

Under mm sources on the home page of dbg

Than go too MJMH thread , it is one of the three threads.. Click on it and on the first page you can find contact info.. And the thread discusses £dibles as well /default_smile.png

Have a great day

Thanks

Looking to hearing from you!!

Under mm sources on the home page of dbg

Than go too MJMH thread , it is one of the three threads.. Click on it and on the first page you can find contact info.. And the thread discusses £dibles as well /default_smile.png

Have a great day

Thanks

Looking to hearing from you!!
Sent an e-mail - part of an ongoing conversation...

I wIl be happy to conversion@te with you . use strong pb w@x for 3dibles too m@ke th£m re@lly st®0ng with a HGH r@tio.. Without getting too into it.... Make sure if you are making ha®d candy to C00ok it on real low t£mp.. You d0 not want to bu®n it....(o® ki|| t®|k£s....And ddon't use cheap p@Ns from the doll@r st0®£ unless you want to eat met@l in with them /default_smile.png

th£ ®ati0 ©an b£ m£nti0ned and m@de to pr£f. ;). We lik£ mold|n th£m to d|ff s|z£s so on£ ©an test w@ters and t@ke as n££d£d.. We also 0ff£® to s£nd th£ suppl|£s with all that is n££d£d & di®£©tions on h0w to m@ke ©€®tain things.. S|n©£ th£y like to do it…th£mselves..©an 0ff£® th@t up0n requ£st @s we||… its fun to c00k! 

L0v£ th£ th®€@d!! £dibles are a super n@tural way to h£lp physi©al pain!!

ZzzzZzzz go 3dibl£s haha!!

3?

1 is more like it.

Am sending clarifying e-mail continuing our conversation.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back