Etazene, Meto, Etc.

Bthompson

Anyone have any sources for any of the zene's? On multiple non sourcing forums everyone talks about them as if they're readily available and easily accessible atm but for the life of me I can't find what seems like a safe vendor to pull the trigger on.

@Bthompson There is a vendor in the approved section with these, but you will need to be a sponsor to access that area.  take care.

Just be careful. Incredibly potent, killing off experienced researchers on the daily. Witnessed someone mildly overdose on met, and it scarred me.

There are few things I would highly suggest never researching... Both are on the list. It is so difficult to be safe with this stuff. Be safe please!

Okay first off why in the hell would you iv .4 bro ? I'm a heavy fentanyl user very experienced & if you ivd .4 , then that was completely ignorant, its this kind of stuff that bothers me because even a heavy user would know .4 is way way to much thats almost a ½ gram if your a heavy user this is if fent is cut alot the most your gonna do as a heavy user is .1 maybe .15 if its cut to hell that's for a heavy user and but an experience user with good quality which is how you would treat etazene is using milligram scale to weigh out the amount to try especially if you haven't yet tried it and I would start out if I was a low opi user .01 or 10mg and go up 

brain damage is super cool. use what you have left of a brain to make better choices, please. This is coming from someone that huffed freon (a lot), so, you know, think about it. and dont huff freon. IDK you, but I'd like to assume you are a worthwhile human who has something to contribute to our collective reality. You are so lucky to be alive. 

I haven't found the approved vendor yet but I have a question for y'all: in general, are most of the 'super-potent' (i.e. greater potency than fent) compunds priced based on whatever amount is an equipotenet dose to say a standard 30mg M0rphine dose or is the price more reflective of the fact that you only need to physically take a tiny quantity to get a similar effect to said 30mg dose? Sorry, that probably didn't come across very clearly—let me try again: if you were to buy say 50 doses of etazine (and let's say etazene really is 70x as potent as M0rphine like wikipedia says), would the 21mg of this stuff cost about the same price as 50 doses of 30mg morphine (1.5g) or would the price be closer to 1/70th of the price of that M0rphine….or is it somewhere in between? I'm guessing it's probably the first option (pay a lot for a few mg) but one can be hopeful…..

And I know this may be a non-starter, since I've noticed a lot of people get their feathers all ruffled if anyone asks where to find something but if anyone wants to point me in the direction of that approved vendor, I'd be happy to receive a PM about it. TIA.

I have a couple random posts about carfentanil and I would encourage this community to adopt the general view that the "super-potents", like carfentanil, should be thought of as chemical weapons.   Literally—I'm not using an analogy, I mean the equivalents of sarin et al.  (Carfentanil is considered a chemical weapon, now BTW).  This is  a fascinating subject, and I really apologize if I sound like a dick.  I'm not not trying to be a jerk.   Feel free to shoot me a PM because I think the pseudo-weapon nature of of the super-potents is a really interesting and deep topic.

Just to keep you people informed and safe:

Eto analogues are ""safer"" than fentanyl, but anyway deadly if overdosed. They will fuck up your tolerance for MONTHS, compared to fenta analogues that in a few weeks tolerance reduces in the same way it fucked up. If you vaporize any eto analogues MAKE SURE TO CHANGE the coil every few days, or you risk to get a puff of death at certain point.

Now, to available eto analogues:

Metonitazene, approx. 70x --> got a very nasty withdrawal and no euphoria, despite the long legs. Less sedative than Iso, but still, not worthy for a daily usage.
Etazene --> EU "pure" Etazene approx 30-35x, < 1h legs. China legit batch: as strong if not stronger than metonitazene, 3h legs, most euphoric across all eto analogues, and the only one "smooth" and pleasant to smoke.
Butonitazene --> 5-10x potency. Not enough reports around to tell if it's worthy.
Flunitazene --> <2-3x, bitter as fuck, caustic, totally trash
Protonitazene (or Propoxy) --> extremely potent, 170x + , handle with extreme caution. Apparently first reports are very good. It has a good euphoria similar to etazene and long legs, with not so nasty WD. Due its potency is a very dangerous compound anyway, volumetric dosage is absolutely a must.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and - personally - unless IV I think no Eto analogues get closes to pleasures of fent-analogues, with more side effects and tolerance fuckup long term. Work out on lowering your tolerance, stay on o-dsmt or o-amkd, in the next months there will be finally a big change in the mainstream rc opioid scene. 

@RC_researcher79 would you mind pm me about et@zene I ordered recently. Either I got some thing different or I’m just not using it correctly but it is not as anyone has described.

I have a couple random posts about carfentanil and I would encourage this community to adopt the general view that the "super-potents", like carfentanil, should be thought of as chemical weapons.   Literally—I'm not using an analogy, I mean the equivalents of sarin et al.  (Carfentanil is considered a chemical weapon, now BTW).  This is  a fascinating subject, and I really apologize if I sound like a dick.  I'm not not trying to be a jerk.   Feel free to shoot me a PM because I think the pseudo-weapon nature of of the super-potents is a really interesting and deep topic.
I do as well. I think the gov't loosened the painkiller market and took away the stigma..thereby creating a demand. Pills>H>Fent or at least that's how the availability and price went up in my region...coincidentally? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back