Euro 2016

They need hanging. Been shit for last 20years though, so nothing of shock.
Rooney needed dropping from the squad.

Iceland manager is a dentist for his full time job....says it all.

My opinion on this, is that the Premier League makes England play awfully. When you think about it, many 'top footballers' in the Premier League aren't English, so no English talent is being nurtured. I blame it more on that than Roy Hodgson...

I'm not a fan of England,but it's the media more than anything that makes me this way!.

Btw I had to laugh watching Steve Mclaren giving a bit of cometary saying that England were playing brilliantly and had the icland team on the ropes,that the only icland player that was ok was sigerson (forgive the spelling ?).Then bang in goes the 2nd gaol by the afore mentioned!.Does anyone else consider that the media overhype the team causing more home nation fans to dislike England?.As inmoa this seems to be the case in most non English supporters from GB,I myself watch most of Englands games with the sound down........

Peace 

Bliss......

My opinion on this, is that the Premier League makes England play awfully. When you think about it, many 'top footballers' in the Premier League aren't English, so no English talent is being nurtured. I blame it more on that than Roy Hodgson...
Totally. A league full of foreign talent and it shows here on the international stage.
England have never looked comfortable with the ball in the 30yrs I have seen them.

Totally. A league full of foreign talent and it shows here on the international stage.
England have never looked comfortable with the ball in the 30yrs I have seen them.
The problem is...well, the problem is just being ignored! Nurturing more home talent could result in (temporary) lower places in the table - no club is going to do that as they would lose money, sponsers etc...

There's all these 'inquests' as well following an embarassment like this...it makes me laugh, what do these inquests actually do? It's a rinse and repeat cycle. England play badly. Get new manager. Get really excited. England play badly.

For fffff...flip's sake.

As for the hype around England, I don't think the media plays that bigger part. I think English people genuinely like football and get excited when England play. I guess it's a good excuse to sit around with friends and drink cheap alcohol too. That latter reason is why I tend to stay away from it in general.

I couldnt be happier with the defeat of the Belgians yesterday.  Wales clearly wanted it more and outclassed and outworked a more talented opponent.  I am not a huge fan of G. Bale  (I dont like man-buns) but I am glad Cymru prevailed.  I think it makes for an exciting match up with Portugal as the Ronaldo and company have yet to put together a complete game. 

I am looking forward to today's match up between Italy and Germany as the die Mannshaft has yet to defeat the Italians in a major tournament.  I am hopeful that the Azzuri will suffer an emotional hangover after their surprising victory over the Spaniards.  It has been a wonderful tournament so far with the surprising upsets and some incredible goals.   There were a bunch of really awesome goals in yesterday's match and I hope to see some more from Die Mannshaft today!!! Jetzt geht los!!!

Not really commented on the euros so far even though I'm a big footie ban,. My heart usually dies alittle when the normal season ends.

I think I can sum it up in 3 words though,  all bar a few games.

BORED TO TEARS

Not really commented on the euros so far even though I'm a big footie ban,. My heart usually dies alittle when the normal season ends.

I think I can sum it up in 3 words though,  all bar a few games.

BORED TO TEARS
At least it's not Wimbledon ;)

I've enjoyed seeing Wales progress to the semi-finals too. I always like the underdog. It's not just me 'switching' from England, I think they've played very well so far, and I hope they beat Portugal. I just see Portugal as being such an arrogant team, especially Ronaldo...eugh...

Ha! You have a point. The Welsh games are amongst the handful I've enjoyed. Italy dismantling Spain was a very good game. Its a shame they're not involved anymore. The Portugal game will be intriguing the real Ronaldo has yet to show,up but feed with the prospect of being outshone by Bale might make him raise his game. And love him or hate him he is still one of the best in the world. He scored over 50 goals last season and he wasnt even at his best. That's terrifying.

May as well support Wales now.  Its willl be Bail v Ronaldo probably to win the match in 90mins. Wales could have a chance to progress to final. Portugal haven't played as gooods tyhey can.  

Even though yesterday's game was incredibly boring I am very pleased with the outcome!!!  Both teams looked incredibly flat but the final result is all that matters to me!!

I am going to pull for Iceland today.  I have no allegiance but I think the Germans will have a better shot at defeating Iceland than the French team.   I am also looking forward to Portugal and Wales.....I think the Welsh team is playing very well and have a good shot at defeating Portugal which has not played a complete game.  They have had flashes of good football but look really flat and the lack of involvement by Ronaldo should make things interesting.  I like how Bale is playing but he needs to get rid of his fuckin Man Bun!!!  Hopefully the Welsh will prevail!!!  Enjoy todays game everyone!

Actually there are quite a few of us Yanks who love the international game.  In addition to the obvious (World Cup, Euro, etc.), I watch considerably more Euro-based football than American soccer.  Primarily watch Champions, Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A.  Played a lot here in the states so I think that helps fuel my enthusiasm.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back