Etazene, Meto, Etc.

Shipping was ok, they just stung sooooo terribly bad to snort and I had no idea where to start nor a trusty enough scale to cap any. They taste horrible too. They’re not mixed with coffee as most is, found this out later, I will say they are very strong, but not as much as the hype and tolerance builds quickly 

Damn bud I’m glad you’re alive. The rcOPOI ds are not to play with in high amounts. They are very silent killers. But man cmon ..... .4!?!??? Maybe .04 if you’re light weight like you say. Jeez. 

Does ETAZENE feel like oxy,morphine,fent,or H when people sniff or iv....basically if u got dosage right which one would be the closest to ETAZENE..can anyone let me know.. plz

I feel like I need to mention something. When you're talking about compounds more potent than fentanyl, you're putting every person that handles that package at risk. The lethal dose of thiese coumpounds is less than the lethal dose of Sarin or VX. Let's say you buy a gram of something as potent as f3ntanyl, that gram is enough to kill 500+ opioid naive people. And most of these compounds are very lipophilic which means, among other things, that they can easily be absorbed through the skin.

@vs322 is correct, the danger these compounds present puts them in the same group as Sarin, VX and botulism toxin. But I think we should all just stop to consider the potential impact our purchases may have. If someone wants to buy and snort arsenic trioxide, sure I'll try to convince them otherwise, but at the end it's their choice because it would only affect them. But when we reach the point in which less than a miligram or two of a substance can potentially kill someone, we're not just talking about you. Please consider that before your mailman dies of an overdose of a drug they had never heard of.

And to lighten things up, here's a picture of a Pudú, the smallest deer in the world, drinking from a baby bottle 🙂

image.png

I have a couple random posts about carfentanil and I would encourage this community to adopt the general view that the "super-potents", like carfentanil, should be thought of as chemical weapons.   Literally—I'm not using an analogy, I mean the equivalents of sarin et al.  (Carfentanil is considered a chemical weapon, now BTW).  This is  a fascinating subject, and I really apologize if I sound like a dick.  I'm not not trying to be a jerk.   Feel free to shoot me a PM because I think the pseudo-weapon nature of of the super-potents is a really interesting and deep topic.
these super-potent analogues are the inevitable result of the war on drugs

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back