EU Customs query

Haven't heard a word from customs since I sent in the receipt on Friday morning.

TN says it's still at customs, too.

Now I'm scared. I feel like I am waiting for them to come knock on my door and arrest me ? 

I keep trying to tell myself that it can't be that serious of a crime, and that they're so tolerant on drugs here, that maybe I'll just get a slap on the wrist - a fine, maybe? But I have no idea ?

I'm holding off on making any other orders with other vendors for now. I need to see how this plays out.

Will keep updating as much as I can.

Im in the same boat at present, there seems to be a big crackdown ive heard there have been a number of seizures, im guessing this is due to terrorist related activity but regardless the situation isnt good.  Over the years ive made a number of orders and ive had some orders go half round the eu before successfully landing but this its different.  

I might be wrong, but around this time of year it seems there are more seizures than normal, like a specific co-op annual customs operation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
pillpop said:
Hi

I red the whole thread and I live west of you.

Your country does not have an international hub for importing from Thai lalala so it was in another international airport (hub) before
like Frankfurt, London, Paris, Amsterdam or Madrid. Thats the place where they scan what comes out of the freight planes
and sort it out for further transportation if coming from high risk countries.

In the UK you receive Love Letters, in the Netherlands a small blue envelope with a customs declaration paper, in Germany
the court next to the Airport sends you something <interesting>. Paris or Madrid works similar and just destroys everything
which is declared as a gift and looks like pills. Good vendors are never declaring something as a gift, there's plenty of
shit in this world worth 5 dollar or less.

In your case its a thing of declaration. If your Seller/vendor/Shipper is too lazy to fill it out, then it can cause problems.
A signed declaration is the key.

@PTFC buying meds from out of the EC is a real big no-no-no-go right now.

What i like to say: DON'T pick anything up a mailman is not able to deliver. Period. Life is too short for bad wine.

We're slightly different in the UK with not strictly being in the EU customs union, and I have limited knowledge of continental customs procedures except Germany. But at the end of the day, ordering these products is always a risk wherever you are. Very good  advice though! Any further info @Zicky?

Well, I finally heard back Friday & it's not such good news.

they've sent it to the "state institute for drug control (SDIC) to launch the so-called 'proceedings in case of doubt.' The customs office and the release of the product will await the decision of the SDIC."

I should have just let it go. The best I can hope for now is seize & destroy without any further prosecution ?

when I declared it as purchased goods, I said they were medicines for my dog (was going to make up some story about him having cancer & needing surgery - my dog is old /? I'm evil aren't i?)

Well, I finally heard back Friday & it's not such good news.

they've sent it to the "state institute for drug control (SDIC) to launch the so-called 'proceedings in case of doubt.' The customs office and the release of the product will await the decision of the SDIC."

I should have just let it go. The best I can hope for now is seize & destroy without any further prosecution ?

when I declared it as purchased goods, I said they were medicines for my dog (was going to make up some story about him having cancer & needing surgery - my dog is old /? I'm evil aren't i?)
Thanks for the update @Zicky, sorry the news is not great, but I dearly hope it is just a "slap on the wrist".

Got a letter from them today. It said that their "decision" was that permitting these items into the country is not legal/not allowed. But it also says that I have until 19 March to contest/appeal this decision and, if I do nothing until then, they will return the item to sender "at sender's expense."

Could this possibly mean that I just dodged the bullet & this is just a harmless old love letter!? If so, and no further action is taken, I will be SO relieved! But I don't know when or if I will ever order from non-EU vendors again... This has been a super stressful couple of weeks for me.

Does anyone know if the item is safely returned to sender if he will offer me a refund? Or will he only offer to reship?

If he will only reship, do you think sending it through a remailer is a better idea? That way, if it gets spotted in customs, they won't have any real access to me. You can open a remailer account with no other info than your email address....

Got a letter from them today. It said that their "decision" was that permitting these items into the country is not legal/not allowed. But it also says that I have until 19 March to contest/appeal this decision and, if I do nothing until then, they will return the item to sender "at sender's expense."

Could this possibly mean that I just dodged the bullet & this is just a harmless old love letter!? If so, and no further action is taken, I will be SO relieved! But I don't know when or if I will ever order from non-EU vendors again... This has been a super stressful couple of weeks for me.

Does anyone know if the item is safely returned to sender if he will offer me a refund? Or will he only offer to reship?

If he will only reship, do you think sending it through a remailer is a better idea? That way, if it gets spotted in customs, they won't have any real access to me. You can open a remailer account with no other info than your email address....
It's not a bad idea, I am sure there is a return address on the package too. Obviously contact vendor with seizure details etc. 

I hope he believes me because translating all those Czech documents would be a pain in the ass 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back