ENDOCODIL INMEDIATE RELEASE by Psicofarma

runnerlk

On a whim I ordered these from a reliable SY vendor but could find no info on them. Just a plain orange round flat pill with no markings what so ever. Anyone try these? Nothing in GoogleLand either. Pic isn't the best but here it is.

20171012_114309.jpg

You may already know this, but any pill without markings was not made in the USA.  All pills made in the USA require some type of imprint for identification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Endocodil by Psicofarma just oxy manufactured in Mexico since oxy is not allowed to be imported to Mex?

Isn't Endocodil by Psicofarma just oxy manufactured in Mexico since oxy is not allowed to be imported to Mex?
Pretty sure you're correct. Got it from my reliable SY and knew it wasn't branded. Just wanted to get some opinions. Also I don't believe they are 40mg like advertised. Seemed kinda weak.

Huh, I ordered same thing and what I got was completely different color, Orange and I have taken 2 within an hour and nothing’s wtf?

I'm just reading this- I ordered these in place of Percs-I have at most taken 25mg of OX I take other meds so One 10mg Perc can help my pain-If it's bad I take one and a half, the acetaminophen  doesn't agree with me even just 325 to 500mg again this could be because I take other meds daily trams and benzo at a low dose  ( I am paranoid about doing a CWE and wasting the OX) I finally said enough I need some relief and straight OX So maybe this would be perfect for me? I too was going to cut them in half -I wonder if they aren't IR but ER? I mean can anybody tell the difference? I've read a lot about the new "oranges" lately- I'm guessing this is them or No? Any feedback would rock- Thanks! 

@jax1982   Sorry for the late response but they are indeed instant release.  They work pretty well but I think they vary in strength from pill to pill.   Just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.   For the most part I have been happy with them and cutting them in half is quite easy.  They would prolly work well for you and I think you would like them.  

Didn't someone say they got em from jim,usually jims meds are good so that's different to say the least?.

Bliss....

I just received an order of these same pills I believe. I have attached a photo. They are not what I ordered, Rox 30s.... and this thread kind of answers the question, but not definitively. Are these some Mex Oxy? How strong are they?

20181116_152116.jpg

The blistered packaged ones look sweet! Good to hear you had a positive reaction to them too, as well.  :)

How does Mexican oxy compare to legit US pharmaceutical oxy? Are they roughly equivalent? Or is the Mexican weaker as some posters have reported? 

Thanks! Oh and congrats on Member of the Month too :)

Thanks. I’m honored to earn that distinction in such a short time. I have found the endo 40 IR journals to be more than adequate for my needs. I definitely need to chill a bit as I see my daily reading time has increased recently. I’m having surgery again Dec 10 and I know it’s best if I’m off all the other journals prior to my procedure. However regarding  the product and pricing, 20 rocks 30 mg are around 630 donation plus the subscription service . These are around 35 each so I think it’s comprable and I have no complaints about quality and length of effects as well as the quality of the articles in the magazines, I like that I know they are legit due to the scare rescently of Rocky Mountains although I’ve never had that problem on here. There’s are a lot of good publishers on our list who provide good reading material so I think if you do your research you are fine. I hope that is helpful but feel free to PM me if you had qyesitioms,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back