European reshippers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sbcat631
  • Start date Start date
S

Sbcat631

So sites like TRRC will be closing doors outside of Europe. Do we have any trustworthy individuals willing to start a reshiping business? Ordering select chems from the said company and then reshaping for a profit. I'm not talking just trrc because other vendors will more then likely follow suit.

I could be a dumb ass maybe this is not a good idea but it sound like a good opportunity for the right person...

How about Chinese friends? @bigjackchen , for example, has some magical, nearly flawless shipping system to get stuff to the U.S.  I recognize that China isn't in Europe, but perhaps someone could broach the subject with TRRC's management.

For a European solution, the best option might be some common-carrier dropshipping firm.  Stuff gets sent to them (perhaps in bulk, but individually packaged) and then their business is fulfilling orders from the stock that someone else gave them.  Because (I think) they count as common carriers, they don't bear much liability for whatever it is that they're forwarding.

Also, maybe TRRC should adopt a more innocuous DBA pseudonym: "Vegan Nootropics" or "Pyramid Transnational" or something.

How about Chinese friends? @bigjackchen , for example, has some magical, nearly flawless shipping system to get stuff to the U.S.  I recognize that China isn't in Europe, but perhaps someone could broach the subject with TRRC's management.

For a European solution, the best option might be some common-carrier dropshipping firm.  Stuff gets sent to them (perhaps in bulk, but individually packaged) and then their business is fulfilling orders from the stock that someone else gave them.  Because (I think) they count as common carriers, they don't bear much liability for whatever it is that they're forwarding.

Also, maybe TRRC should adopt a more innocuous DBA pseudonym: "Vegan Nootropics" or "Pyramid Transnational" or something.
Honestly if we came up with a decent proposal and could find a few people that life in europe that are willing to do this, I would approach chemicalALEX with the plan.

We would need the people in europe to have money to buy the materials and just basically either be resellers or be on the payroll. Either way it could change someone's life for the better. When they get caught with rc's over there they do minimal time. 

If I was in Europe I would risk it lol

I thought of a similar situation but they do have reshippers in Canada where you can buy a mailing address.  You can then mail your package there and they will box it up and send it to your address in a different country.  I'm actually looking into this now so I can buy from RealChems.

Why don't you just use vendors like TGC-RC? they have a big variety and never had issue with them (USA).

Guys..

I can't say for other products, but TGC is doing heavy scam for all opioid. You get strong stuff but it's cut with isotonitazene leftovers or a mix of various eto analogues.

Try some Canada RC sites. They got very nice stuff. BJC seems ok to me and he's good with logistic as well.

I'm looking desperately for some iso. I am nearly out. Is there anywhere that has any at all? Isotonitazene? 

I've never sold or even shared any I have a crazy tolerance now tho and nothing compares. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. TGC scammed me completely with inactive chem that was supposed to be iso or another eto analogue so no thank you.

I'm looking desperately for some iso. I am nearly out. Is there anywhere that has any at all? Isotonitazene? 

I've never sold or even shared any I have a crazy tolerance now tho and nothing compares. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. TGC scammed me completely with inactive chem that was supposed to be iso or another eto analogue so no thank you.
LFC 

LFRC rather
Dam I'm glad u said  longflour cus I want to get the ETAZENE frm them.. cuz I have a close friend that sells dog food and was talking to him about it so he was like he wants to put the bread up...for a nice amount order..but I dnt want to get it and it's not right and feel as if I cut it before I gave it to him....cuz he was going to break me off for jus taking care of the ordering..

How's the quality opioids from longfrc???

@Sbcat631  @WadeWatts80 

Howdy, y’all. New member driven to distress after 20 yrs of relative success in acquiring research materials 

China / Hong Kong have magical “special channels” that NL vendors seem to lack. Canada has had some success, too. However, NL is decidedly the premier one-stop shop for dissociatives, benzofurans, and tryptamines, especially with Canada’s retrogressive issues with some of these and China’s smackdown on the others. Perhaps some among us have a trusted reshipper they wish to keep close to their chests? But, I wonder whose lips could be loosened for the common good now that 2021 appears to be the end of a golden era for unabashed RC procurement. It may be a band-aid, but, much like shuffling internet traffic & crypto trnxns, re-routing may be the current best solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back