ENDOCODIL INMEDIATE RELEASE by Psicofarma

I've allways thought the piscopharma pills are at the weaker end of the scale (or so I've read?).However whatever works for folks peeps😉.

Bliss.. . . 

Yes I sure the tens are white. 
20’s are white too,right? Ok I have both of these one is a thicker pill and I popped them out of blisters so now trying to figure out which is which? I have tried putting them back in blister to measure but it’s not working exactly. Does anyone know for sure? 

@DJH-Krazy  I've been trying to figure this out myself.  Is there any noticeable difference between the 10's and the 20's.  If there is, I'd love to see a pic if possible :)

I would like to know this also. Since I gotten loose ones in the past I think I got screwed over a few times with 10s instead of 20s. 

The only true way of identifying them is to keep one that was sent in blisters and compare it to the ones that aren't. 20 is larger than 10. Very difficult to tell if you don't have one to compare it to.

be careful:  some of the mex unmarked (loose) endos are pressed.   Those tend to have a wierd coating and taste (and once you break them, the consistency is different.  Not fent, likely H

be careful:  some of the mex unmarked (loose) endos are pressed.   Those tend to have a wierd coating and taste (and once you break them, the consistency is different.  Not fent, likely H
Yes they tend to have a different tint of orange and seem harder to cut, the blister ones are always easy to cut in half. 

I would advise anyone getting these to order a test kit of amazon.  Cheap, reliable and very effective.  When I dealt with sy many moons ago, I tested everything I received just to make sure.   I only got the orange things once and although they were legit, I did not like them.   Presses are incredibly easy to buy....check ebay and now that things are getting more difficult, the fakes are becoming more common.   For me, it was once every 20 or so orders but I assume its only gotten worse.  I stopped using sy when I got some atefifefrees that almost made my heart pound out of my chest.   I went domestic after that and havent looked back.   Good Luck all and be safe.   The test kits are cheap and are the same ones that are used when you get stopped, frisked, harassed, have your shit dumped on the side road and all your belongings gone through type folks.   It happened to me 18 years ago and I am still bitter.  Oh and I got in no trouble whatsoever because I did not have anything.    

Just got this brand of 20s from SY and it was white and completely unmarked. Seemed like a red flag to me but it seems like based on this thread it could be fine in that they are in fact white and unmarked, but without testing you just don’t know. However, if there should be some markings of some kind can someone please say so. Thanks. 

Just got this brand of 20s from SY and it was white and completely unmarked. Seemed like a red flag to me but it seems like based on this thread it could be fine in that they are in fact white and unmarked, but without testing you just don’t know. However, if there should be some markings of some kind can someone please say so. Thanks. 
They are unmarked.  As well as the orange 40mgs.  The original blisters and boxes that they come in are labeled.

@BuckMulligan  test it first.  www.dancesafe.com - fentanyl test strips.   Some of these are not fent though.   I've gotten some unmarked pressed white "endocodil" that were not oxy.  One batch was H I'm pretty sure.   Careful with the unmarked stuff

@BuckMulligan  test it first.  www.dancesafe.com - fentanyl test strips.   Some of these are not fent though.   I've gotten some unmarked pressed white "endocodil" that were not oxy.  One batch was H I'm pretty sure.   Careful with the unmarked stuff
Should the real ones have a kind of waxy coating on the outside the same as real OCs. It is hard to tell with the white ones but it seems to have the waxy coating. Tried just a teensy tiny bit (not enough to draw any conclusions) and it seemed to dissolve on tongue very quickly (like that didn’t seem right). Vendor insists they are legit.  Small bit wasn’t harmful but don’t have enough confidence to give it a real try. 

@BuckMulligan  I've had those from SY - the waxy coating is different than real OC - almost a tad... rubbery or like caulk, and they taste bad, and they are not smooth inside ?   Yeah I sat on them until all other options ran out, then tasted small doses  - sometimes it did nothing, sometimes it totally fucked me up.  One or two times I felt like absolute ass,  but it was over quickly.   To me the buzz felt exactly like morphine (rather than oxy) when lead me to conclude it was pressed H....but, I can't be sure - the reviews on these are all over the place.   One upside: Heroin turns immediately into morphine when taken orally, so if it ain't fent, its probably ok to play around with in small amounts..

@BuckMulligan  I've had those from SY - the waxy coating is different than real OC - almost a tad... rubbery or like caulk, and they taste bad, and they are not smooth inside ?   Yeah I sat on them until all other options ran out, then tasted small doses  - sometimes it did nothing, sometimes it totally fucked me up.  One or two times I felt like absolute ass,  but it was over quickly.   To me the buzz felt exactly like morphine (rather than oxy) when lead me to conclude it was pressed H....but, I can't be sure - the reviews on these are all over the place.   One upside: Heroin turns immediately into morphine when taken orally, so if it ain't fent, its probably ok to play around with in small amounts..
Thanks for your response. Without testing I cannot be 100% certain, but I am pretty sure these are pressed as your description fits here.  Will just throw them out. 

I ran out of other choices so tried just a tiny bit of an Endo (maybe 1/8 of one) and it dissolved instantly (And I mean instantly) on the tongue - I have never had anything dissolve so quick. Even that really small bit, while not harmful, seemed weird. It could have been simply anxiety from trying something I suspected to be fake or it could be they are, in fact, fake with something bad in it. For those who have had real ones should they dissolve so quickly or is that quick resolve reaction indicative of it being fake. Real ock see even if cut in pieces typically would not instantly dissolved in contact with a tongue or water. If that is typical of the Mexican made mess then maybe that was an overreaction from me. 

@BuckMulligan  I had the same reaction first time I tested a small bit.  Tasted weird, dissolved, and then I felt it hit me but it didnt feel like oxy (and fent test was negative) so I was anxious and kinda baffled.  I was in w/d (which is why I got desperate enough to take it) and it def took the w/d away but it was just not a pleasant buzz -  while I felt high, I also felt kinda bad ?   I dunno.  I took tiny doses periodically until the stash was gone, but never more than about 1/8 of a "20mg" pill.  Now I just take kratom when I'm in w/d and it does the trick.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back