Fake Gg249 Xanax Bars

• Thread starter Thread starter DamonDash
  • Start date Start date
D

DamonDash

Recently received some 2mg Alprazolam bars from India marked "GG249" that were completely fake (photo attached). I had doubts to begin with because I have seen these fake bars before in the past, but the vendor had many great reviews so I figured I would at least make a small test purchase. The bars were very chalky, tasted nothing like Alp, and no effects.

I just wanted to let everyone know to beware of any vendor offering 2mg alprazolam bars from INDIA, as they are likely to be bunk. All other products from this vendor could indeed be legit so I don't want to completely bomb him, but the 2mg bars are 100% fake.

There are so many other good vendors that offer that product, that there is NO REASON to gamble on chalky bars. If you want chalky bars, head on down to your local grade school. The tray below the chalk board has plenty of them! (and they come in all different colors to boot!) /default_wacko.png

Was this a Vendor called MM ,as his V@lz rocked me ,N was thinking about the 2 mgz n they are the ones you are talking about,Plus he is a Indian Vendor ??Just looking for feedback b4 I order...I'll stick with what's good as the Roaches knock me out...LOL

~DJ1~OUT

I tried to PM YOU but you have No box @ doubleD.

D.j, I do believe you may be talking about the same vendor. I ordered two different things, one was legit, but the 2mg Bars are not! That's why I did not want to put him down on the board because his other products may be great for all I know. There's definitely something in those bars that make you feel a little relaxed, but I do not believe it is alprazolam, and you can tell they are produced with a homemade press. I tried to PM you also but couldn't find an option for it. You can email me at an alternate anonymous address I have at ******** edit by admin for your protection.

Last edited:
  1. Whoa was just about to order some, what about the 1mg alps from same vendor can anyone comment on those?

BTW No one tried to bullshit me, i was informed that they were pressed.  But I actually know many people who press now cuz the powder is available so cheap, so I dont care as long as they do the trick but if they arent that is a different story.

I asked moda for new a refund and he sent me a 2 1mg tranax for every fake sandos(GG249) bar I got, he is the man great vendor, just talk to him

It seems like MM got it together with the GG249's...  The ones I received back in April were bunk, tasted like plaster.  I ordered a few more a month later because none of my friends complained about them and wanted more.  When I got them the 2nd time, they were legit!  I always do the taste test because Alpzm is a unique bitter taste that lingers and cannot be faked.  I actually tasted the Aplzm in these and felt the effects.  On my third order, again they were legit and seemed a little more potent.  

They are definitely pressed, but they're doing a good job with them now and they are worth the money.  I would still prefer the Ks@lol's over any other Aplzm though.

It seems like MM got it together with the GG249's...  The ones I received back in April were bunk, tasted like plaster.  I ordered a few more a month later because none of my friends complained about them and wanted more.  When I got them the 2nd time, they were legit!  I always do the taste test because Alpzm is a unique bitter taste that lingers and cannot be faked.  I actually tasted the Aplzm in these and felt the effects.  On my third order, again they were legit and seemed a little more potent.  

They are definitely pressed, but they're doing a good job with them now and they are worth the money.  I would still prefer the Ks@lol's over any other Aplzm though.
His cloned bars have always done the trick for me.Never got a Bad batch.BbJoJo

I recd super weak gg249s fron him two weeks ago. They were real...just super weak like .25 imo. I have ZERO tolerance just for the record.

damn im reading mix reviews about the quality of his products such as alprax, tranax, or ban@kins, aaah 

Mrmilo, posting like that can get you banned and it takes away from your credibility. I understand getting fake stuff is frustrating but I doubt the vendor is aware until they get feedback and being polite is important. To me, it looks like you threatened him with bad feedback all over the board. You didn't tell us about your communication with him. I have read where he made good in the past and I bet those people were polite to him.

He is actually a good vendor, and he always delivers.  He gets his GG's from a supplier who presses them and over the past year they have always been good quality.  This last batch was a little weak and he even said he had a few people complain and that he was going to send them back to his supplier.  Everything I've gotten from him has been legit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back