Fake Gg249 Xanax Bars

• Thread starter Thread starter DamonDash
  • Start date Start date
As far as m0d@m@n goes he seems to be a fair vendor,as in many cases they get they're stock through another source so of course now and again he receives good aswell as bad products.But as far as I've seen if you receive bunk products and mail him letting him know he seems to do his best to sort out the problem.I remember someone saying they received bunk d1@z and he replaced them with another batch and got rid of the duds.Same as the person that got bunk 2 mg b@rs and got a replacement of two 1mg z@n@x for everyone of the bunk ones sent.Really can't say fairer than that Imo, remember lots of indian/pk meds are weak or underdosed compaired to  western chemist quality meds.I,d say for the price you can get good enough quality meds but you may have to lower your expectations slightly and in some cases they work just fine for they're purpose.

Peace 

Bliss. .....

Hate to revive an old topic but I am kinda new to this particular forum and still learning how everyone does things-start a new thread, bring back an old one,every forum is different. Anyway, first, I want to make it clear that I DID NOT get my fake GGs from MM. Haven't dealt with him as of yet (although while on the  subject-anyone had his us2us Ksal0ls? Been looking for feedback on the particular product from this vendor bc if all looks good I plan on trying them after the new year. So, anyone had em? Good/Bad?) Anyway, back to original topic. We had these going around a couple of years ago but it's been a  long time since I've seen any so I had my guard down and got took. However, I have a massive tolerance and  I seemed to feel a Lil something from just a couple of em so I started doing some research on em and found some sites that said they had an unscheduled benzo from Russia (whatever the heck thatmeans) but others said they'd had em tested and they just had melatonin in em. I've taken melatonin before and it has absolutely zero effect on me so IDK if the couple I took just came too close to my tylenol pm and I thought I felt them when I didn't or if they did in fact possibly have some for of benzo in them and if so what is it? Anyone know how to tell what's in the ones I got without paying a huge fee for professional chemical analysis? Any info is appreciated!

Last edited:
Benzo d said:
Ive had some gg's recently not from anyone off here and they dissolved straight away with no bitterness in taste and no effect from them whatsoever. They were quite expensive aswel. Looked very legit but a massive letdown.
Feel free to post them in the blacklist, or PM me with who they are. Only if you wish however. You've definately found the right place to not get scammed! It's something we really work hard to prevent. 

Just forr the record I watched a document film last night, and a lot of these vendors put stuff in benzos and opiates, anything from from brick dust, to paint thinner to ... closer your eyes end skip through the next section, if you don't want to vomit... human fetus remains... rat poision, bath salt...so on so forth. I'd stay away from the Middle East. Cough up a few more bucks, that way you don't end up like Chevy Chase in Family Vacation, when he didn't know what he ordered and after he chugged down 5, then the bartender told him, he had never seen anybody eating so many bull testicles.

Last edited:
Just forr the record I watched a document film last night, and a lot of these vendors put stuff in benzos and opiates, anything from from brick dust, to paint thinner to ... closer your eyes end skip through the next section, if you don't want to vomit... human fetus remains... rat poision, bath salt...so on so forth. I'd stay away from the Middle East. Cough up a few more bucks, that way you don't end up like Chevy Chase in Family Vacation, when he didn't know what he ordered and after he chugged down 5, then the bartender told him, he had never seen anybody eating so many bull testicles.
Really?? Known to add remains? Over the years I've had a lot of supposed benz from India. Deffo a stomach Turner.. wow

Really?? Known to add remains? Over the years I've had a lot of supposed benz from India. Deffo a stomach Turner.. wow
I would never buy benzos from india, unlesss it came in a FACTORY SEALED bottle, like the way they sell Roche Rivos in India.

I would never buy benzos from india, unlesss it came in a FACTORY SEALED bottle, like the way they sell Roche Rivos in India.
Oh for sure bud. This is talking over the years before I found decent vendors an sites. at least a fair few years ago now. They where always blistered but if I remember right used to get u in some bad stats. Got named wobblies in the end as they litt took ur legs out of action.  Tiny little white things. U could mistake it for a codeine phosphate at first glance. I don't remember the brand but they where Deffo not di@z. But 10 years ago I didn't know my backside from my elbow when it comes to benzos.  

I couldn't on count on a centipede how many people got fucked over with "top quality, brand Xanax" in blister packages. Just take an example of me, when I was a rookie IOPer, I got sucker punched by a damn blistered Pex 2 piece of shit, pressed babypoweder and baking soda, with a hint a of some kinda stimulant. Be careful, dude.

