Entire post deleted

Drunkensmurf

I was making a post. When I went to delete a sentence, the entire post deleted. This actually has happened many times. I'm not upset mods. I know it's hard to keep stuff going. Just an fyi to look into this. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

@Drunkensmurf  You mean like everything you were typing erases instead of just the sentence?  Sound like a possible computer issue more than a server issue.  Like some sort of "delete all" hotkey or something?  I havent had that happen to me so far.  If you give more detail of what was happening that can help.  Like are you highlighting and then pressing delete, or holding down the delete button, etc.  Also could try the "undo" button in your browser maybe to reverse the deletion.

I was making a post. When I went to delete a sentence, the entire post deleted. This actually has happened many times. I'm not upset mods. I know it's hard to keep stuff going. Just an fyi to look into this. Thank you!!!!!!!!!
This kept happening to me for like the first month I was member, then my phone got a software update and it fixed it. It was annoying as hell though. 

Before that, I'd have to write out my posts in email drafts and copy and paste them lol

@Drunkensmurf  You mean like everything you were typing erases instead of just the sentence?  Sound like a possible computer issue more than a server issue.  Like some sort of "delete all" hotkey or something?  I havent had that happen to me so far.  If you give more detail of what was happening that can help.  Like are you highlighting and then pressing delete, or holding down the delete button, etc.  Also could try the "undo" button in your browser maybe to reverse the deletion.
It doesnt always happen. But seems to happen when I have written a lot. Lol. I see a mistake or want to add to the sentence. Usually it is when I want to delete the period so I can add more. Definitely frustrating but I am learning how to avoid this. 

@Drunkensmurf That does sound frustrating!  If multiple people are reporting it it possibly is a coding issue.  Are you using a phone or computer?  Are both browser and operating system fully updated/upgraded? Have you rebooted recently? Have you tried a different browser?  Def report back if any of those seem to work.   I know sites sometimes work well with some browsers and not others and some sites mobile interfacing can be wonky so that may be it?

@DoomKitty it is a phone using chrome. It doesn't always happen. Last time was about 1 month ago. But I also havent been on here much lately. Probably happened 4 times total. I'll try the steps you mentioned. Thanks for the help

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back