eutylone? any experiences here?

bpnzhb

new to this place wondering if anybody has experience here with tthis.

have hit search bar and googlea few times and only find the same experiences, looking for more definitive info on dosages and what it was like if possible.

cheers from the bottom of the world haha

From the reviews I have read it it sounds like a worthwhile compound if you get a good batch. Of you would like to read some of them google eutylone reddit.

I am a member of thereddit communitys with these topics, thank you for your reply my friend.

when it comes to reddit i spent a fair bit of time looking at those reviews. i was hoping for a first hand account from someone here recently.

Cheers my dude

I am a member of thereddit communitys with these topics, thank you for your reply my friend.

when it comes to reddit i spent a fair bit of time looking at those reviews. i was hoping for a first hand account from someone here recently.

Cheers my dude
For sure, I may order some eutylone soon and run some lab tests on it in the near future I would share my results.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive taken the plunge and decided to research this chemical aswell. i shall update here when my tests have finished, id be keen to hear your results also new friend.

For sure it will likely be a few weeks I am getting funds together but I hope the research goes great It would be hreat to research some quality eutylone.

Have recieved and extensively tested.

Insufflation brings a short nice mellow feeling high. Redose compulsion is bad for.minimal return. Doses of 20 - 40mg bring good stimulation. Although there is a ceiling and redoseing after feeling that ceiling will bring you nothing but nwgative side effects.

100mg ina capsule orally i found best results.

Takes 45 mins or so to kick but gives really nice slightly intense mellow roll feeling is the best i can describe it.

Best ROA is IV, second best probably vape off glass with a lighter not a torch. It burns easy so don't be too eager. Try to get big punchy hits and hold them for a few seconds. I'd go for at least 60 mg about as quick as you can safely do it. Rush is similar to but better than me th. It's kinda functional in lower doses but 80mg + is where the serotonin release and catecholamine cascades really pick up. In this range it's especially entactogenic and sex is amazing. But don't try it too often, it's just weird and frustrating and you won't be able to come- LOL maybe too much information but I thought some might benefit from it. ;)

Also, I wouldn't go over 100 mg IV- things get hairy and you'll probably get sick. Taking 2000 mg of tyrosine and 400 mg of 5HTP at least an hour before and 5HTP again after helps. A couple 1000mg Dopa Mucuna capsules help too.

I’ve come to really enjoy this chem, Personal research has been conducted 0rally as well as via in$uf1@t1on -   subtle mood lift and increased attention around 20 -30 mg, 50 mg rings an un-ignorable stimulation bell (still functional if a bit scattered)  from there to 80ish mg is where more rolly feely results are felt in my research.  

In my experience it has an aggreably long duration at any dosage, not much compulsion to redose, and it certainly has a dose ceiling after which redosing is unnecessary.

for me that ceiling is  either 80 mg researched with a straw over the course of a few hours  or 80-90 mg researched with a glass of water all at once. - Keep in mind these are the ceilings-much gentler but still effective pick me ups can be found at the 20 mg range 

50 mg pretty consistently delivers whatever Im  hoping to find in my research. 

The height of the chemical’s effects, in my opinion, are quite pleasant, but subtle, so listen to your body and don’t push it! There’s especially little data on the harm/toxicity of this one so play it safe and don’t expect too much!

Would definitely advise against taking this chem everyday same way you wouldn’t take m0lly everyday, but thus far I’ve been impressed with its lack of side effects other than a headache at too high of a dose and it has certainly found a spot in my rotation ❤️

Last edited:
Best ROA is IV, second best probably vape off glass with a lighter not a torch. It burns easy so don't be too eager. Try to get big punchy hits and hold them for a few seconds. I'd go for at least 60 mg about as quick as you can safely do it. Rush is similar to but better than me th. It's kinda functional in lower doses but 80mg + is where the serotonin release and catecholamine cascades really pick up. In this range it's especially entactogenic and sex is amazing. But don't try it too often, it's just weird and frustrating and you won't be able to come- LOL maybe too much information but I thought some might benefit from it. ;)
Had a good laugh at this. Wife n rolled a few times together n I darn near humped myself raw tryin bust a nut to no avail

Everyone else has already covered this, but I got a sample of Eutylone from a supplier I ordered Etizolam from, and they threw in that and 2-FDCK. The Eutylone I could best describe as a bit more mellow and subtle than MDMA, a bit more stimmy. 100mg insufflated, boofed, or oral is perfect imo. The redose compulsion was no worse than MDMA, imo. It's very clean feeling and the comedown is more Afterglow than hangover. I intend to order more sometime soon. Definitely a nice cathinone.

Everyone else has already covered this, but I got a sample of Eutylone from a supplier I ordered Etizolam from, and they threw in that and 2-FDCK. The Eutylone I could best describe as a bit more mellow and subtle than MDMA, a bit more stimmy. 100mg insufflated, boofed, or oral is perfect imo. The redose compulsion was no worse than MDMA, imo. It's very clean feeling and the comedown is more Afterglow than hangover. I intend to order more sometime soon. Definitely a nice cathinone.
What was your experience with 2-fdck please? It's not something I've had the pleasure of before

What was your experience with 2-fdck please? It's not something I've had the pleasure of before
Sorry for delayed reply. Had IRL shit going on that left me with virtually no spare time for forums. But, sure. I'll speak on the 2-FDCK. Unlike DCK, it has a smaller window of effect, similar to Ketamine. About 3 hours. 2 on the short side. Effect profile was indistinguishable from Ketamine, in my experience. I've done 2-FDCK many times at this point and it's a great K substitute if prices are reflecting a significant value in savings from traditional Kittie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back