fake blue Norco? Any advice

I don't understand why these online companies even send fakes? If they are gunna scam you then why not just take ur money & send nothing? All the effort they put into making / sending the fakes, they might as well make / send the real deal? Is there even an answer to why they send fakes rather then sending nothing lol.. I'v been scammed every-way possible when it comes to online pharms. I'v yet to find a legit pharm.. Been scammed every time but getting the fake stuff stings worse then simply ripping off my money! Any thoughts? lol 

The online pharms buy them they don't make so they wouldn't know they are fakes unless the people receiving them complain.  So they are being ripped off too.  Have you talked to your friend who took them yet?  What do you think of the pic that Thor posted?

Yes, I talked to my friend. His biggest complaint / concern was that it didn't make him sweat or give him energy. However, he did confirm that it made him sleepy.. He said it had more of an effect of a valium or sleeping aid rather than an opiate.. It had an effect on him but he concluded ; not real... Also, another important factor that he pointed out was that it didn't make him sick to his stomach.. Normally 1 norc woulda made him sick at some point. He took 1.5 & had NO sick feeling at all. I think " FAKE " for sure!

The online pharms buy them they don't make so they wouldn't know they are fakes unless the people receiving them complain.  So they are being ripped off too.  Have you talked to your friend who took them yet?  What do you think of the pic that Thor posted?
I sat for nearly 30 minutes comparing to the picture lol.. it's very obvious that they are fake.. Quality simply is not there. My imprints show the " T " touching the " S " or nearly touching the " S " in numerous pills of mine. I think mine are to shiny? If that make any sense? The pills are different sizes & I believe they should all be very accurate & nearly the same / exact. Just seens like such a huge hassle to go through this amount of effort to make fakes!? 

Results 1 - 2 of 2 for "WATSON 540"
Sort by:          Relevance         Popularity         Manufacturer         Results:          10         20         50       

WATSON 540Picture 1/4 
pill-left.png

pill-right.png

Drug: Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
Strength: 500 mg / 10 mg

This is a real one, if it helps.
Thanks Thor, it did help.. & the conclusion is mine are fake.. But deep down inside I was hoping lol.. The imprint isn't right on mine. I guess I was hoping that mine were a legit fake? Is there such a thing? A real / legit fake? A fake with all the right components that works just as effectively as those made by a manufacturer? Or am I just an optimistic dreamer lol..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back