EsArr-17018

Ohhhh its obvious now lol
Have not tried it but heres a summary of relevant pharmacological information but i have yet to encounter user reports anywhere:

its known in NPS researxh for its relative safety, shown to have a wide window of therapy, and high mu selectivity with an EC50 of 97 nM. green flags for me, greener flag is appearently an ability to reverse morphine tolerence, i could use that but rn im nodding of like 30mg so im pretty light weight on the morpho.

Unlike tripple receptor partial or full agonism esar enduces mu Receptor Phosphorylation and Dephosphorylation equipotent to buprenorphine (at the mu site)

one study showed increase in motor activity in mice, it could be a stimulating kind of low, my favorite dope is the get up and go dope.

Im pretty loaded on a morphine30 and 50+mg codine so i hope this was coherent or helpful

Have not tried it but heres a summary of relevant pharmacological information but i have yet to encounter user reports anywhere:

its known in NPS researxh for its relative safety, shown to have a wide window of therapy, and high mu selectivity with an EC50 of 97 nM. green flags for me, greener flag is appearently an ability to reverse morphine tolerence, i could use that but rn im nodding of like 30mg so im pretty light weight on the morpho.

Unlike tripple receptor partial or full agonism esar enduces mu Receptor Phosphorylation and Dephosphorylation equipotent to buprenorphine (at the mu site)

one study showed increase in motor activity in mice, it could be a stimulating kind of low, my favorite dope is the get up and go dope.

Im pretty loaded on a morphine30 and 50+mg codine so i hope this was coherent or helpful
Maybe my attempt to be less directly searchable on the Göôg was unnecessary and just confused other people too and that's why it took so long to get a response lmao.

I've seen a couple people compare it to bupr3n0rphïne, which I'm doing a quick taper of right now. I bought an amount because it was new, exciting, and seemed like it might even aid in the exit process.

Just not really sure how to approach it. I'm with you on the get-up-and-go thing, so I'm thinking I'll just give it a shot and do the whole low and slow thing and hope for the best over a few days. As long as it helps with wds it's a winner for me lol.

Oh and yes, your response was helpful and greatly appreciated. 🙏🏾

What's a typical analgesic dose of this stuff for a large adult male? Just curious as I have never tried it.......

What's a typical analgesic dose of this stuff for a large adult male? Just curious as I have never tried it.......
Iirc, the Internet suggests that it is roughly equipotent to m0rphïñē, so if you use something like "mg per kg m0rphïñē" as search criteria you would get a rough idea. An example result of said search would be a table on the NIH dot gov website with the following subdirectory/page: /books/NBK546195/table/ch2.tab1/

(I'm not sure if links other than vendors posting their menus are allowed and I just woke up so I don't have the will to go read the rules right now lol.)

That table has analgesic dosage recommendations for many medically applicable analgesics by weight via different ROAs. Keep in mind that this is an RC and some effects differ significantly from m0rphïñē, though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back