Ex SOLDIER WITH PTSD AND ANXIETY ISSUES.

Recent studies have shown medical marijuana to help.  Not sure if you're in a mmj friendly area, but I've read lots of articles about military and civilian sufferers that it has benefitted.

Recent studies have shown medical marijuana to help.  Not sure if you're in a mmj friendly area, but I've read lots of articles about military and civilian sufferers that it has benefitted.
I heard the VA is looking into medical marijuana as a treatment. Not sure how true that is though.

I heard the VA is looking into medical marijuana as a treatment. Not sure how true that is though.
They have phased out some proposed studies and in mmj friendly states a VA dr cannot punish you for a mmj positive urine screen, but federal law still prohibits a VA dr, even in a mmj friendly state from writing an rx for it or telling the veteran where to purchase it.

They have phased out some proposed studies and in mmj friendly states a VA dr cannot punish you for a mmj positive urine screen, but federal law still prohibits a VA dr, even in a mmj friendly state from writing an rx for it or telling the veteran where to purchase it.
Hmm I didn't know that. So are they no longer considering using marijuana to treat veterans with PTSD, Seizures, Pain etc? It would replace a lot of pills in my cabinet!

Apologies in advance here for any ignorance by myself, but I an genuinely surprised at the legality of MJ in certain states of the US. Is there a pattern in the states where it's legal to dispense,  like more liberal, forward thinking, research communities etc? In the UK it was downgraded in classification a few years ago, and you'll rarely be prosecuted if even a fair amount is found on your person. I've heard of its active ingredient, the THC, being scripted in a few forward thinking places, but nothing to smoke if you get what I mean. It's never been my thing either, tried it once, and not for me!

Reactions: bud
Apologies in advance here for any ignorance by myself, but I an genuinely surprised at the legality of MJ in certain states of the US. Is there a pattern in the states where it's legal to dispense,  like more liberal, forward thinking, research communities etc? In the UK it was downgraded in classification a few years ago, and you'll rarely be prosecuted if even a fair amount is found on your person. I've heard of its active ingredient, the THC, being scripted in a few forward thinking places, but nothing to smoke if you get what I mean. It's never been my thing either, tried it once, and not for me!
It's not my thing either but I'd have to agree it does seem to be legal in places that are more liberal. However that is just my thinking off the top of my head I'd have to do some research a little later to know for sure but that is my first thought @PTFC

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, states where legal are typically blue/democratic states.  Nevada, though, just began legalization for personal use last weekend.  They have already earned millions in revenue.

You can get strains or cbd oil with little to just traces of thc.  Oils like these have helped kids especially with epilepsy.  A girl was having over 300 seuzures a week and went to 0-1 in only a couple of weeks.  The oil is named after her, charlotte, and is produced by 2 brothers in colorado, a legal state.

It's not my thing either but I'd have to agree it does seem to be legal in places that are more liberal. However that is just my thinking off the top of my head I'd have to do some research a little later to know for sure but that is my first thought @PTFC
Go to norml website, spelling is correct, there are hundreds of scientific studies.  Because these legalizations are state laws, not federal,  often the VA has its hands tied because as we know, they are a federal agency :(

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back