Fake Hydro 10/325S

Mr. Crowley

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Team DBG,

We are all aware of, and most of us have first-hand experience with, fake Watson 853s. Some of those fakes have been proven to be Tramadol and I think some of the other fakes have been codeine or chalk. Anyway, has anyone encountered fakes of any other brands!

V3601

M367

IP110

Etc.

Thanks,

MC

HI Mr C

Wanted to post my test result. I ordered yellow v's 3601 did an at home test from walgreens . Test and Know.

No color changes with either capsule (after broken according to directions)  

I know this test is not as conclusive as others , but thought I would share. I tested because I thought the yellow coloring was a bit bright .

Mr Crowley ive wondered the same thing because after the 853 issue, the other brands started coming in and it seems that people aren't as eager to test them but just take that they are good at face value simply because theyre working better or because so in so says they kicked ass. Or simply because theyre not the known fakes. Thats why im extremely greatful to you for sending in random meds of different kinds to be tested and think its really right on and smart that youve done so. Honestly I ordered the yellows and without testing knowing better I tookem. I didnt have the money or time to wait to test first. And I really feel that they were good but the lesson I think learned from all of the quality issues is really cut n dry and simply that we do not know 100% without a doubt what exactly we are getting. Its all hunky dory for me to say that what I got was great and worked and it was legit but im gonna have to hold back my words from now on bcuz unless I test each and every med, I cannot honestly in truth post on legitimacy. I think its absolutely crucial now more than ever, for people to read about the facts on quality and make their choices based on fact and not hearsay.

Mr Crowley ive wondered the same thing because after the 853 issue, the other brands started coming in and it seems that people aren't as eager to test them but just take that they are good at face value simply because theyre working better or because so in so says they kicked ass. Or simply because theyre not the known fakes. Thats why im extremely greatful to you for sending in random meds of different kinds to be tested and think its really right on and smart that youve done so. Honestly I ordered the yellows and without testing knowing better I tookem. I didnt have the money or time to wait to test first. And I really feel that they were good but the lesson I think learned from all of the quality issues is really cut n dry and simply that we do not know 100% without a doubt what exactly we are getting. Its all hunky dory for me to say that what I got was great and worked and it was legit but im gonna have to hold back my words from now on bcuz unless I test each and every med, I cannot honestly in truth post on legitimacy. I think its absolutely crucial now more than ever, for people to read about the facts on quality and make their choices based on fact and not hearsay.
Yeah, you make a lot of good points. I recently received a large order of M367s and I'm thinking about having one tested. Again, just trying to be proactive. But at $150 a pop and a potential 2-3 week wait time, it's a pretty big investment, commitment, whatever you want to call it. LOL.

The fake looks gray/dirty/yucky
Wow I thought the fake was on top. I have been out of the pk game for a min. Wow.

Ok well I adjusted my screen, the wats0n imprint is pretty good on the bottom. I was thrown off bc the top one looks like the edges are beat up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes for sure you can tell the difference here. I have really been looking at them more closely. 

Even the yellows.

I knew better, but tried a semi-small order of 853s from a reputable SY vendor (I won't list because I want to contact and see if things can be made right). One small taste and Tram all the way (chalk and distinctly bitter - I spit it out in case it was something entirely foreign). Bummer, but like I said I knew better, though some I got about a month back were not bunk so I was going with the old fingers crossed method. Ha. Can't they just flush those dam things.... I know, I know... its all been said said a hundred times over.

I knew better, but tried a semi-small order of 853s from a reputable SY vendor (I won't list because I want to contact and see if things can be made right). One small taste and Tram all the way (chalk and distinctly bitter - I spit it out in case it was something entirely foreign). Bummer, but like I said I knew better, though some I got about a month back were not bunk so I was going with the old fingers crossed method. Ha. Can't they just flush those dam things.... I know, I know... its all been said said a hundred times over.
Bummer Starfish. I know because I went through the same thing. When I had originally placed my order and tried the first time I had reported on here the quality was fine. I had gotten an order of sixty and the second time I took them I knew I had made a mistake in posting the quality as being good. I'm well into my fortys - and going blind - and upon closer inspection ,,..another words, once I put my glasses on and looked at my batch a little closer I could see there was a problem. There was inconsistencies in several of the pills. I will tell you though I did recently get an order of the emthreesixtysevens and they were great. Very fresh and great quality. Paid a little more but that did not bother me at all. Good luck next time !!!!

Thanks. Yeah, stinks. Were the emthreesixtysevens from a vendor on the boards (SY)? I'm glad you found some decent viks.

Received fake 8fivetrees. Emailed vendor.from all the research I did on here he is a stand up guy so hopefully he makes It right. Wish I would have researched the 8fivetree deal. As u can see I'm just a newborn on here.

Yeah. Yours has the right shaped O. I know mine is trammy. Taste. I took 2 be I realized anything. Gave me that trammy feel.

I know it's might be the wrong thread but check this site out. They have kits for a lot of stuff. Don't need to buy 'em all. I personally started with the one below for pk's. And I tested pk's that I knew were effective and the test confirmed it. You guys decide.

Mecke Reagent Testing Kit

https://dancesafe.org/ecstasy/

I know it's might be the wrong thread but check this site out. They have kits for a lot of stuff. Don't need to buy 'em all. I personally started with the one below for pk's. And I tested pk's that I knew were effective and the test confirmed it. You guys decide.

Thanks HB. Do you know if this tests for tram (i.e., a particular color if it present)? I couldn't find it on their list. Or do you just assume that if the color for pk's are off then its something else. I guess it doesn't really matter what, just curious.

The problem with these kits is that I have yet to find one that tests specifically for hydro. For example, the Mecke has a response for hydro, but it gives the same response for codeine and morphine. I suppose that the odds of getting fakes that are actually codeine or morphine are less than it being, say, tramadol, but it would be so helpful to find a kit that was specific for hydro.

So I have been in contact with Alex for the past week or so about the bad eight5tre,I let him know I'm not the only one and that I know I'm new with him but I am not playing " I want free stuff" games. He seems willing to fix it but the things I would like in replacement are going to current spenders. I know its a risk I take by going this route but he seems to want to make up the bill50 I pretty much gave away. Should I be weary of other rox or anything.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back