fake blue Norco? Any advice

MayMay

Hey ya'll! About 2 years ago I made an online order for what should have been yellow norcos. Instead I received blue Norco, texture, size, and pretty much everything about them seems incorrect. I order 30 of them & to this day I still have every single one of them. Is it possible for me to upload a picture of them on here & see what y'all think about it (not sure if uploading a picture of them would be against the rules) ? Is there a way to test them? Any help would be great!

To test specially for hydrocodone (or whatever is in them) ou can send one to ecstacydata.com for testing. Costs $150 (I think).  It takes probably a couple of weeks and you will know exactly what's in them and the proportion of each ingredient.   There are other tests but I would probably use ecstasydata. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They also have a test's at certain larger pharmacies, more in the 20 dollar range and you only have to shave off a little sliver of one. Been meaning to go buy one I've heard good things. It's so you can check your vitamins without having to go through the trouble of looking it up and all that.

Hey ya'll! About 2 years ago I made an online order for what should have been yellow norcos. Instead I received blue Norco, texture, size, and pretty much everything about them seems incorrect. I order 30 of them & to this day I still have every single one of them. Is it possible for me to upload a picture of them on here & see what y'all think about it (not sure if uploading a picture of them would be against the rules) ? Is there a way to test them? Any help would be great!
Sure you can post a pic!

To test specially for hydrocodone (or whatever is in them) ou can send one to ecstacydata.com for testing. Costs $150 (I think).  It takes probably a couple of weeks and you will know exactly what's in them and the proportion of each ingredient.   There are other tests but I would probably use ecstasydata. 
​Yes this is the one I used.  @MrCrowley and I both used them. 

So did you send those particular pills to ED or was it another order? Also, I think 2E said it would be fine to upload a picture. 

@Roger I sent mine to ED and they were posted here.  If you weren't asking me, sorry if I responded and should of.  ED seemed to be pretty

good on time and mine turned out to be real.

Personally I think they're too big, the taste isn't right, size isn't right, feels like a vitamin?

They also have a test's at certain larger pharmacies, more in the 20 dollar range and you only have to shave off a little sliver of one. Been meaning to go buy one I've heard good things. It's so you can check your vitamins without having to go through the trouble of looking it up and all that.
Do u think if I shaved some off, mixed it in water & dipped a reg drug test in the mixture, maybe that would also work? I have several at home opioid drug test kits that I got off ebay.. If anybody thinks this might work? Let me know & I will try it lol.. I considered taking a pill but in all honesty I probably wouldn't even be able to tell either way..

I have a few legit ones from  ten years ago that I stashed in case of emergency, lol... I can't tell from the pic how large yours are but when I broke one of mine in half it did not look ridgy like yours... mine is much smoother where broken.

I have a few legit ones from  ten years ago that I stashed in case of emergency, lol... I can't tell from the pic how large yours are but when I broke one of mine in half it did not look ridgy like yours... mine is much smoother where broken.
Heres a question : Does the size / shape of ur blue norco look the same as a yellow one? I compared to a yellow & they are not even close

P.s. I broke it in half & tasted it (that could have contributed to the appearance a little lol)

Last night I gave 1.5 of these pills to a friend to take. He doesn't take pk's regularly & or at all.. So if they were real he would be able to tell.. Finley talking about the subject yesterday ( after 2 years of purchasing them ) got me curious.. I haven't heard back from him yet! He's prob still sleeping but I'll update yall

sorry but I don't have any yellow to compare with but I was just thinking that if you got some pee from your friend who took them then you could test them that way.  If your test kit is for pee?

edit to add: if I remember correctly the yellow were a bit smaller and not the oval football shape.  The shape looks normal to me and the same as mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blues havent been manufactured in 3 years, so its doubtful anyone would have a real one to post a photo of.  I believe some of the SY vendors still have some. (Dammit, I ALWAYS wanted to try one but for four years couldn't find a way to get a real one, now I may never know, there were so many other posts on internet about them being the best, ever, much better than yellows!!)  Anyways, I, myself, have received fake blues TWICE, once four years ago and again about two years ago.  They smelled more bitter and were chalky inside.  I took  a couple anyways, it felt sort of like a very weak codeine or maybe codeine with valium. 

Do u think if I shaved some off, mixed it in water & dipped a reg drug test in the mixture, maybe that would also work? I have several at home opioid drug test kits that I got off ebay.. If anybody thinks this might work? Let me know & I will try it lol.. I considered taking a pill but in all honesty I probably wouldn't even be able to tell either way..
​Those pee test's look for chemicals in your body that are only released when you take the specific drug, not the drug itself. Like Suzie said maybe have your friend take the test?

Results 1 - 2 of 2 for "WATSON 540"
Sort by:          Relevance         Popularity         Manufacturer         Results:          10         20         50       
005910540.jpg

WATSON 540Picture 1/4 
pill-left.png

pill-right.png

Drug: Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
Strength: 500 mg / 10 mg

This is a real one, if it helps.

​Those pee test's look for chemicals in your body that are only released when you take the specific drug, not the drug itself. Like Suzie said maybe have your friend take the test?
​How long after the chemical is taken does a person need to wait before taking the test? Hours? Days?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back