Yeh I'd be fuming. Thing is there is nothing u can do bar be more cautious the next time.I have a couple vendors now and a very clued up friend when it comes to iops. He sent me this way and a few other and I haven't had nothing but good feedback so far. I'm waiting for some rivatrol from the same vendor I see u say on the email thread wasn't fully up to scratch. The galenika ones. Only got quarter the amount u ordered but I am a little twitchy waiting upon their arrival after reading that. I need to sponsor today so I can comment in there tbh as my friend read it to me as he knows what I have coming. U haven't given the worst review but slightly worrying. On the plus side I have dropped my Tolerance to fairly low so hopefully I won't be too disappointed if they Arnt up to full scratch. (Sorry admin for swerving off subject) if I've said anything wrong edit away.

Dot

Yeh I'd be fuming. Thing is there is nothing u can do bar be more cautious the next time.I have a couple vendors now and a very clued up friend when it comes to iops. He sent me this way and a few other and I haven't had nothing but good feedback so far. I'm waiting for some rivatrol from the same vendor I see u say on the email thread wasn't fully up to scratch. The galenika ones. Only got quarter the amount u ordered but I am a little twitchy waiting upon their arrival after reading that. I need to sponsor today so I can comment in there tbh as my friend read it to me as he knows what I have coming. U haven't given the worst review but slightly worrying. On the plus side I have dropped my Tolerance to fairly low so hopefully I won't be too disappointed if they Arnt up to full scratch. (Sorry admin for swerving off subject) if I've said anything wrong edit away.

Dot
My last question is; for the love of the Cosmos, why get benzos from India? The old Eastern Block offers top notch benzos for pocket change. :)

Like pretty much Pfizer quality stuff. (And literally Roche stuff as well).

@dotcomkotr :D :D :D  Well, now they are all on vacation from all of our dollars ( :D  )for another week or so, but now ya have learned something new, young padawan!

Last edited:
If u read my post it says it was like 10 years ago before I found decent vendors. Ur post said about remains an all sorts of stuff so I said over the years I took a lot. 

A) ten years ago I had no idea on benz like I said until I found decent sites.

B.) I was stupid an naive tbh 

C) ^^^ that again...

Yeh I know bud thanks for the info. After many years of having shite an being clueless I have switched on a lot.  all them brands I have got from vendor's here pretty much.  Actavis diaz. I'm prescribed here in the UK was teva at the last pharmacy. I know what to buy now pretty much. I'm by far from an expert an learn so much daily on here from everyone. But I know what brands etc an have for last few years. It was my teens an early twenties I was wreckless.  Even had some where the dye was so bad my shit was actually blue. An I got a second opinion an he also passed a young smurf that morning lol that was a good 15 or more years ago now. I stick to what I know now an what I don't I will always ask. 

Yes they are all getting a nice tan all at the same time pretty much haha. 

For what I need though they have been spot when used them. Stuffs even been known to be sent out before they have even picked the w. U payment up. I have every faith in them. I just got a bit twitchy reading what I had ordered wasn't up to scratch. But that could have been many things I suppose. Anyway I must make an attempt at being practical today an get things done. Good talking with u.

Dot

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't on count on a centipede how many people got fucked over with "top quality, brand Xanax" in blister packages. Just take an example of me, when I was a rookie IOPer, I got sucker punched by a damn blistered Pex 2 piece of shit, pressed babypoweder and baking soda, with a hint a of some kinda stimulant. Be careful, dude.
I've had the blistered pex2 and thought they were ok,however the "source" also had loose pex2 that were abt $30 cheaper per 100  than the blistered ones. They were quite a bit weaker than the blistered pex2 but I've not had any of the ones you describe Jackie (Thank god!!)..

Peace 

Bliss......

Last edited:
Recently received some 2mg Alprazolam bars from India marked "GG249" that were completely fake (photo attached). I had doubts to begin with because I have seen these fake bars before in the past, but the vendor had many great reviews so I figured I would at least make a small test purchase. The bars were very chalky, tasted nothing like Alp, and no effects.

I just wanted to let everyone know to beware of any vendor offering 2mg alprazolam bars from INDIA, as they are likely to be bunk. All other products from this vendor could indeed be legit so I don't want to completely bomb him, but the 2mg bars are 100% fake.
I've run across some fake ones in my high school days here in the US.

Up until recently I was buying knockout X@annies from Gung but even he had a bad batch. It’s harsh to suggest Moda meant to send those out. As someone else mentioned, sort it out between you first before bad mouthing vendors. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back